It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experts Suspect Military Testing Behind Mass Bird and Fish Deaths

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

www.salem-news.com

Yet another weapons technology has been under development for some decades. Scalar technology—invented by the genius Nikola Tesla early in the 20th Century—has the potential to turn the environment itself into a weapon and tune its deadly properties into a merciless, near instantaneous killer.

That advanced technology may have just been tested in Arkansas and Louisiana.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I guess it was not fireworks. (and we were all so fooled!!!) I have not seen this article yet posted on ATS. I have tried to keep up to date on the massive bird and fish deaths and stumbled on this article today. It makes me angry that the media has downplayed all of these global incidents. Even the term "Aflockoplyse" makes me angry. It seems a very back-handed way of making fun of death and conspiracy theorists. Maybe the truth is finally sneaking its way out. Hope I'm not a double poster person.

www.salem-news.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Sounds like more speculation, and even if true what about the other bird/fish deaths worldwide? If the dead birds were confined to a specific area then maybe but I just don't buy this.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by willie9696
Sounds like more speculation, and even if true what about the other bird/fish deaths worldwide? If the dead birds were confined to a specific area then maybe but I just don't buy this.

If true I'd expect them to be space based weapons..So any target is possible.
Remember that satellite the US recently launched, top secret payload??

Who knows though, more info needed...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by willie9696

You may be correct. And you are correct in saying it does not explain all the deaths. It is more believable than "fireworks." Which made me feel like the media thought we would believe ANYTHING.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by willie9696

Same sentiments here.

The geo-magnetic shift theory seems to fit a lot better.

Also, why would they test a 100yr old technology all of the sudden? And on birds or fish? And then keep doing it several times a day on and on?

It just doesn't add up very well.

Geo-magnetism does seem to add up better, although admittedly we still don't have a clue the real mechanisms behind this.

So IMO this is still a hard core mystery.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
As far as the Tesla technology is concerned, they've probably been using this for years so why the die offs now? The govt's tech is 20-30 years ahead of what we're aware of so tesla has been in use for years imo.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
It's the CME's - We should be able to coordinate the mass die offs with the CME's + time it takes to get to Earth. There should have been another die off today from that last Solar tear, just waiting for it to be reported.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by EssenSieMich
It's the CME's - We should be able to coordinate the mass die offs with the CME's + time it takes to get to Earth. There should have been another die off today from that last Solar tear, just waiting for it to be reported.
I'm sure there will be more reports of bird deaths, but why CME's? We've been getting them for a long long time. What's the difference now?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I had not read this article, thank you for bringing it to our attention. I just can't understand why a country would use such testing on their own environment knowing full well what potential it could do. Smart enough to design - too dumb to know how to use it. Not sure if this adds up but as others said its more of a possibility than fireworks. The reason I am doubtful is because of all the worldwide locations where this has happend - unless it is an undercover operation globally. And before I go further with my thoughts, are all the countries where there have been mass deaths allies with one another?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

As the article goes on it does talk about how this technology (HARRP) does mess with the magnetic field. Which ties things together a bit. As far as globally, I'm sure America isn't the only nation testing this technology.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofjacob

Thank you for this post. I too have been frustrated and angry at the idiotic information put out by the powers that be. One town in LA tried to say the birds all flew into a power line, like they never saw one before. Birds are not that stupid. Oh yes and 300 flew into a truck, for real? If they did something like that, it is because they were seriously messed up from something.

I agree this may or may not be the answer, we need to keep this issue alive until we do get an answer. I am leaning toward the magnetic theory, merely because it seems the most reasonable, given things I have read about how it can affect birds and other creatures.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

Supposedly when they first tested the atom bomb, there were many scientists who thought it would destroy our atmosphere, they tested it anyway. Not always the brightest bulbs in the box I'm thinking.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

I agree. And surely there is a science expert type that maybe able to tie everything together. Because one of the questions the article made me question was that if you mess with the earths magnetism in one area wouldn't it effect more than just that area?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I personally favor the theory that they are testing weapons, I suspect they are sound wave weapons, but the truth is they maybe hiding a lot of technology from us that we don't know how it works at all.

I believe it is space based, and I believe they are testing it for the first time since having put it in orbit.

I also believe that they are using flocks of birds that can be picked up on radar to practice targeting, and schools of fish that can be picked up on sonar.

In part they are conducting multiple tests to sight the weapons properly, and in part because they likely have multiple devices on individual platforms to test.

Why are they doing that now? Well in part because I think because they are getting ready to use them on the general population in a campaign of depopulation for total control that they have long planned.

I believe that because they are weapons of a nature we are not familiar with that they may be planning on blaming it on a possible alien invasion, and that they might be staging a mock alien invasion as part of a plan to as Ronald Regan said "Unite humanity under a common purpose" to both impliment a one world government, achieve the mass depopulation that they want, and lay the blame on an a source beyond their control through this process, and to finish colapsing what is obviously a broken and false system based on debt, statism and religion.

In fact I am nearly certain of it, with the series of coincidences including the vatican's recent discourses that the existence of aliens would not mean God does not exist, rumblings I have heard from within the government (agents) and fears voiced within some of the secret societies all of whom are likely playing a part in this at the upper most levels.

The truth is my friend, we all know something is massively wrong, that it's not getting better, and we stand on the cusp of a momentous change.

We might not be able to defeat this evil plan, many of us might die right where we live and stand, even not trying and resisting it, but if you wake up one morning, and all of a sudden it seems like your real world is a science fiction movie, DO NOT BELIEVE A WORD OUR LYING GOVERNMENT AND THE MEDIA TELLS YOU ABOUT IT, it's them, and only them.

Thanks!

edit on 14/1/11 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofjacob

I didn't see a single expert in this entire article, but instead saw speculation by the writer, tying in Alex Jones and Paul Joseph Watson of the Prisonplanet Empire. He then takes on their speculation, regarding Secretary William Cohen's statements in 1997, and tries to tie it all together into one loosely correlating ball of .. speculation.

Title is misleading, please change. The is not a single Expert mentioned in the article.

I'm not saying it can't be true, I'm saying that portraying your ideas in a dishonest way isn't going to lend you any credibility.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I really appreciate that your thinking about this, cause this is how we will figure it out. The one thing that bothers me, about the deaths themselves is most of the birds, in this country and England, were black. Sonar picks up any object yes? Why are there no other birds like Robins, or Blue Jays? Your theory is as good as any, keep up the thinking and trying to figure it out!, I just have these questions. Would Black colored birds be more affected by Solar radiation? I don't know it is just so frustrating.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofjacob

As the article goes on it does talk about how this technology (HARRP) does mess with the magnetic field. Which ties things together a bit. As far as globally, I'm sure America isn't the only nation testing this technology.
No you're right HAARP isn't the only facility in the world there are actually quite a few, but this stuff(HAARP) has been around for awhile. Why the die-offs now?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sbctinfantry

When posting to the breaking alternative news your title and the articles title are one and the same. This isn't a title that was created by me. This is ATS format for "breaking news". If mods see the need to move or change I trust they will

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
After reading the title, I just had to find out who these "experts" are. After reading the article referenced in the OP, here is who they are:

Researchers Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones at infowars.com have put forward another possibility that could account for the shocking bird and fish deaths.

Watson and Jones believe evidence exists that points to secret US government testing of advanced weaponry. The two point to Scalar weapons technology.

What a joke. Neither of these guys are experts in anything remotely related to a scientific field that would be qualified to investigate the cause of these mass die-offs. Sure, they may suspect (speculate) military testing is behind it; however, they are amateur in every sense of the word.

EDIT: after reading the responses to this thread, I see that others have noted the same.

edit on 14-1-2011 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join