It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what does everyone want from disclosure?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
My reason is very low so please dont flame me.
Just want to humiliate and laugh at "debunkers," let them feel how believers feel.

If it were up to me, I swear I would rub it in their faces for years.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by pearcester

so i can say to my mates i told you, thats all i want they laugh at me but i know that they are real and have seen one of the ships and to say we are the only ones in the universe is highly stupid.

like i say to my mates the only reason the goverment has not told the truth is all because of religion nothin more or less, it would cause mass suicide!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Hopefully the disclosure of other intelligent life in the Universe would put religion, which is major cause of war and terrorism, in it's place. I'm not religious, though I don't discount that there could well be a God or some sort of higher being, but in the world today it's rather difficult to see that there is a shining light at the end of the tunnel.

Hopefully as a race we would be somewhat humbled by it, and focus on bettering ourselves, spending money on things that benefit the people of this world and even Earth itself than on things like new technology looking for that destructive weapon or piece of equipment to rule fellow beings by destruction and fear.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I'm sorry but this whole Jesus stuff I just cant buy into it anymore. There's to many questions as to why certain things happen. I used to believe and still hope but it all seems to getting smaller and smaller

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Trapt

i do not discount god or high being becuase imo that is the aliens coming here if you look in history if does not take long to see that is somthin there.

gods are alien. (imo) it makes much more sense to me than this magic person lol atless my way of thinking is physical.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Thrust

I don't discount it either, in fact although I might not believe a lot of things without substantial evidence I am open to pretty much anything. What I am pretty sure of is this Universe is an extremely unique and wonderful place and one that we as a race are unlikely to ever even begin to completely understand, and with that there are certain to be things that are unbelievable to us, or at least to me.
edit on 14-1-2011 by Trapt because: Spelling.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Trapt

i agree.

the world was flat at one time

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Truthfully if we thought we had a population problem now imagine what disclosure would mean. Free energy alone would result in a boom of childbirth and a decline in food supplies.Energy prices being regulated, any regulation of any consumer good price for that matter is the only way to curb people's desire to sire many children and other acts of irresponsibility the lower classes esteem in their ignorance.

If life outside of earth, or outterdimension, were known, the religious institutions that keep people from destroying the current order would collapse and an age of lawlessness would arise; far outdoing the times of BC and before in this age of technology. Anarchy is not a fesible existence for humanity at this level of " understanding" we are in.

As bad as the current power structure is setup, the alternatives right now are in the balance of bad more than good. Humanity must make the best of its current owners and hope that with a little "evolution" we can reach a level where we wouldnt need to be chided as children.

Disclosure would only lead to chaos and our owners, as much as I detest the thought, are doing a good job of keeping us from destroying ourselves. But they also know that pandora's box has been opened, the internet, and they are going to lose control of the situation. It is only a matter of time before some even comes to pass and the deluge begins.

Let us as human beings strive to become independently responsible for our individual beings and rise above our stations through sheer accomplishments alone. If they deny us that right to be equal, then the inevitable course is so obvious it bears no saying.

Peace and let us welcome this new world order with skepticism and intellectual disobedience.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

peace and too see the elite die.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by pearcester
Iv missed what this false flag event is? im interested to hear more about it ?

and im not to sure on that being a word. If it isnt it should be

I didn't read all the comments, so if this is a repeat of an answer that already came in, please forgive me. However, there is a strong school of thought that there are no actual aliens associated with all this UFO activity, but that it is an illusion that is being set up to be played out upon the people of Earth in order to bring in a One World Government.

The secularists who ascribe to this feel that it will be accomplished technologically through mysterious and hidden sciences such as HAARP, Project Blue Beam, etc. These technologies would fake upon the Earth's stage this invasion which would then unite mankind together to fight said alien invaders and usher in a new age of world unity.

There's also a theological aspect to this exact same theory, however those who ascribe to this notion believe that UFOs are actually fallen angels, and that they are using their immense power to create this same deception in order to usher in a One World Government ruled by the coming of the Anti-Christ.

Interesting stuff. Hope it helped. Peace...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
The hope that something intellegent will help this planet.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

I want to know the 'truth', no else but only the truth.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Simply to have a completely transparent form of government that will promote growth within the community it is serving.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Not_u_again

very good points. it is our own responsibility for our own life. eg stop smoking, stop hurting others, do a bit of growing. however, just like we try to teach our children, they (if they have superior knowledge) should step in and 'educate' us. don't neglect children?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
There isn't going to be any disclosure, but theoretically if there would be I would want the unvarnished truth. I want to know exactly what my government knows and what it did to maintain the secret. If people have been murdered to keep the secret I want to know. If entire wars that maimed and killed millions have been started as a smokescreen to fund such a massive conspiracy, I want to know. I wonder about such things because I believe this is the only way to maintain this secret. A whole lot of people have had to die to keep it for one reason or another.

After I found all that out, I want actual justice prosecuted upon living participants of the secret. That list includes all military, all scientists, all civilians in government, and all politicians who may have participated. Any potential secret laws enacted to protect the guilty in this type of environment are to be voided. With the fox running the chicken coop I don't expect much from any such prosecutions, but somebody has to pay for it.

At least if civilization doesn't break down from the full knowledge of what is going on and what our governments have done I want all this anyway.
edit on 15-1-2011 by Frith because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
the truth. thats all i ever asked for..

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth !

That's what I want ! I'm sick and tired of all these dis-information and mixed infomation disclosures that simply muddy the waters.

Perhaps interstellar travel ( I.E. Star trek)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I wish they would just stop lying about the cases they know that are real UFO cases that I do not think cannot possibly be government technology.Come clean on anything they know in a responsible manner,but keep National Security safe.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I didn't say anything about aliens that our society is even knowledgeable about. I didn't say anything about sketchy video's or photo's. We know the statistcs now of there being intelligant life somewhere out there in the vast foreverness of universe. We know about parallel universes. All of this equals life outside our planet, and there for 'alien' life.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join