It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Getting Water In Australia,Witnesses Talk About It

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Very interesting video indeed.

I have long fathomed the possibility of ET's coming to earth to gather water.

The region I used to live in has an enormous lake system and there has been a multitude of alleged UFO sightings in the area.

Enjoy

Link Here (Before It's News)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics

Pics of the actual event, or it did not happen.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

How many pictures of UFO's has ever proven their existence or non-existence?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Got all excited then, thought they were coming to help us out...then I saw that this happened in December 1995 - January 1996.

Hey guys *waves to aliens* you can come and take some water now if you want. We've got plenty and we don't mind sharing!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

I just slipped on the stairs...Nobody took any pics, Doesnt mean it didnt happen

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That does bring light to a new theory OP, Maybe any ET's that do visit this plant do infact need water to survive; same as us, So them collecting water would only be sensible

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I wish witnesses would stop "Talking About It".
Don't witnesses carry cameras and phones with cameras.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson
reply to post by MMPI2

I just slipped on the stairs...Nobody took any pics, Doesnt mean it didnt happen

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, that did not happen either. Sorry.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pirateofpsychonautics
reply to post by MMPI2

How many pictures of UFO's has ever proven their existence or non-existence?

Not too many, because all the pics or vids that have ever been taken of them are pure crap.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

USOs Unidentified Submerged Objects have long been acknowledged and many theories have been offered such as: aliens have bases underwater, aliens mingle with dolphins, aliens reside within the Earth, aliens are Atlanteans and they're still around etc.

Taking water? I suppose that's possible but seems rather mundane and simple but......

Makes one wonder what AUTEC is really all about. Sure they give an idea of it's purpose but......very strange when realizing its proximity in the Bermuda Triangle. It's a secret base with miles of cables under the Atlantic. That's all that's known. I met a guard who works there and he doesn't even know its function.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Maybe some bird sh*t on UFO and they were washing it.
Just a thought

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

All AUTEC is is a fancier version of SOSUS.

Also, the primary AUTEC hub is located where it is because of the proximity of King's Bay Subsurface Warfare facility right on the coast of Georgia.

edit on 13-1-2011 by MMPI2 because:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
This doesn't surprise me. During my two years as president for a research group in Queensland I received many reports from local fisherman, and even people living near dams, who along with other eye-witnesses describe UFO's taking on water, some going in water, some coming out of water.

When interviewing these people it was obvious they had no reason to lie about their experiences, in fact, most were embarrassed to speak about things everyone else says is Crazy. Most were concerned not to have their names published to avoid the ridicule that comes with standing up and speaking about such experiences in our society.

As to what visitors may want with water... I have no idea. Never hear of them taking it from rivers and streams .. which may be due to pollutants.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin

As to what visitors may want with water... I have no idea. Never hear of them taking it from rivers and streams .. which may be due to pollutants.

What!?! Not rivers or streams, just dams. What about sea water?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Well you have a big huge ginormous
from me OP'er!!

Great video, and I totally believe what the witnesses are saying. Even though this is not a recent event, its good to see that ET's are getting bolder!!

S&F

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
Their excuses are even lamer in this case, because the people at home didn't even have to "carry" the cameras.

Some of the witnesses saw the event right from their home! So they're witnessing one of the most earth-shaking events of all time and they won't go to the bedroom to get the camera? None of them?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by annella

Why thankyou

There are so many alleged solightings regarding water that it is almost impossible to rule out a connection, the battle is determining their use for it.

Perhaps it is used in conjunction with a chemical compound on a far away planet and serves as the base of ET intoxicant :p

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
Their excuses are even lamer in this case, because the people at home didn't even have to "carry" the cameras.

Some of the witnesses saw the event right from their home! So they're witnessing one of the most earth-shaking events of all time and they won't go to the bedroom to get the camera? None of them?

It may be hard for many people to understand this, but....

In many cases people do not think of anything, let alone running to get a camera, except to be running concepts through their mind to explain what they are seeing. Many do not want to take the chance to leave their viewing to get a camera in case the object leaves, etc.

If you have not had a close encounter with a physical object that does not fit our human paradigm then you have no idea what observers experience or why they don't often run to grab a camera.

Also, not everyone has a camera or phone with a camera in it.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Satan makes me so mad at how he tries to fool everyone, especially when it is from my own country Australia. I am so glad I can see through the biggest conspiracy ever- these are not ufo's people, they are illusions.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth01
Satan makes me so mad at how he tries to fool everyone, especially when it is from my own country Australia. I am so glad I can see through the biggest conspiracy ever- these are not ufo's people, they are illusions.

Well IMO Satan is just one baaaaaaadass Alien!! And these people are not experiencing illusions...considering they were not all at the same house/footpath/car/boat/ etc et al. The UFO was viewed from many different angles by many different people. And given they are cuzzies from across ' the ditch' I believe every single one of them.

And......the best part?? They ALL saw the same thing happen. Beams of light, water sucked up, water churning/foaming, etc. Now.....unless they are all being paid $1000,s, ( and for what reason?) one has to wonder about their motives for being happy to be viewed as crackpots and loonies. No??

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Originally posted by cluckerspud

If it were me seeing that sight...I would be dumbstruck and totally in awe! And running to get a camera would be the last thing on my mind...I wouldnt want to miss a second of it!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join