It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When a dream becomes a reality...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by w810i
That looks like a very unique read!

It is.
It's a very important book on this topic.
You cannot be interested in this subject and NOT read it.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
It really tripped me out to read the article on CNN and basically be reading about my dream. I had attributed it to the high fever but now I'm not so sure.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I haven't been sleeping well lately, so having strange dreams. I've just felt like I should be a little more careful lately. OK...so Thursday afternoon, just leaving work, a tractor-trailer carrying what looked like recycled cardboard and plastics, went speeding around me on the highway. I didn't know, but at the time there was a piece of construction equipment like a fork lift or something just ahead on the shoulder of the road. The big truck hit the fork-lift, knocking it airborne and it actually somersaulted a couple of times. I slammed on my brakes, skidding to a stop with gravel and debris flying everywhere. Had I been even a second ahead of where I was, the thing would have landed on my car. I was pretty shaken up the rest of the evening.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I'm gona put that book on my wish list. I really am interested in learning more about the dreams I'm having. My dreams fell like reality and never leave my mind latley. I've thought about writing them down... just haven't started yet.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
My personal opinion is that it's very fk up if my dream become a reality......why ? you ask.
Because most of the time I have E.T. invasion, apocalypse happening, four giant horsemen, heavenly entities, hell army, mystical creature, mafia, yakuza.....all having a brawl. Sometimes God himself join the fun.
I'm serious.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by maybee

Sounds like a premonition to me. Definatly pay attention!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by leolady
reply to post by maybee

Sounds like a premonition to me. Definatly pay attention!

No... it really happened.
2nd

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_0bserver85
My personal opinion is that it's very fk up if my dream become a reality......why ? you ask.
Because most of the time I have E.T. invasion, apocalypse happening, four giant horsemen, heavenly entities, hell army, mystical creature, mafia, yakuza.....all having a brawl. Sometimes God himself join the fun.
I'm serious.

I agree with you. This is the first time experiencing something even remotely close to this. Ive never had a dream and then had it take place in the real world.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by maybee

Yes and since you dreamt about it before it happened your dream was a premonition. So do pay attention to those dreams your having. Maybe not every dream will have meaning or come true but you must have tuned in to that ability even if you aren't aware of it yet.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

reply to post by maybee

Yes and since you dreamt about it before it happened your dream was a premonition. So do pay attention to those dreams your having. Maybe not every dream will have meaning or come true but you must have tuned in to that ability even if you aren't aware of it yet.

I didn't dream about that particular event, but just weird, un-nerving dreams that would wake me up, like a stranger in the house leaning over me and once about being lost and unable to find my way to the road and just some weird dreams like that. Sometimes I would even wake up and not remember what I was dreaming but would be scared. It's just really hard to explain. I just had the strange feeling all week, just to be a little more cautious.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

reply to post by maybee

What do you do with stuff like this though?? My big question is who was it that was driving the snowplow in the dream me or this person who actually committed the act?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by w810i

reply to post by maybee

What do you do with stuff like this though?? My big question is who was it that was driving the snowplow in the dream me or this person who actually committed the act?

No... I didn't dream about it. It really happened on my way home from work on Thursday afternoon. I've just been having some kind of scary dreams lately and just felt I should be a little more cautious. I guess it paid off.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by the_0bserver85

We all dream about our hopes, dreams, desires, fears... or we are trying to work out a problem or issue subconsously that is occuring in real time so we dream about it. I wouldn't worry about those dreams.

But what do I know?

Is there a reoccurance of anything similar in the dreams?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by maybee

Ooh ok. So not a specific dream of the event that happened. Just dreams that made you think to be cautious. I still say premonition. Very intune with your self.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

Gee... Perhaps you are going to see things about other people before they happen. You know... like a super hero type of thing where you can try to help people.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I have had a couple of dreams that felt so real, but nothing to the extent to others in this forum. They felt so real. I remember one I was running through a forest or woods and just literally kept running then suddenly I was jumped off a ledge and felt like I was really falling, then I woke up. Then I had a dream 2 nites ago and I dreamed that my kids, myself and my husband were in someones house and there was a little girl ghost following me. Everything was dark and I kept feeling her touching me and at the end of what I remember, I turned around and said who is this?. I picked up the girl ghost and she felt just like a real person and when I realized I had picked up a ghost, I woke up. I know this isn't really pertaining to the full topic, but has anyone else had anything similar? It freaked me out, because it felt so real. Why in the world would I have a dream like this or the above and why would this feel so real? Just freaky to me. I mean when I was a kid I would sleep walk, but I remember dreaming about an old man waiting for me to come visit with him outside on the front porch of my parents house. Sometimes the old man would be waiting for me in the road. My mom would always have to wake up and make sure I was in my bed, because I would actually sleep walk outside.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by the_0bserver85

That sounds fun. I've had the flying dreams, they are my fav. I haven't had any of the flying and jump flying recently and I really really wish they would come back.

I am having dreams where I can control things but I'm loosing control in the middle of a dream. Someone else in the dream takes over and then I usually wake up.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by leolady

I know this sounds cooky.. but I think I'm in the beginning stages of learnng to control my dreams. What does that mean and why would anyone need to control a dream? I don't know. Maybe it means nothing and maybe its just a normal part of the dreaming process.

Alot of the posts here sound like people who are grasping for an answer to something that happened with dreams and they feel there is something more to it. Are we suppose to be learning and growing? Thats what I feel is going on... thats what my gut tells me.

But what do I know? What can I say.... I'm just a dreamer. hahaha

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by searching4it

Thats how alot of my dreams are of lately. So Real. I can't shake them for days... weeks... months... and some of them I don't want to shake b/c I wake feeling so much better.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join