It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does this wiIki-cable confirm the swine flu pandemic alert was a scam to sell vaccines?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours

Because they are part of the pyramid structure. Simple doctors/ scientist dont need to know nothing.
Do as you were told.
Why do medical staff refuse to take them. Dont take away fear, if our fear is justified.

You say, that my body doesn't know how to deal with cancer cells?
I need a shot to kick-start that immune response?

Sorry but Ill take everything that our mother earth has created for our health benefits. No meds in my body
And when they want to push a new drug, the legal process is dificutl for the lower status developers.
Nazi companys as Bayer must be on top
example.

We 'simple' scientists are the ones that discover the drug, plan ways to harvest/synthesise the drug, test the drug, push the drug through preclinical trials and then push the drug through clinical trials. Then it is put on to the market. You're telling me, a medicinal chemist, that I there's something I don't know? The government funds us and sets ethical boundaries in place. Besides the obvious regulatory laws, such as chemical and biohazardous waste disposal and storage, etc. they don't have much to do with it.

Do you even know what cancer cells are? They are your own body's cells, multiplying out of control. Your immune system isn't going to do jack all to get rid of cancer. That's not to say cancer doesn't and hasn't got the ability to stop growing or even shrink - that's not the immune system though.

Finally, you need to do more research. Did you know that aspirin derives from the bark of a willow tree? Morphine? It comes from poppy seeds. Cyclosporin - from a fungus. In fact, a large portion of the drugs you get and that are being developed are all natural products - I myself work with natural products. Vibsanin is one of them, if you're interested.

I agree completely that Big Pharma can be rotten people, but that's the business, not the science.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by belowabovetopsecret
my wife and I have not and will not take any vaccines she has been in and out of the hospital dealing with a blood infection that she got when she had her kidney taken out and it spread to her gaulbladder however you spell that and now she is taking antibiotics for the blood infection and the entire time she was in the hospital the doctors kept trying to push the h1n1 vaccine on her and she had to sign a paper saying she refused it so they wouldn't give it to her.

Also let me tell you that we don't have insurance we can't afford it and when she goes to the doctor she has to go to the emergency room and they still send you the bills even though she doesn't have to pay for them becuase its covered under the new health care I guess idk how all that works, so they charged $40k for 2 days visit in the hospital when she started throwing up non stop and being sick because the antibiotic dose was to strong.

That is CRAZY they charged like $2000 a night for a room, they did a cat scan and a pet scan and charged like $7000 each and they charged her a few thousand for medicines, ect it was nuts there is no way all that crap costs that much

You are 100%right. You know who makes the money...
:
edit on 14-1-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by hypervalentiodine

Originally posted by riley
So did they really need 300,000 doses when they already knew is wasn't serious? Just going by this cable; the US, Iceland and UK governments were all aware the numbers were possibly innacurate yet they assured the public ("You're all goingto die!!" scare mongered) into believing that swine flu was out of control.

I suspect ex bankers we looking for new investments.

edit on 14-1-2011 by riley because: (no reason given)

Vaccines are a preventative measure - because after all, prevention is better than cure. Even if they did suspect it would not be too serious, what would you think if they didn't get any vaccines and it became endemic? The government was intentionally killing them? Here in Australia, the vaccine was free. Is that true also for Iceland? I should think it would be. It begs the question then, what does it matter?

The point has already been made that there was big money in it but.. "here in Australia" this happened:

www.theaustralian.com.au... hours after a doctor jabbed Sharron Coppin's children with a world-first flu vaccine, her three-year-old daughter Alivia turned purple.

As Coppin raced the shivering Alivia to a Perth hospital emergency ward, her husband called an ambulance for their one-year-old twins, Byron and Lateesha, who had begun convulsing and vomiting at home.

Little did the panicked parents realise that the flu shot, provided free by West Australian health authorities, had never been tested in children through clinical trials.

"No one warned us this could happen," Coppin says of the febrile convulsions that afflicted one in every 110 Australian children injected with Fluvax, which combines three strains of seasonal and swine flu.

"I just took the doctor's word. And the doctor obviously trusted that the government had done all the testing. If I had known it hadn't been tested, I would never have let my kids be used as guinea pigs. I was trying to protect them, not put them in harm's way."

Start of sidebar. Skip to end of sidebar.

End of sidebar. Return to start of sidebar.

Coppin is flabbergasted to discover some of the federal Department of Health and Ageing's top immunisation advisers have links with the drug company that created the vaccine that landed her kids in hospital.

"You'd think there'd be something to say that's a conflict of interest," she says.

..and this happened:

www.watoday.com.au...'s chief medical officer is urging medical staff and parents to immediately report any adverse reactions in children to the seasonal flu vaccine.

Professor Jim Bishop has told the ABC he only learned on Sunday of the death of a Brisbane girl 12 hours after she was given the vaccine.

The news comes on the back of revelations last week that more than 60 children in WA have been seen at hospitals across the state after adverse reactions to the vaccine, including high fevers, vomiting and febrile convulsions.
Advertisement: Story continues below

A girl, 1, remains in a serious but stable condition in Princess Margaret Hospital.

The Queensland Coroner is investigating the death of two-year-old Ashley Epapara, who was found dead in her cot on April 9.

According to the cable only one person in Iceland was even hospitalised and all over the word it seems numbers were deliberately exagerated to justify vaccine progams that were not urgently needed. They didn't even test it properly. There is no "prevention is better than cure" here.. Australian children ended up being the guinea pigs and would have been better off without this vaccine.
edit on 14-1-2011 by riley because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Because they are part of the pyramid structure. Simple doctors/ scientist dont need to know nothing.
Do as you were told.
Why do medical staff refuse to take them. Dont take away fear, if our fear is justified.

You say, that my body doesn't know how to deal with cancer cells?
I need a shot to kick-start that immune response?

Sorry but Ill take everything that our mother earth has created for our health benefits. No meds in my body
And when they want to push a new drug, the legal process is dificutl for the lower status developers.
Nazi companys as Bayer must be on top
example.

We 'simple' scientists are the ones that discover the drug, plan ways to harvest/synthesise the drug, test the drug, push the drug through preclinical trials and then push the drug through clinical trials. Then it is put on to the market. You're telling me, a medicinal chemist, that I there's something I don't know? The government funds us and sets ethical boundaries in place. Besides the obvious regulatory laws, such as chemical and biohazardous waste disposal and storage, etc. they don't have much to do with it.

Do you even know what cancer cells are? They are your own body's cells, multiplying out of control. Your immune system isn't going to do jack all to get rid of cancer. That's not to say cancer doesn't and hasn't got the ability to stop growing or even shrink - that's not the immune system though.

Finally, you need to do more research. Did you know that aspirin derives from the bark of a willow tree? Morphine? It comes from poppy seeds. Cyclosporin - from a fungus. In fact, a large portion of the drugs you get and that are being developed are all natural products - I myself work with natural products. Vibsanin is one of them, if you're interested.

I agree completely that Big Pharma can be rotten people, but that's the business, not the science.

I know enough about cells. Cancer etc. Now I am in the pixie dust, that is really cool stuff

I said 'simple scientist'

I am very sorry that I put I like that in my comment. ( I mean, you can be the best scientist, but you only rise to the top if you bow down for the elite within you system) Or else you get a hard time getting your meds on the market.

So you are not simple/stupid, for that i am sorry.

I believe that nature provides everything to be healthy, and pharma wants us to buy these chemical medicaments/vaccines. Just to make money.

what is cancer In the U.S 1 in 4 people die of cancer. That's allot(thats 25.000 per 100.000 inhabitants)
Europe cancer deaths 175 per 100 000 inhabitants

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

reply to post by hypervalentiodine

I hope you are planning on getting shots for your baby (I assume he's a baby)?

He is 11. Still a baby in my eyes

I am a human being brought on this world due to natural processes,
I've bin sick many time's. Flu, diarea, fever etc allot. I never even take an aspirin.
All I do is lay in bed, and visualize that my thalamus is creating neurotransmitters wich help to get rid of the bad elements that are attacking my receptors in my body.
By doing that I feel that i get better almost instantly. Like an energy boost

I respect your view's.
You got years of indoctrination on school/ university perhaps.
You adapted these believes, all you do is mirror what you've bin thought.

I am still alive, you are still alive, and my son is still alive. Is see the vaccination as a treat, you see it as an solution. So I stop trying to convince you. cause I dont want a heated discussion for nothing.

As I said in a previous thread, we all mirror what our genetic predispositions and human experience has made us to be - inherently bias to the last second! We all have our opinions, and I certainly respect that of you. I believe prevention is better than cure and as a scientist working in the field, I am taught to believe that one answer can be found in vaccines. Just as you have been taught to believe that one answer is to let your body do its work - and I agree completely with that, I guess I just have security issues

As a society we are conditioned into thinking we need things that we can in reality, do without. We *need* to have this washing power because it has 'oxyaction' - I mean, does anyone even know what that means? Antibiotics are a classic example of this. The difference between this and vaccines is that you can't become immune to it. And since prevention is better than cure, I say, why not? I might not get cervical cancer, but I'd rather not risk it. Each to their own.

edit on 14-1-2011 by hypervalentiodine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by belowabovetopsecret
my wife and I have not and will not take any vaccines she has been in and out of the hospital dealing with a blood infection that she got when she had her kidney taken out and it spread to her gaulbladder however you spell that and now she is taking antibiotics for the blood infection and the entire time she was in the hospital the doctors kept trying to push the h1n1 vaccine on her and she had to sign a paper saying she refused it so they wouldn't give it to her.

Also let me tell you that we don't have insurance we can't afford it and when she goes to the doctor she has to go to the emergency room and they still send you the bills even though she doesn't have to pay for them becuase its covered under the new health care I guess idk how all that works, so they charged $40k for 2 days visit in the hospital when she started throwing up non stop and being sick because the antibiotic dose was to strong.

That is CRAZY they charged like $2000 a night for a room, they did a cat scan and a pet scan and charged like $7000 each and they charged her a few thousand for medicines, ect it was nuts there is no way all that crap costs that much

Your wife would have been on immune suppressants. If I were your wife, I would have said no too. Not only would it have not worked, it would have made her very sick.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SerialLurker

I guess this would be the case if the vaccines were genuine, but who knows if they were tampered with or knowingly replaced with a harmful chemical?

I'm not sure who you would think would tamper with it. If you are talking about pharmaceutical companies, then I can promise you that it is not in the interests of Big Pharma companies to do this. They have to pay billions of dollars just to push a drug, or vaccine, through all of the rigorous process of R&D and clinical trials - all with the likely chance of it not actually making it to market at all. Why would they risk law suites and other charges when they spend so much money making sure it is safe only to then tamper with it??

Well, it was really just a question that had to be ask. I could list a few reasons why a Big Pharma corp. would risk it, I guess the most obvious to any conspiracy theorist would be because they could be in league with whoever else is trying to push a pandemic scare. They would also be reasonably protected from prosecution if the investigating bodies are "part of it". Yes, they may pay billions, but they also earn billions. Like I said, who knows? There's always a black sheep and it only makes sense that not all companies are in it because they genuinely want to help people.

EDIT TO ADD: Recently I was overseas and prior to the trip I was told by my parents to go get a Bird Flu vaccination (it was a new type they were trying out - a subcutaneous injection?) to which I obliged. In the past I was anti-vaccine but decided, hey, atleast if something happened I'd have a story for ATS. I suffered no untoward side effects but I can see how the "scare factor" would lead many to getting vaccinations who normally wouldn't. Even in past years the "seasonal flu' has been more severe in some people so alot of people I know have a yearly flu shot now.
edit on 14-1-2011 by SerialLurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

I agree,

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

I guess this would be the case if the vaccines were genuine, but who knows if they were tampered with or knowingly replaced with a harmful chemical?

I'm not sure who you would think would tamper with it. If you are talking about pharmaceutical companies, then I can promise you that it is not in the interests of Big Pharma companies to do this. They have to pay billions of dollars just to push a drug, or vaccine, through all of the rigorous process of R&D and clinical trials - all with the likely chance of it not actually making it to market at all. Why would they risk law suites and other charges when they spend so much money making sure it is safe only to then tamper with it??

Well, it was really just a question that had to be ask. I could list a few reasons why a Big Pharma corp. would risk it, I guess the most obvious to any conspiracy theorist would be because they could be in league with whoever else is trying to push a pandemic scare. They would also be reasonably protected from prosecution if the investigating bodies are "part of it". Yes, they may pay billions, but they also earn billions. Like I said, who knows? There's always a black sheep and it only makes sense that not all companies are in it because they genuinely want to help people.

I'm not denying that Big Pharma can be massive jerks and that the push out drugs that can be unnecessary. For instance, the main ingredient of panadol has 2 isomers, one does nothing and the other one is what gets rid of headaches. It's cheaper not to try and purify the two, so GSK (I think they make panadol) just leave both in. You actually have more of the useless isomer in there than you have anything else. Then there's all the fat burning drugs, etc. They're a business, they make money. There have been cases of ethical misconduct amongst the big pharma companies too, but they have caught out. Maybe not for everything, who knows?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

I agree,

i dont

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavelivanov22

if your immune system is not strong enough to fight off these viruses then go ahead but i feel perfectly fine without them and i had H1N1 yes was sick for 2 days it felt just like a regular cold. i didn't take any medicine instead i ate healthy, that is my vaccine, but if you prefer to rely on scientist who know for your own good that is fine. As long as there not mandatory.

And good for you! Everyone's immune system is different. If you think you fine without, then go right ahead. As I said, there's no harm in a vaccine and I prefer prevention to cure. That is my opinion.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavelivanov22

I agree,

i dont

I agreed about this text that hypervalentiodine sent me

As I said in a previous thread, we all mirror what our genetic predispositions and human experience has made us to be - inherently bias to the last second! We all have our opinions, and I certainly respect that of you. I believe prevention is better than cure and as a scientist working in the field, I am taught to believe that one answer can be found in vaccines. Just as you have been taught to believe that one answer is to let your body do its work - and I agree completely with that, I guess I just have security issues

As a society we are conditioned into thinking we need things that we can in reality, do without. We *need* to have this washing power because it has 'oxyaction' - I mean, does anyone even know what that means? Antibiotics are a classic example of this. The difference between this and vaccines is that you can't become immune to it. And since prevention is better than cure, I say, why not? I might not get cervical cancer, but I'd rather not risk it. Each to their own.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
America cancer deaths 25.000 per 100.000 inhabitants
Europe cancer deaths 175 per 100 000 inhabitants

link to how many peole die in america of cancer

link to europ stats cancer deaths

There is something wrong in the statistics, ore wth causes this diffrence on the other side of the ocean?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

I'm not denying that Big Pharma can be massive jerks and that the push out drugs that can be unnecessary. For instance, the main ingredient of panadol has 2 isomers, one does nothing and the other one is what gets rid of headaches. It's cheaper not to try and purify the two, so GSK (I think they make panadol) just leave both in. You actually have more of the useless isomer in there than you have anything else. Then there's all the fat burning drugs, etc. They're a business, they make money. There have been cases of ethical misconduct amongst the big pharma companies too, but they have caught out. Maybe not for everything, who knows?

Well, I appreciate your view. Ironically, I'm trying to make steps toward a career in medical research. So it feels odd negatively discuss an industry that I may one day have a role in. I guess that's the nature of any industry though.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
THIS WAS A TEST, ONLY A TEST......................Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppp......

I think controlled, or convenient virus', are used for the WHO, CDC, and military, for the specific purpose of testing response to known/unknown pathogens. Every media propped story of the next killer hiding under the bed will inevitably give governments more power to force you to be inoculated.
Fear is the easiest form of control.

They do save more lives than they take. for now, make no mistake on that fact. But so many cases of disease and suffering have been cured by modern medicine that you can't intelligently argue against the benefits of big pharma.

Think of this as a dry run to test production capacity and distribution for when the next real pandemic hits.

The powers that be learned that they could produce enough to inoculate themselves, first responders, and anyone they think is important enough for continuance of their power.

THE PEOPLE learned that inoculations will not be available in a pandemic situation, or in very limited supply.

Search on Google for pandemics. It happened in the past, and it will happen again.

edit on 14/1/2011 by anxietydisorder because: fixing

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Well, I appreciate your view. Ironically, I'm trying to make steps toward a career in medical research. So it feels odd negatively discuss an industry that I may one day have a role in. I guess that's the nature of any industry though.

You don't have to work for the big pharmaceutical companies if you don't want to - I sure wouldn't. If you're doing medical research, you'll more than likely end up in a research institute, hospital or university. That, or you could work in a small pharmaceutical company. A lot of university academics/researchers actually own their own small pharm companies.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder
THIS WAS A TEST, ONLY A TEST......................Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppp......

I think controlled, or convenient virus', are used for the WHO, CDC, and military, for the specific purpose of testing response to known/unknown pathogens. Every media propped story of the next killer hiding under the bed will inevitably give governments more power to force you to be inoculated.
Fear is the easiest form of control.

They do save more lives than they take. for now, make no mistake on that fact. But so many cases of disease and suffering have been cured by modern medicine that you can't intelligently argue against the benefits of big pharma.

Think of this as a dry run to test production capacity and distribution for when the next real pandemic hits.

The powers that be learned that they could produce enough to inoculate themselves, first responders, and anyone they think is important enough for continuance of their power.

THE PEOPLE learned that inoculations will not be available in a pandemic situation, or in very limited supply.

Here's a search link on pandemics. It happened in the past, and it will happen again.
www.google.ca...=en&source=hp&biw=1280&bih=882&q=pandemic&aq=f&aqi=g10&aql=f&oq=&fp=cc0ca0f632636127
edit on 14/1/2011 by anxietydisorder because: Really got confused, but I drink....

Big pharma, while jerks, do save a lot of lives, you are correct. And if we didn't have big pharma, I'd probably have to flick over to the dark side and become a physicist.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

You don't have to work for the big pharmaceutical companies if you don't want to - I sure wouldn't. If you're doing medical research, you'll more than likely end up in a research institute, hospital or university. That, or you could work in a small pharmaceutical company. A lot of university academics/researchers actually own their own small pharm companies.

Hey, my goal is to work in a hospital actually. Anyway, enough about my future aspirations, Back on topic -

The thing with all these pandemic scares is that the more often potential dangers are sensationalised over the MSM, the more likely people are to accept that they may be reality. They don't want to or can't stop travelling (employment, education, family, etc) so their only protection is immunisation. People who used to think, "oh, I'll be all right", start thinking "it could be me - why risk it? A harmless jab, $50 and I'll be safe". Meanwhile, yes, the vaccine is perfectly legitimate, but as the OP suggests, the conspiracy is not in a doomsday-type pandemic threat to humanity, but rather, a) getting the people to trust the government to look out for their best interests b) making ALOT of money out of people who normally don't bother with vaccines or medicines c) getting people used to the idea of having regular injections so that one day, if "they" (whatever organisation you like) want, they can unleash whatever hypothetical biowarfare weapon of choice on the now unsuspecting populace.

Well, maybe. Speculating is fun.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Hey, my goal is to work in a hospital actually. Anyway, enough about my future aspirations, Back on topic -

The thing with all these pandemic scares is that the more often potential dangers are sensationalised over the MSM, the more likely people are to accept that they may be reality. They don't want to or can't stop travelling (employment, education, family, etc) so their only protection is immunisation. People who used to think, "oh, I'll be all right", start thinking "it could be me - why risk it? A harmless jab, $50 and I'll be safe". Meanwhile, yes, the vaccine is perfectly legitimate, but as the OP suggests, the conspiracy is not in a doomsday-type pandemic threat to humanity, but rather, a) getting the people to trust the government to look out for their best interests b) making ALOT of money out of people who normally don't bother with vaccines or medicines c) getting people used to the idea of having regular injections so that one day, if "they" (whatever organisation you like) want, they can unleash whatever hypothetical biowarfare weapon of choice on the now unsuspecting populace.

Well, maybe. Speculating is fun.

I guess it depends whose government you fall under. Here in Australia, I don't pay for my vaccines. H1N1 vaccine was given out free of charge by the government (if you ignore the fact that I pay tax), as was the cervical cancer one. All new ones have a limited time where they are completely free. Other ones you pay a small amount for, most of which you get back under medicare (part of our health infrastructure). I'm not sure how to discuss the remaining points. Yes, the government wants us to trust them; but no, I don't think getting people to have vaccines is how they would do it. That to me demonstrates a pre-existing level of trust for people to want to oblige towards their insistence. As for the remaining two points, well I guess that is your opinion.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
well right now i don't know how to act. there have been big reports in italy about young people and pregnant women driven to death this year by the virus that did nothing last year, and getting vaccines.
have they built a stronger virus?
do they need to sell al last years' stocks?
i have a pregnant wife and don't know what to do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join