It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs: Which Aliens are in which aircraft?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
What I find hilarious is why 'aliens' characteristics only consist of blonde human's 'nordics' and the rest are creature-like. Does this not strike you a bit 'racist' - much like Hitler's regime, to have a blonde, blue eyed race? It is just another nail in the coffin that shows 'aliens' are complete bogus, there is no human looking alien that is not the typical blonde, blue eyed human is there? Satan is the embodiment of racism and it proves that he would want people to look up to a 'superior' nordic race.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by zptramel

Originally posted by Truth01
reply to post by Mertez

I believe the demons can have any craft they like - in my belief after all they are all grand illusionists (physical and mental) as their leader Satan.

why are you here?!?
aren't you suppose to be waiting for the rapture?
I bet your one of those ignorant people that believe the Universe was created by "god" for humans to look at...

I agree with Truth01. They are the fallen angles. They gave up their spiritual bodies and became physical.
I think their ships are made from whatever resources that they had at the time.
And btw zptraml, if you get censored, I want you to know it was me that reported you.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Originally posted by zptramel

reply to post by Mertez

I believe the demons can have any craft they like - in my belief after all they are all grand illusionists (physical and mental) as their leader Satan.

why are you here?!?
aren't you suppose to be waiting for the rapture?
I bet your one of those ignorant people that believe the Universe was created by "god" for humans to look at...

I agree with Truth01. They are the fallen angles. They gave up their spiritual bodies and became physical.
I think their ships are made from whatever resources that they had at the time.
And btw zptraml, if you get censored, I want you to know it was me that reported you.

That is an interesting notion actually ranter, that they became physical after giving up their spiritual bodies. However I also believe they do possess certain illusionary powers, their spiritual beings after all, which allows their craft and bodies to do strange things such as walk through walls etc., however they are weak compared to Jesus which is why a holy-spirit filled person can cast them out. Real disclosure is found within the new testament, when He died upon the cross and sent the holy-spirit to be amongst us all if we choose it.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Sorry I meant Violater!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth01

Hmmm. I don't remember it in detail but there was an incident I read once where a craft/UFO landed in the middle of a town in front a church which had a bronze domed steeple, all in front of many people. Out of the craft emerged several entities described as the classic 'greys'. These beings gathered in a semi-circle around the portion of the church where the steeple was, looked up at the bronze domed section, raised their hands, and began to hum loudly in unison. The stunned people watched while they did this. After a minute or so the beings stopped and went back into their ship. It lifted and flew off out of sight.

I have my own interpretation of what they may have been doing. If the event was even true, I think they were trying to communicate something specific by their actions, something that would help us, a hint, a clue. But then again, like everyone else, my viewpoint is biased toward my own interests.

I wonder, do you think they were trying to raise hell in the church?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
From following the UFO subject for most of my life I have learned that UFO's come in as much shapes as our cars.

But there do seem to be a few trends.

Greys: Saucers primarilly
Roswell Aliens: Crescent Shaped craft, note that these Aliens looked different from typical greys.
Nordics/Blondes/Swedes: Bell shaped craft or if you believe Billy Meier Weddingcake shaped craft

Reptilians: Cigar shaped craft and saucers.
Triangular: Mostly ours like the TR-3B Astra, for some odd reason the Delta has always symbolized Earth.

Some "models" of UFO do seem to re-appear all around the world and this lends great credence to sightings.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by bill1962

ugh i wish i could remember the cite

it had like over thirty different types of aliens and where they came from and their lifespan ect ect. it was neat, but if i where u, dont get to carried away with it like i did and screw up ur first semster of university

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by JoseChung

if their was a like button...
anywho, my favs the sphere.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by zptramel

Root ET Races
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

also
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 17-2-2011 by watchZEITGEISTnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Could someone please recommend me a UFO case which features the Nordic/blonde human-looking aliens? The only case I can think of is Travis Walton's story.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

reply to post by Mertez

Stop.

Just stop.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Triangular ufos, that are semi thin, have a jet on each corner of the triangle, and an anti-gravity mechanism in the center, those are T3-BR's and are made by the US government

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
We should first prove aliens are piloting craft that visit Earth before we speculate as to which race pilots which types...

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
your reptillien race of aliens are the USO,there only machine of travel is this ,they only came out during the world war 1and 2 era.

world-mysteries.com,
that flying thing is acutully a water vehical,but scientist dont know it yet.

Then you have the triangle wqasp race aliens,they are the triangle aliens that fly in the atmosphere of earth,they are the only alien race with flying vehicals.

The tall blonds are just the cave men from back in th3e ancients that went under ground with the reptillien race during galaxy wars 1.
they have evolved and are side by side with the reptillien,they are just evolved cave men.

edit on 17-2-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
your reptillien race of aliens are the USO,there only machine of travel is this ,they only came out during the world war 1and 2 era.

world-mysteries.com,
that flying thing is acutully a water vehical,but scientist dont know it yet.

Then you have the triangle wqasp race aliens,they are the triangle aliens that fly in the atmosphere of earth,they are the only alien race with flying vehicals.

The tall blonds are just the cave men from back in th3e ancients that went under ground with the reptillien race during galaxy wars 1.
they have evolved and are side by side with the reptillien,they are just evolved cave men.

you do realize the video posted was a fake?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadwalkk

it was just an example,didnt feel like poting all hundred of them that are real.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by angus1745
Having been interested in this subject for many a year this is what I think:

The Triangular ones are earthly, usually US or Chinese secret projects.

The Cigar shaped ones are used by the 'grays' who also have shape changing craft.

Saucers are usually the 'nordic' type aliens, taller, very human looking. despite many contactees reporting exotic origins for these beings (venus, the pleiades, betelgeuse etc.) I suspect their origins were more earthly or possibly related to earth in some dimensional or temporal way.

The 'Foos' and the rods, along with the crop circles are actually animals, of a kind of nature we do not yet fully understand.

I think people should actually prove each of those alien races exist and that those are authentic alien craft before they make claims about what group pilots what. We need to get the basics FIRST and that's actual proof that it's an alien craft. Then we have to actually get in side one with a news crew or someone else with a camera and see who's inside. I can tell you this for a fact, the US government has aircraft that are used by Special Forces and intelligence groups that can look just like what we think are alien craft.

Kylearan

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Alien :human - VolksWagen

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join