It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUGE cross seen in skies over Russia!! UFO? Hologram? CGI?? What is this??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
So i have no idea what this thing could be but it certainly appears interesting.

Let's get some experts in and try to sort this one out.

My two cents? Hologram is my best guess. Doesnt appear to be a UFO though it could look like a Mothership i guess. Weapons test or something?? Very unusual. The timing is interesting too

edit on 14-1-2011 by srsen because: add clip

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
This is from years ago!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
That is highly unusual, my first thought is some kind of hologram....but from where!?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by WeMoveUnseen

Wow - my bad! You're right. I just got shown this by a friend today and found it weird it wasn't being discussed.

Thanks for letting me know.

Did it ever get solved?

The third clip makes it appear as though its some kind of optical illussion, kinda sitting in front of the house in the clip at times....

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeMoveUnseen
This is from years ago!

Any idea's on what it was?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
It's too bad something so amazing didn't happen over a populated area....oh wait....nevermind.

I would imagine if there was anything regarding this worth seriously discussing that there would be much more information available and there would be a ton of extras on the dvd or blue ray that would support the short and pointless video.

Remember folks, video represents a small portion of something like this in these modern times.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Here's a link to another thread from 2009, haven't read it myself so I don't know if they came to any conclusion, check it out:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

I would guess it is a hologram too - this technology is only around the corner. If you think 3D TV is great, wait for the Hologram TVs.

Great videos.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
This is a good example of project blue beam:

"This hologram can be used to re-create a 3-dimensional image of the original object. According to a comprehensive report by Canadian investigative journalist, Serge Monast, entitled Project Blue Beam, this holographic technology used in conjunction with hi-tech, mind-control weapons utilizing the effects of radio-frequency waves upon the brain, is capable of projecting an image in the sky and causing collective thought to convince people they are seeing an alien invasion or the second coming of Christ. The Blue Beam Project will pretend to be the universal fulfillment of the prophecies of old."

Source: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
This is old, and completely debunked on YouTube. It's a hoax shot of a reflection of something on the wall inside. You can tell that is what it is.......if you just look. It's being called "Blue Beam" on YouTube.
HOAX. OLD. US, not Russian Silly anyone would even try and think this was something real.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I've witnessed a similar phenomenon in real life, not really that exciting...
St. Elmo's fire: WIKI

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Not sure about the second video, mabye its just some weird cloud formation. But on the first and last videos, it just looks like something is reflecting from inside the room onto the window. Towards the end of the video the bottom half of the cross/figure is in front of that building. Thats my opinion anyway

edit on 14-1-2011 by Paulos because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2011 by Paulos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

So it WAS debunked? Or was that just a suggested answer to what it was?

The last clip i posted in the OP REALLY looks like a reflection. In the other thread on here from years ago people we saying either a reflection or some kind of antenna somehow getting reflections of light.

Reflection is my leading answer though

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Watch the last video? Its infront of the house?
Could it not be due to the chimneys?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Project Jesusbeam. Designed to keep those pesky evil aliens out of our skies.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
it's someone filming the reflection of a little Jesus orniment that is on their window pane. no hologram, no blue beam, just a window reflection. and yes this is old, and Russia? last time i saw it posted it was in Brazil lol.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by WeMoveUnseen

I was going to say; if this is Russia now.. where the hell can it be from with trees with green leaves at this time of year..

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I think i know exactly what it was
en.wikipedia.org...
Check out the similarities?

Notice Iridium?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
it looks like a sonic boom to me but streched out

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Looks like something that is reflecting in the window.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join