It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

link   

link   

link   

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
This is just getting stupid.

SO,
you might as well 404 your own thread. Seems you've made an enemy with a bunch of accounts

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Nah.. this is helping to root out the bad accounts that would have been troublemakers. Troll Bait.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The morons are coming out of the woodwork since it became known that this guy was a member. Difficult times ahead for ATS.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

It's terrible. I hope this doesn't ruin it here. There are people out there that don't understand what ATS about, they think it is some kind of extremist web site. They are coming here to damage ATS. I heard people discussing it because the story was in the paper.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Good luck staff as it seems you have your work cut out for you, the simple minded among us never cease to amaze me.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I wouldn't panic folks... it looks like 3 (4?) people got in, posted for a minute, and got banned. Though it was dramatic it wasn't really that out of the norm in terms of what the mods deal with all the time.

And the junk that was posted here was cut and paste from a site so sad it doesn't even merit mentioning. There was nothing creative or intriguing about their posts, or how they achieved them.

BTW thank you very much ATS staff! You are all appreciated by this community.

~Heff

~Heff

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers

Nah.. this is helping to root out the bad accounts that would have been troublemakers. Troll Bait.

That's what I'm thinking, too.... bait 'em in, and here they come a-runnin'!
One of those made 11 posts in only 3 minutes in 3 or 4 different threads. Looks like he had a plan.

I'd sit here and snipe at 'em, all except for this new kinder, gentler me, spurred on by this thread.... and of course it's illegal around here to bait while hunting!

edit on 2011/1/13 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Seems that someone has a personal vendetta and is determined to sling as much feces as possible...

SO, I, along with many long term members here, have at times allowed nerves to fray and tempers to grow short, in part I believe to the stresses of our current social/economic paradigm; I feel, on my part, that this is un-acceptable, and offer my apologies to any and all I have offended. For those newer members, the T&C are meant for everyone, not to restrain, but to help enrich our experience as we share, learn, debate, and research.

One thing I did not see SO comment on; the mods are few compared to the members posting; see a bad post, help the mods out by alerting them; under each poster's block is an alert button.

Best wishes to all

seeker

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

It's terrible. I hope this doesn't ruin it here. There are people out there that don't understand what ATS about, they think it is some kind of extremist web site. They are coming here to damage ATS. I heard people discussing it because the story was in the paper.

And the crazies signing up are the ones acting extremist. Why is it, everytime someone says to tone down the anger, this is the reaction? They're doing that in the media, and politics these last couple of days too. People are threatening all over the place, more violence, because there was violence

That's one of the reasons it's like a family here on ATS. People are batcrap crazy out in the real world.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Thank You for the Thread SO
Perhaps I myself needed this reminder

I had recently created this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Though I was referring to Liberal Media and not voters of the left my thread title was in bad taste
I made the mistake of making a knee-jerk thread title

My apologies to all ATS members

I stand by what I said inside that thread but regret the Thread Title
I'll ensure I don't do that mistake again

Thanks

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Thanks you guys as I really enjoy this site !! There's a plethora of information on all topics,
great discussions, & have made a few friends.

Ektar

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join