It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Because It's The End OR Not The End Of The World: Super Rich TPTB Builds 72000Sq. Ft. Home in Ozark

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I have read so many threads regarding the secret information TPTB possess about the end times I find it compelling when I see a massive undertaking of this magnitude.

A house currently under construction near Highlandville spans almost a full acre from wall to wall, on a 500-acre site. The ambitious project, nearly three years in and barely at the first floor, totals 72,000 square feet. Putting that figure in perspective might require a few comparisons. According to the Census Bureau, the average new home size over the last five years was between 2,100 and 2,500 square feet. Springfield’s Pythian Castle is between 34,000 and 39,000 square feet, said owner Tamara Finocchiaro. Microsoft founder Bill Gates’ house is 66,000 square feet.

I am certain there are many arguments over why. The 2 biggest being "see proof the world is not ending" and "see the world is ending, just look at the home owner's background"

The property’s deed says the Steven T. Huff Family, LCC is located in Leesburg, Va. Available online records of political campaign contributions show a Steven T. Huff of Leesburg to be an engineer and chief technology officer of Overwatch Systems, Ltd. According to the Overwatch website, the company “delivers multi-source intelligence (multi-INT), geospatial analysis and custom intelligence solutions to the Department of Defense, national agencies and civilian organizations. ... More than 25,000 analysts in the U.S. Department of Defense and the larger intelligence community utilize Overwatch solutions.”

Please read whole article as it includes much more information such as the home is "Rumored" to be bulletproof and have concrete roof.

Living Large: 72000Sq Ft. Home In Ozarks.

My two cent? The dude is compensating for something and has lost touch of financial reality.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
pfft. Thats no way to ride out the apocolypse.

Any true tin foil hat brigade would have their own personal vault and be overseer!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/75ca4e2e83b9.jpg[/atsimg]

So much for him being all smart...the guy probably doesn't even have a pipboy!

(big house though...ya, compensation for something for sure...can you imagine trying to dust that place)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Can you fix the link in your post? Just goes to a blank page for me.

Without having read the article, why are you claiming the PTB have anything to do with this? Because the dude is rich? Is anyone who has more money than you part of the PTB?

If the article does mention this as some sort of larger project, then I apologize. However just because some dude has nothing better to do than blow too much money on too much wasted space, then I am having trouble seeing the connection to TPTB.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
well bill gates was smart enough to build his house into a mountain in the middle of no where so maybe he is even smarter then you think

I bet he has a nuclear generator with plasma laser defense system, as long as the operating system isnt running windows he should be okay

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
This needs to be looked at more carefully. There are supposed to be deep man made caverns in that region of the ozarks. Dooms day survival bunkers if you will. With the building of that house kept so secret,it makes one wonder if it may be built upon one of these massive caverns. 72,000 square feet is a huge building. It would make a great staging area should tshtf.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Not too sure about this at all...I wouldnt read too much into it.

If I was incredibly wealthy I to would have a bigass house.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by belowabovetopsecret
well bill gates was smart enough to build his house into a mountain in the middle of no where so maybe he is even smarter then you think

LOL, wut? Where is this home of Bill Gates'? As far as I know, he lives on a lake in the Medina area of Washington state and that is not "the middle of no where". Unless, of course, there is another home of his out there (and I will readily admit that is a possibility given Gates' wealth).

Also, OP, is that Tony Danza fronting Danzig? Or a shop? Or does Glen really kinda look like Tony Danza?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Hey here is a link, if the one above isn't working. ccheadliner.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
cybernetnews.com...

Much of the house is built underground into a hill so it looks smaller than it is

google is your friend, you think he isnt ready for a disaster think again i doubt he let the reporters take a look at the parts of the house that you can't see or know about

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by belowabovetopsecret

Ahh, so partially underground, but not in a mountain. Believe me, there are no mountains around his home at all; heck he is practically at sea level. Re being whether he is "ready" or not.. I could honestly not care. If the SHTF, the last thing I am going to be thinking about is if Bill Gates is "ready" or not.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
This guy must be very compassionate ,he built a house large enough to accommodate 1000's of end of the world refugees ,What a nice gesture .

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Y'all will have fun checking these folks out too! Lots of day dreaming to do...
greeneyetech.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by BiggyMcBigPants
Can you fix the link in your post? Just goes to a blank page for me.

Without having read the article, why are you claiming the PTB have anything to do with this? Because the dude is rich? Is anyone who has more money than you part of the PTB?

If the article does mention this as some sort of larger project, then I apologize. However just because some dude has nothing better to do than blow too much money on too much wasted space, then I am having trouble seeing the connection to TPTB.

Sorry About That. Think it was already posted correctly above but here it is again.

Original News Article

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggyMcBigPants

I found and stole this picture on Tesco Vee's website. Below is the original Glenn Danzig picture. No idea where they found the Tony Danza headshot.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/040160270ea9.jpg[/atsimg]

I'll leave it up to you if you think they really looks alike!

About your TPTB question, I was just stating that because of this guys seeming available funds and his listed career in the article, it seemed like a good jump to state that he his may be part of the TPTB. I have no evidence nor do I really care if this guy is in TPTB. I have zero interest in dealing with those that look forward to being raped daily by fire...

I placed this purposely in the DECONSTRUCTING DISINFO THREAD AND even gave my 2cents in the last line.

Just wanted to see how the doomsayers answered.

Thanks For The Reply & WARMEST REGARDS,

t

edit on 1/14/2011 by EyeHeartBigfoot because: fix pix link

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TreadUpon
reply to post by SaturnFX

Y'all will have fun checking these folks out too! Lots of day dreaming to do...
greeneyetech.com...

I am guessing that the hamster is not included.

I'll pass and try my luck that there is something beyond then spend all my time, money and happiness determining how to live alongside the Toecutter, Lord Humungus and Wez.

Baffling, Honestly Baffling...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

Cheers and thanks for the pic. I think they look nothing alike, but I was trippin' on that pic, wondering WHY Glen looked like some guy from some show that used to be on. Not a fan of either, but that pic is pretty damn funny and cool.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I think they know something that we do not and they are not sharing. I found an article about another guy, some mogul in Australia, who is doing exactly the same thing.
Another Underground Pad

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

I would say that you could connect him to TPTB as a field hand. If you go to the Overwatch website you will see the Illuminati eye in the logo as well as the planetary implications of Saturn.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by orbitbaby
I think they know something that we do not and they are not sharing. I found an article about another guy, some mogul in Australia, who is doing exactly the same thing.
Another Underground Pad

Another field hand for TPTB.

Packer is the son of the late media mogul Kerry Packer and grandson of Frank Packer. He inherited the family company, Consolidated Press Holdings Limited, which controls investments in Crown Limited, Consolidated Media Holdings and other companies.[2] He is the former Executive Chairman of Publishing and Broadcasting Limited (PBL), which owned some stations of the Australian commercial television network Nine. His indirect shareholding in Nine through Consolidated Media Holdings is now 0.074 per cent.[3]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

I started this thread in hopes of bringing some hope to just one doomsayer. In hopes that just one person would see that they have their whole life ahead of them. In hopes that just one person would focus their energy on creating a bright future instead of worrying about how the world ends.

Lets just say that TPTB do know that the world will end on such and such date in such and such manor. Wouldn't it make more sense to focus our energy on the beauty than on the horror?

Why spend one second of our precious life worrying about how it ends when there is so much to live for in the here and now?

On the flip-side I will admit that if these are fortresses from the masses and not super homes then this is a total waste of money. Why? Because there is Nothing and I Mean Nothing more dangerous than a man with nothing to lose.
...and with that said I will quote Brendan Perry - "How Fortunate The Man With None"
Salomon Song

top topics

<<   2 >>

join