It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

something strange

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Sorry if I chose the wrong forum to post, but this seemed like the right place.

the lead up to this post involves me taking my 7 and 5 year old sons to see the new Yogi bear movie, which we all enjoyed, it wasn't the movie we watched that made me look at the screen in amazement, it was the trailer to another movie which I found strange.
The title of the movie is Arthur Christmas, now the trailer itself was done in a strange kind of way, but what made me look and question was when Santa's sleigh comes in to the scene.

make of it what you will, but I found it a very strange, what do other members think?
are we slowly being introduced to the idea of the good alien?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Let me ask - do you scrutinise the Creative Writing forum on ATS the same way?

IT IS A MOVIE.

A dudes written a story and now theyre making a movie..

FUGSAKE enough with this Movies are a Sign BS..

Oh wait, I fell for it didn't I.. Lol!!

edit on 14/1/2011 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

edit on 14/1/2011 by badw0lf because: an O for an I with an O is IO which I O to myself to Omit

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

You think that interesting have a look at what is about to be released over the next 6 months and then see if you can spot the trend
ignore the poster above me, he doesn't get out much.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
i agree...very strange....and pretty neat

not only the sleigh appearance, but the talk of a large underground army....(gog and magog)

eh, anyway, have a good day...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

In all honesty, I do not subscribe to the hidden agenda behind every movie, my question was why on earth santas sleigh went from something pulled by a few raindeers to something that looks like it came from Independence day.

I also wanted to know if others thought it strange and if they thought that there may be a little more behind it.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I cant wait! Looks really cute. Although you may find this weird, I personally love the concept and will try to go see it. But I am weird and my whole family loves comedy, cartoons and aliens.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I agree, I love having a young family and getting to watch all these new animated movies, especially in 3D,
I understand that aliens and ufo's are all a part of our culture and that people who write movie scripts want to keep up with the latest trends.
personally I found the whole giant sleigh strange.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

As another poster has said, it is by all accounts, just a movie. I don't personally think there is much in it except the over-eggagerated creative license of a few screenwriters.

new topics

top topics

join