It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have been lied to regarding foreknowledge, What else?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
(EDIT: When going back over my links, I came across this one, which basically says the same thing that I was...but with more dates and timelines)
President Bush, Vice President Cheney, and other White House officials have consistently denied knowing about the 9/11 plot or receiving information that (or even imagining that) commercial aircraft could be used as weapons. For example, Bush said repeatedly there were no warnings of any kind ... “Never in anybody’s thought process ... about how to protect America did we ever think the evil doers would fly not one but four commercial aircraft into precious US targets ... never.”

White House spokesman Ari Fleischer said that “the President did not – not – receive information about the use of airplanes as missiles by suicide bombers ... Until this attack took place, I think it’s fair to say that no one envisioned that as a possibility.”

Then National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice said: “I don’t think that anybody could have predicted that these people would take an airplane and slam it into the World Trade Center, take another one and slam it into the Pentagon, that they would try to use an airplane as a missile ... even in retrospect there was nothing to suggest that.”

Further, Vice President Cheney advised Democrats in Congress to “be very cautious not to seek political advantage by making incendiary suggestions ... that the White House had advance information that would have prevented the tragic attacks of 9/11.” He also said that any serious probe of 9/11 foreknowledge would be tantamount to “giving aid and comfort to the enemy.”

FOUND HERE

If you read the paper that is being referenced, you will find on numerous occasions, the FBI and other intelligence agencies have known about the idea of using planes as weapons years and years in advance of 9/11.
Here are just a few excerpts.

April 2000 – Niaz Khan, a British citizen from Pakistan, tells FBI of a plot to fly airliners into building. He was trained on a mock cockpit of 767, including how to hijack a plane and how to smuggle guns and other weapons on board. He flew to US and was told to meet with a contact to then meet up with others to fly a plane into a building. He passes a polygraph given by FBI but he is deported to London.

November 1998 – US intelligence learns of a plan by a Turkish extreme group to crash an airplane packed with explosives into a famous tomb during a government ceremony.

1997 – FBI and CIA have concerns that an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) will be used to attack a US embassy or delegates overseas.

Now taking into consideration that it has been well argued by 'debunkers' that Cheney was NOT 'in charge' of NORAD on the morning of 9/11...it should also be pointed out that he was in fact in charge of the DoD and running terror drills involving none other than jet-planes.

"There is also the fact that NORAD-Northeast was conducting war game exercises that morning, a fact that has been very little talked about and certainly not reported to the general public. What's also not been reported, according to the information that I have, at least one of the scenarios they were considering in their war game exercises concerned hijacked aircraft being crashed into buildings. Now, this could explain the lack of response when the air traffic controllers began to report that four planes were off course..." - Jim Marrs, Author, Inside Job

FOUND HERE
Was he 'in charge' of NORAD'? Technically, no....but he was running terrorist drills with them.

With so many intelligence agencies claiming that they relayed info to the FBI regarding the planned attacks on 9/11, and with the forewarnings of Mayor Brown (SF) no to fly, along with top Pentagon brass canceling their flights the night before....for an outsider looking in....the word, 'suspect', comes to mind.

Also, taking into consideration what David Shippers has to say,

Just two days after 9/11, Schippers went public with the explosive statement that he had been told by FBI agents months before 9/11 that there would be a massive terrorist attack targeting the financial arteries of lower Manhattan.

These agents, who were reportedly from Illinois and Minnesota, confided in Schippers that they knew the location and date of the “impending attacks.” They even knew the names of the hijackers and the sources of their funding!

FOUND HERE

Its apparent, that we have been lied to by Bush and Co. Maybe there is a solid reason for it. Maybe it was a breakdown in communication. But in order to believe that they did not have first hand knowledge of such alleged attacks, one would have to believe that the largest, most intelligent, most funded military and alphabet agencies had a complete breakdown in intelligence.
The latter is harder for me to believe than the former.

edit on 13-1-2011 by DIDtm because: rewrite

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
In future , try typing out on Microsoft excel or the equivelant , then just copty and paste .

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Flagged and starred/? this is building hype. anxiously awaiting

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Just goes to show that there are those who will star and flag a thread simply because the title compliments their view of things , without actually reading the content of the post .

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd

Just goes to show that there are those who will star and flag a thread simply because the title compliments their view of things , without actually reading the content of the post .

The title's not a view, it's a fact..
Think I'll flag it

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Anything that does not uplift you is either a lie or caused by a lie. We are gods capable of anything we like, and doubts, worries and stress are our only banes at the moment. we are the problem and the solution.
relax and shed off the stress

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I hate when that happens.

Good luck on the second try!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
global warming. we all know it

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
That they needed to be warned in the first place, when they were setting the stage.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

someone who really has foreknowledge already knows you posted this lol

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd

I sure hope you don't assume I starred and flagged this. Please Oklahoma .. I did no such thing.. so go along

top topics

join