It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declaration Of Freedom from Anonymous

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
They are saying that a mass protest is coming January 15, which is tomorrow. I'm just throwing this out there to see if anyone else has heard anything about this. I don't have much to say about it except that I like the video. I don't see it happening in America because people aren't at all organized enough here. Thoughts?

ETA: I am not promoting this protest or calling for one. I found this and was curious to what it might or might not be.
edit on 14-1-2011 by kennylee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Not a huge fan of the music, but the video was definitely inspiring. It is good to see that people are doing what they can to stand against slavery. However, I also see another conspiracy: Overproduction of Guy Faux masks. Once the movie came out, they had thousands of extra masks, and now they need to get rid of them - so they stage this whole "freedom" strike, and bingo, they save that extra buck.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I'm here in the middle of the United States, and I'm not anonymous, as my member name clearly states. I would like to know if this protest will be here in the states. I would like to know how legit this protest is.
edit on 14-1-2011 by Mattodlum because: Changed My mind on what to say

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

Personally I would not associate with this "group".

I think they are the infamous Anonymous.

We are Anonymous, a leaderless movement that has worked tirelessly to oppose all forms of Internet censorship worldwide, from DMCA abuses to government mandated content filters. Our initiatives include supporting dissenting groups in Iran, Zimbabwe and Tunisia, as well as waging the highly visible information battle against the Church of Scientology. We are now prepared to take the fight to the world stage. Join us on January 15th for the first in a series of global protests in defense of WikiLeaks and freedom of expression. Stand with us to defend your freedoms.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Very interesting...

Can't wait to see what Anon has in store...

They are known for making a, um, point.

Good find! S&F!

~Namaste

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Personally I would not associate with this "group".

I think they are the infamous Anonymous.

We are Anonymous, a leaderless movement that has worked tirelessly to oppose all forms of Internet censorship worldwide, from DMCA abuses to government mandated content filters. Our initiatives include supporting dissenting groups in Iran, Zimbabwe and Tunisia, as well as waging the highly visible information battle against the Church of Scientology. We are now prepared to take the fight to the world stage. Join us on January 15th for the first in a series of global protests in defense of WikiLeaks and freedom of expression. Stand with us to defend your freedoms.

From what is quoted above, it seems that they are doing the right thing. Can you clarify why you would not associate with them? I'm just trying to learn here and would be interested in your point of view, thanks..

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee

I am not promoting this protest or calling for one.
why not? do you like being slave.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
You think? I thought it was pretty clear who they are.

They are collective legion profit etc.

I remember the very beginning of all this, on Habbo Hotel. POOLS CLOSED BI**HES

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kolcath

The reason I put the ETA in my OP was because I don't want the Mods to close this thread. I would like it to stay open so I can learn about Anonymous and who they are and what they are about.

I don't like being a slave to answer your question. But until enough people get sick of it, we will continue to be so....

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

You can find out more about them here : en.wikipedia.org...(group)

And here :

Online protest group "Anonymous," which has in recent months staged some of the most stunning and audacious cyber-attacks yet seen on key corporate Internet infrastructure, has named Saturday, Jan. 15, as a global day of protest to defend the freedom of speech.
www.rawstory.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
When your life no longer feels safe you have no reason to fear death and will rise up and fight for freedom. A person who dies for their freedom those names will live on in the history books.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by belowabovetopsecret
When your life no longer feels safe you have no reason to fear death and will rise up and fight for freedom. A person who dies for their freedom those names will live on in the history books.

There are a lot of people like that now, just waiting for the time, but they will keep waiting until it's too late. People wont get up off the couch unless something drastic happens....

top topics

join