It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientology and Project Blue Beam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
To start, this is my current hypothesis/ perspective that hopefully will give a context for the information below:

2012 is the faked/ engineered end of the world and will give us a round of the 4 horsemen:
False Christ (Obama removed from office 7-8-12 to replicate the antichrist’s rule),

War (Russia vs. Israel/ Gog Magog to set up the Israeli messiah, August 2012),

Famine in Sept/ Oct. 2012, and

Disease (the super flu in Oct/ Nov. 2012).

To replicate the end of the world we will get a massive EQ. This will be the “Step 1” of Project Blue Beam, a set of massive earthquakes that reveal how mankind has misunderstood the prophecies – probably something like UFO’s in pyramids. On 12-21-12 we will get a massive holographic show of God and satanic ghosts and a faked rapture.

It is my contention in this thread that this world-wide holographic Religious concert, Project Blue Beam, is designed to be later “outed” via Wikileaks (N.W.O “controlled opposition”) and revealed as an “alien holographic PSYOP project for the purpose of getting people to worship a God so as to keep them enslaved for the Old World Order plantation managers”. To put it another way, Project Blue Beam will be “exposed” and blamed on faked aliens (the dreaded “reptilian” programming from David Icke) that are “colluding with the govts”! The N.W.O. dictator/ anti Christ is the political leader that takes down the faked “alien” charlatan false prophet that is selling religion to the masses to keep them enslaved after he learns via Wikileaks that the whole thing was a fraud (only after using the hysteria to his advantage to consolidate power).

So, how can I connect Wikileaks to Project Blue Beam?

Ok, here’s the fun stuff.

Check out the infamous Wikileaks wallpaper: i866.photobucket.com...

Lots of neat stuff- box with a NASA logo, a weird device on the lower shelf, even the freakin’ Ark of the Covenant! But one of the most prominently displayed items is “Church of Scientology Operating Thetan documents”.

“Oh, that stuff, that crap’s just ridiculous nonsense.”

Well, yes it is, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t important, or that it doesn’t make sense.

Scientology gets ridiculed a lot in the mainstream media (when it is discussed at all), which is a shame because L Ron Hubbard, author of dozens of books that sold millions of copies, was no fool. One just needs to understand that much of what was given to the public in court documents and ex-members is NOT jibberish, it is merely coded so that the uninitiated public doesn’t figure out some major secrets of the Satanic elite (Hubbard was a student of Aleister Crowley and acknowledged that he considered himself the Anti Christ in a future incarnation).

Scientology Operating Thetan documents will help us decode the Bank of America murals, Project Blue Beam and the 2012 phenomenon. To be blunt, the infamous “R6 Implant/ Incident II and Incident I” of Scientology Operating Thetan III is, in fact, what is commonly understood to be Project Blue Beam and Operation Blackjack!

Let’s get some background on Scientology.

In Dianetic and Scientology terms, the goal is to become an “operating thetan”. This means the thetan (mind/ soul) is “clear”/ not filled with pre-conceived notions of good/ evil or other thoughts that cause the soul pain or strong emotions. An “implant” is a forcibly implanted notion from an external force that prevents the mind from being clear. In other words, it’s called brainwashing. Think of Scientology like an evil/ selfish version of Zen Buddhism that wants to rid itself of all brainwashing, INCLUDING THE BRAINWASHING THAT THEY, THEMSELVES, INFLICT UPON SOCIETY. Hence, the auditing (removal of brainwashings/ implants) techniques described in Scientology dogma.

Let’s look at some examples, from the Fishman Affidavit
www.xs4all.nl... and my comments below each section.

Incident I Occurs at start of track (4 quadrillion years ago).
LOUD SNAP
WAVES OF LIGHT
CHARIOT COMES OUT, TURNS RIGHT AND LEFT
CHERUB COMES OUT BLOWS HORN, COMES CLOSE
SHATTERING SERIES OF SNAPS CHERUB FADES BACK (RETREATS)
BLACKNESS DUMPED ON THETAN

This picture below still leaves me slack-jawed. This Incident I description proves that Jacques Vallee, the prominent UFO researcher, is a Scientologist and promotes Scientology doctrine in a concealed manner and pawns it off as UFO research!! He was also an employee of Stanford Research Institute, the think tank where we got the Changing Images of Man book that describes how to use media and myths to transition society to our “post-industrial future”!! The clear implication being that UFO’s are a myth to aid us in this transition!!
en.wikipedia.org...
technoccult.net...
So, check out this book cover I recently stumbled upon, American Book of the Dead by Henry Baum:
i866.photobucket.com...
The cover is taken from an illustration in Jacques Vallee’s 1990 book, Confrontations – A Scientist's Search for Alien Contact.
I tracked down the original illustration here: i866.photobucket.com...
Look at the descriptions Vallee puts to the illustrations. I’m sorry, but that is just a bunch of nonsense on there and it has nothing to do with the actual illustration.

Now look at a comparison between the B. of A. mural (from 1992) and the grid cartoon depictions of the two black suns, and also the raptured woman and Vallee’s “reality transformation” depiction.
i866.photobucket.com...
It’s the same freakin’ pose! Well, maybe it’s just a coincidence? Nope. Vallee knows damn well what that grid cartoon really means – a bit of scientology dogma, Incident I!
Cont’d next post-

edit on 14-1-2011 by jcrash because: quotations

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
From Margery Wakefield, Road to Xenu
members.chello.nl...

The head of the Galactic Federation (76 planets around larger stars visible from here) (founded 95,000,000 years ago, very space opera) solved overpopulation (250 billion or so per planet, 178 billion on average) by mass implants [brainwashing]. He caused people to be brought to Teegeeack (Earth) and put an H-Bomb on the principal volcanos (Incident II) and then the Pacific area ones were taken in boxes to Hawaii and the Atlantic area ones to Las Palmas and there "packaged".

Xenu is the leader of the Galactic Federation. If you are familiar with Crowley’s “backwards masking” magic, it will be easy enough to understand that Xenu is code for “Uni’s” (Hubbard: “Thetans believed they were one. This is the primary error.”) and Teegeeack (Earth) is “Cage It” – the “prison planet”. He believed souls were immortally separate and not connected by God. So Xenu is the the leader of people that thought they were “one with everything”. A Satanic parody of God.
Note the reference to depopulation and resource depletion just like in Operation Blackjack:
i866.photobucket.com...
i866.photobucket.com...

www.xs4all.nl...

Incident II is over 36 days long. Capture on other planets was weeks or months before the implant [brainwashing]. Those on Teegeeack (Earth) were just blown up except for Loyal officers who were (shortly before the explosion on Earth) rounded up. [Raptured] Do not scan through the duration of 36 days. The volcanic explosion on Earth to the point where "the pilot" says he is mocking it up is only a few days. Sequence of Incident II for thetans on another planet - (0079) (1) Capture (being shot), (2) freezing, (3) transport to Teegeeack (sometimes via a relay point), (4) being placed near a volcano, (5) beginning implant [brainwashing] up to "the pilot", (6) various picture sequences,, (7) the 7s and C.C. and OT II materials, (8) 36 days of picture implants [brainwashing] which give a vast array of materials and three explanations for the bombing, (9) transport to Hawaii or Las Palmas for packaging up into clusters. The pictures contain God, the Devil, angels, space opera, theaters, helicopters, a constant spinning, a spinning dancer, trains and various scenes very like modern England. You name it, it's in this implant we call in its entirely "R6"- if one was a Loyal Officer on Teegeeack, the sequence was (1) capture (2) number 5 above on. If one was a citizen of Teegeeack there was only number 5 on.

Please note #8 in particular- 3 explanations for the bombing! It isn’t meant to make complete sense to people! Trying to decode the 2012 story is near impossible because it is incoherent on purpose. It also adds to the mystique of the religious fervor, the impenetrability of it all.
The talk about “volcanoes” and being blown up is a reference to the multiple cities getting nuked.
The Loyal Officers are “raptured”/ saved from the destruction.
From the third Bank of America mural:
i866.photobucket.com...
(check out the comparison between the raptured woman in the mural and the raptured person in the Vallee cartoon, plus the 2 black suns:
i866.photobucket.com...
The “various scenes very like modern England” is referring to the “alternate dimensions” that shows like Fringe constantly depict.
Here’s the God predictive programming:
i866.photobucket.com...
i866.photobucket.com...
i866.photobucket.com...
Here’s some pictures of the spinning dancer:
From Jack Kirby’s New Gods:
i866.photobucket.com...
From the 2nd Bank of America mural:
i866.photobucket.com...
cont’d next post-

edit on 14-1-2011 by jcrash because: quotations

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Incident II sometimes forms gigantic clusters. In such there is a leader, an alternate leader and several (eight to eighteen) more. These were all implanted [brainwashed] in different volcanic areas with fractions of the nain 36 day implant [brainwashing] and then "packaged" in Las Palmas or Hawaii. Thus if you run Incident II as far as "the pilot" it blows up or loosens up and those who don't go away can be run on Incident I's.

from Jack Kirby’s Eternals:
i866.photobucket.com...
continued
i866.photobucket.com...
From Warren Ellis’ SuperGod:
i866.photobucket.com...
From Grant Morrison’s All Star Superman:
i866.photobucket.com...

The implant [brainwashing] is calculated to kill (by pneumonia etc) anyone who attempts to solve it. This liability has been dispensed with by my tech development. one can freewheel through the implant [brainwashing] and die unless it is approached as precisely outlined.

I used to be very anti-vaccine. After reading this material, I am very pro-vaccine now. Yes, the current scares are a moneymaking operation and they do have side-effects, but when the real deal super flu comes through, PLEASE, for your own safety, GET the vaccine. Hubbard is saying that anyone who investigates the government and/ or is a skeptical Christian will be programmed to shun the vaccine, killing off this segment of the population. Ever see the flurry of “chips in the vaccine” stories hyped on conspiracy sites and Jane Burgermeister’s site, birdflu666? They are linking the “mark of the beast” with the vaccine to scare you away from vaccines, ON PURPOSE, TO KILL YOU.

www.cs.cmu.edu...

Borrowing from earlier operations such as Helotrobus. they conceived an ongoing implant [brainwashing] . some portions of which have been fairly faithfully rendered in parts of the Bible. This implant [brainwashing], laid in by carefully controlled genetic mutation at Incident Two of OT Ill and periodically reinforced by controlled historic events since then, makes it effectively impossible for beings on the more heavily affected planets such as Earth to become free. It causes progressive genetic "evolution" that gives the subject population greater and greater susceptibility to the telepathic impingement and direction of the controllers.

Here, Hubbard is describing “controlled genetic mutation” causing more controls upon the population: the radiation from the nuclear fallout of Operation Blackjack is allowing for more controls upon people, less freedom.

No doubt you are familiar with the Revelations section of the Bible where various events are predicted. Also mentioned Is a brief period of time in which an arch-enemy of Christ. reforred to as the anti-Christ, will reign and his opinions will have sway. All this makes for very fantastic, entertaining reading but there is truth in it. This anti-Christ represents the forces of Lucifer (literally, the "light bearers" or "light bringer"), Lucifer being a mythical representation of the forces of enlightenment, the Galactic Confederacy. My mission could be said to fulfill the Biblical promise represented by this brief anti-Christ period. During this period there is a fleeting opportunity for the whole scenario to be. effectively derailed. which would make it impossible for the mass Marcabian landing (Second Coming) to take place. The Second Coming is designed, among other things, to trigger a rapid series of destructive events.

I will return not as a religious leader but a political one. That happens to be the requisite beingness for the task at hand. I will not be known to most of you, my activities misunderstood by many, yet along with your constant effort in the theta band I will effectively postpone and then halt a series of events designed to make happy slaves of us all. So there you have it. The secret that I have kept close to my chest all these years.

Here, Hubbard is saying that the Anti-Christ (as himself) will get rid of religious programming (a cause of many “implants”/ brainwashings that impede “mental” clarity.) By showing that the R6 Implants [brainwashing/ mind control] are from aliens, he will have made people believe that aliens are real and that God is not. Here’s the end of the Operation Blackjack series: A newspaper is revealing the “biggest lie in the history of the world.”

i866.photobucket.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jcrash

Interesting thread. The intelligence that must of went into preparing such a program seems very demonic.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Now where in your hypothesis does the CIA fit in? The Jesuits and the current political world leaders?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Wow! Heckuva thread you started here Jcrash.
I gave it a cursory read but realize I will have to read this carefully when I have more time.
Very, very interesting and disturbing,

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
After reading, while I do think it sounds interesting I'm very conflicted on this, as in I have no idea what to make of it all.

Thanks for sharing though, I'm sure I'll come to a conclusion one way or the other after I finish processing it all.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Trying to decode the 2012 story is near impossible because it is incoherent on purpose.

Agreed. There has always been some soon to be prophetic date for world destruction that never eventuates. It is just like telling ghost stories around a fire and more of a distraction to the over events going on. These doomsday dates do give some people hope that all their problems are soon be solved.

Great work looking into the other connections. Scientology does have a few stories of aliens and a fascist structure. I would not be surprised if a few more pieces to the puzzle are tucked in there some where.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I do apologize for the extended ravings of a lunatic.

I just feel that outrageous claims require alot of backing up.

For the cursory reader, I'll just sum up the thread: If this R6 Implant is indeed Project Blue Beam, then a few important things can be garnered.

1) Project Blue Beam lasts for 36 days! Pictures of God, the Devil, UFO's, angels, and alternate universe scenes.

2) Project Blue Beam is tied to Operation Blackjack. 12-21-12.

3) We can surmise (due to the Bank of America murals) that these 2012 events assume a very important place in their mythology.

4) Project Blue Beam is thought of occuring within the framework of the events of Revelation, and that many of the elite understand the Satanic implications of this.

When you read about the end of the world, two dates seem to stand out (aside from the May 21, 2011 nonsense):

12-21-12 and 5-19-13. www.urbandictionary.com...

5-19-13 Expect Us: A strange date which keeps popping up in places all over the world, on things such as banknotes, library books, messageboards and coins. Nobody really knows what it means, although several people have tried to blame various organisations. A small amount of research can prove that no known terrorist organisation or community of any sort has mentioned it, though, so the people behind it remain largely unknown. In countries where they write the date as DD/MM/YY, it is known as 19/5/13 e.g. Nineteenth of May, 2013. People say it could be the date of the apocalypse, a huge gang crime or robbery, a date where all the major world governments will be overthrown, or a day where mass riots will happen, but since we have no real idea what could happen, I'd suggest preparing for the worst.

I only bring up 5-19-13 to point out this: Alan Moore, magician and author of V for Vendetta (where we see the "Astroturf" rebels Anonymous constantly wearing V masks/ Guy Fawkes masks [who also raise a ruckus against Scientology]) claims that the world ends by 2017. i866.photobucket.com...

Why would he say that the world ends by 2017? Because he knows the AntiChrist will reign for 3.5 years and then the end comes. 5-19-13 must be the start of the Antichrist's reign.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I do not believe blue beam has anything to do with scientology. One is a cult and the other is a theory of what could happen. Linking the two together is kind of ignorant.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBigO

Scientology used to house their operating thetans within something they called the sea organization. R6 implants probably define reason for some, I'm not sure of how things are keyed in the Sea of Ron. You can think of a blue beam as a guiding light or a reference plane. If project blue beam is related to project blue book then it would be based off the CIA keys from the late 50's and early 60's. If they haven't already left the planet, who is going to be around after 2012 to make use of any of this anyways?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
secretsun.blogspot.com...

I'm not sure I'm ready to believe that Blue Beam isn't one of TPTB contingency plans yet, but it does seem like they would be going way out of their way. I mean if they had technology THAT advanced than what chance do we really have in the first place? Also what I find odd about this article is that Richard Dolan is referenced as being skeptical of the Blue Beam theory, which I didn't know he was, but Rich Dolan is the one who proposed the "breakaway civilization" theory. The breakaway civilization theory says that a group of scientists existing within the world of black operations since at least WW2 have become so advanced taht they have tech that we could not even begin to imagine, like possibly UFOs that are using a type of physics we don't understand yet, or maybe even that the government got a hold of a real alien craft and back engineered it and that is what propelled them into being so advanced. But if Dolan believes that there may be a "breakaway civilization", then why would the theory of "blue beam" seem unlikely to him? I really love Rich Dolan's work, so I really hope he isn't disinfo, same goes for the Secret Sun blog. enjoy.

top topics

join