It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comprehensive collection of Alex Jones films! Truth or fear monger?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Here is pretty much all of Alex Jone's documentaries, full versions. I want to open up the debate after you have watched a few of his films from the earliest to the most current. Do you think he is honestly telling the truth or is he practicing yellow journalism just to get fame and money, or more importantly attention?

Alex Jone's allows all his videos to be copied and distributed freely, so it's not illegal to post these as they are all from YouTube.

###########OTHER FILMS##############

Here is films he produced by didn't star in:

**********************MISC***********************
9-11: Descent Into Tyranny e-book, PDF.

edit on 14-1-2011 by TinFoilHatMan55 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Does he raise awareness? Yes. Does he sensationalize? Yes. Does he make a living doing this? Yes. Personally, I don't see anything wrong with it. He makes money by calling attention to problems and issues that the majority of America has either paid no attention to or knows nothing about. That's patriotic it my book.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
great compilation.

he got my attention a long time ago and even more post 9/11 along with loose change.

he was always so livid about evil and shouted from the rooftops about the morality being expressed and what to be cautious about.

Though over the years he has always had the same foghorn approach ...

It wakes up the sleeping but i do not like the fact the people dont do anything about it.. they dont search or find on thier own but instead sit there and get yelled at and HE knows this.. and yells harder.

So I like alex. woke me up.. got me interested in the world of hidden signs and meanings.. but once that mystic wears off. you need to figure out where you fit in it and where the rabbit hole stops getting deeper

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I certainly think that he's genuine in his efforts, though he very much sensationalizes things. His research is typically valid (I've seen him "jump the gun" with things before which reveals his zeal). I personally enjoy the man and am glad that he's out there doing what he does. He seems to have become Jesse Ventura's #1 advisor for CONSPIRACY THEORY.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I follow alex jones radio broadcasts on youtube. He does do his research on topics which i why i listen to his stuff, but he can be a bit alarmist on times and has a habbit of over-reacting, that said, i think he does a good job about getting news stories out there that main stream media wont touch. Tbh, i find it hard to watch the news on TV over here in the UK anymore because i find that it's way too dumbed down for the unintelligent masses.
edit on 14-1-2011 by snoochieboochies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I like him too - but prefer him when he puts his message across quietly - which he does occassionally. It's an age old sales approach. If the folks you're selling to aren't listening - speak really quietly and they have to pay more attention.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by snoochieboochies

I whole heartedly agree with you that our news has become too dumbed down to be of any use. There is no analysis and it's basically propoganda by ommission. The British establishement does propoganda so well that I've met people here who think we 'don't do that kind of thing.' Our lot are among the best in the world at it....they learned to be subtle...and it works.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TinFoilHatMan55

Dark secrets is the only one i would recommend to anyone, as it shows the pretence of our leaders that they are not christian, but these religions are a front to there real religion of satanism.

Its the only film he has worth watching.

On topic i think he is just like beck or noorey, just in it for money and he is not paralytically good at it, but gets by as bill cooper was killed.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Dark secrets is the only one i would recommend to anyone, as it shows the pretence of our leaders that they are not christian, but these religions are a front to there real religion of satanism.

Its the only film he has worth watching.

On topic i think he is just like beck or noorey, just in it for money and he is not paralytically good at it, but gets by as bill cooper was killed.

I think Dark Secrets: Inside the Bohemian Grove is one of his slower paced films. It tends to draw it out longer than it has to be. His production values have greatly increased over the years though.

Also William Cooper criticised Alex Jones as a bold faced liar.

edit on 14-1-2011 by TinFoilHatMan55 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Thanks for putting these all together in one place...

Take a look at Mike Hanson's archive on youtube of old alex jones stuff...
www.youtube.com...

It shows how alex really hasn't changed too much since the 90's, and I think it says a lot about how real he is.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I want to open up the debate after you have watched a few of his films from the ealiest to the most current. Do you think he is honestly telling the truth or is he practicing yellow journalism just to get fame and money, or more importantly attention?

Thanks for sharing the opportunity to spend ~48 hours watching Alex Jones.

If I sent a letter to 'Attention-seeking fear-mongerer and full-on BS merchant. USA,' would it go straight to his address?

I think the chemtrails have found their first victim with this guy...just an opinion.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by christina-66
reply to post by snoochieboochies

I whole heartedly agree with you that our news has become too dumbed down to be of any use. There is no analysis and it's basically propoganda by ommission. The British establishement does propoganda so well that I've met people here who think we 'don't do that kind of thing.' Our lot are among the best in the world at it....they learned to be subtle...and it works.

Definatly. I'm sure the BBC used to be a lot more high brow years ago, but i think nowadays its also so easy for people to their own research and draw their own conclusions without the inferrence of mainstream media. I'm disappointed that i didn't have the internet when i was growing up. I think kids born into the age of the internet probably take it for granted and don't know how hard it was years ago to get information and educate themselves. I graduated 10 years ago, and although it dosen't seem that long ago, the majority of my research involved burying my head in books after trawling through the library or book shops. Nowadays its all at your fingertips.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I feel like Alex Jones is a great way to wake anybody up. Although he usually takes a pessimistic view of everything, for example, he thought that Y2K was going to be a falseflag by the government in order to declare marshal law (or something similar). You cannot deny that he is very very intelligent and a great person to have on our side. I listen to Alex Jones almost regularly, I have the ability to separate sensationalism from the truth so when I listen to him, sometimes I will disagree with some of the things he says (such as allowing little girls to read the books "twilight" is dangerous) but I feel like we have the same common goals which is exposing those in power as frauds. He has done a massive amount of work towards the truth movement whether you like him personally or not. I also enjoy the fact that he is a constitutionalist, not some left or right wing loon.

And people that get angry because he's rich are hilarious. He has proved that he is not in it for the money; once turning down a 5 million dollar deal. And running a radio show costs a lot of money. Not to mention he is building a new studio for a TV show. This expansion isn't Alex Jones selling out, it's the truth movement having a say and finally acquiring our own media/entertainment sources.

Edit to add: Although I have already seen them all, there are those who haven't, so thank you OP for bringing all these videos together. Must have been a bit of work. Thanks!
edit on 14-1-2011 by The_Zomar because: Edit to add:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Having watched nearly all of his documentaries I went from believer to skeptic in a matter of years. When I found him originally in 2006 I thought a lot of what he said made sense but as the years went by and nothing in the world drew any closer to the overt face-stomping tyranny he talked about I soon began to realize that he was just a loud mouth nut.

People have been talking about the NWO for decades and while I do think we will eventually see world government I don't think it will be the fear inducing Orwellian sort and I don't think we will end up in FEMA camps. Certainly there are things that Alex Jones says that are correct but you have to pick them out of insane BS tirades about deadly vaccines and mind control and how we're all gonna die, hide your kids, hide your wife, etc.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I recall several years ago maybe around 4 years ago. He said that we are going to go to war with Iran and it still hasn't happened yet. Nor has there been a military take over yet. I still have yet to see tanks and MPs walking around town.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Just look at what he said 10 years ago and then just look at the news (nowdays) i think he got almost all of it right.

Sure he is a big mouth 100% of the time and he tries to put fear into all of his listeners but if you just tell the truth and say it in a calm tone and even make a little joke about it you will be exactly like the mainstream media.

Oh and i bet some of the people here are a bit gelous of him because he makes a pretty good living out of this.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Well I do agree that with him on that America is slowly being turned into a police state. I'm sure things will keep getting worse.

I just hope they don't start rounding people up they don't like, like the Nazis and Communist did.

top topics

join