It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it just me, or does Antarctica resemble the human brain?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Hello everyone! Just a little food for thought. With all this talk about drilling and an asteroid hitting Antarctica I though I would bring it to the attention of everyone that never noticed before, but doesn't Antarctica resemble the human brain? What are your thoughts on this? For me it's kinda creepy cool cause let's just say that Antarctica is the Brain of the Earth... whatever that would mean.

On a different note, while I was downloading pics of Antarctica and the human brain, my right ear started to what seemed like decompressing from a plane or swimming pool, just a series of blunt pops coming out of it... weird!

MODS: If someone has the time to rotate the pics of Antarctica or even put up new ones and post them on here, as I don't know how to do it yet, it would be greatly appreciated as I have to go to bed now. If you think this is stupid then hakuna matata!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Yes, it does, same color too. Makes you wonder why we never heard that before?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by believerofgod

You know - It actually does! lol!

As for your ears doing that, mine has been doing that all week, out of nowhere! No kidding!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
That's a very interesting comparison between land mass and gray matter. Perhaps, the scientists could dig around the ice approximately where the pituitary gland (or third eye chakra) would be located: Just a thought, of course.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Very nice thinking thank you!

Why did it take our pareodolia this long to work ?? Hmmm.

Since this is a great place for it, did you know that the Universe resembles the structure of neurons in the human brain according to a scientific study?

NewYork Times link

Go check out that page, you will love it!

Isn't it odd how bizarre coincidences like this keep revealing themselves??

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
its because Antarctica is where all the knowledge of man is located and hidden it will unlock the power of the human brain...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
It's just you. It doesn't look like a brain, and so what if it did. This is pathetic.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Very interesting indeed. I have never heard of this before. Thank you very much - I must completely agree with you, it looks like the human brain.

Now, I am going to schedule a flight to the pineal gland.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
...What an absolute lame thread, go post this in "general" or something, it's not worthy of this forum.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Crutchley29

God created our brain to look like Antarctica in 7 days.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Yeah I knew it looked like a good find. Man.. I wish I could stay and play for a while but I'm off for starting my new position for a new company. Have a good day all!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crutchley29
...What an absolute lame thread, go post this in "general" or something, it's not worthy of this forum.

calm it down - its a harmless thread - and quite refreshing from all the doom and gloom. its a cute coincidence. there's no implications of anything else.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crutchley29

calm it down - its a harmless thread - and quite refreshing from all the doom and gloom. its a cute coincidence. there's no implications of anything else.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by believerofgod

I guess it does sort of look like that if you tilt your head and imagine it without perspective, but I also happen to see clouds that look like puppies sometimes. The mind is great at pattern recognition, but that doesn't mean that there's a connection.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
It looks enough like a generalised mammalian brain to earn you a star from me, but not enough to earn you a flag. I tend to think fried eggs and drop-scones look like a human brain, but that's just because my stove is on a tilt.

So "Huh, interesting," but not "Hmmm, interesting..."

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I only see entrance and exit signs

edit on 1/14/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
That's a very interesting comparison between land mass and gray matter. Perhaps, the scientists could dig around the ice approximately where the pituitary gland (or third eye chakra) would be located: Just a thought, of course.

OP - love the way you think ...

pikypiky - that's an excellent idea ... have to wonder if they've already done it

You might be interested in some of the unconvetional thoughts I've had concerning the Antarctic (amongst other things) and the secrets and knowledge it holds ... wish I could be around when the ice melts and the discoveries are made;

theatlanteananalysis.webeden.co.uk...

Enjoy. Woody

edit on 14-1-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by believerofgod
Yeah I knew it looked like a good find. Man.. I wish I could stay and play for a while but I'm off for starting my new position for a new company. Have a good day all!

good luck!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Yes you are right in fact the human brain was modeled to look exactly like our antartica which oddly enough to me looks exactly like the ice cap on jupiter.

Originally posted by believerofgod
On a different note, while I was downloading pics of Antarctica and the human brain, my right ear started to what seemed like decompressing from a plane or swimming pool, just a series of blunt pops coming out of it... weird!

That is odd because the islands between china and AU are the inner ear, this could be your higher self being awakened from what you saw on youtube.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Very nice thinking thank you!

Why did it take our pareodolia this long to work ?? Hmmm.

Since this is a great place for it, did you know that the Universe resembles the structure of neurons in the human brain according to a scientific study?

NewYork Times link

Go check out that page, you will love it!

Isn't it odd how bizarre coincidences like this keep revealing themselves??

Excellent, this is the level I like for myself and others to be thinking on

I thought this was a great looking view of it with the below sea level land visible and locations of past rivers and lakes. It's crazy how it looks like the nervous system with trigger points all over it to indicate what sections of the brain to activate or stimulate somehow... for what or even how, who knows? A neurologist perhaps? But I am far from being one, and I doubt if there is one that is on here, however, if I am mistaken please come forward and put down froward that this means absolutely nothing. Kinda makes me wonder if the visuals of the rivers and lakes locations would actually reveal something about the brain.

Antarctica without the icecap... Check this out!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join