It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 13th Zodiac: Ophiuchus

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by hhcore

Yes I think someone mentioned that its only for the new born after 2009 so you are cool.

OP I did like how you linked the Zodiak 2012 to Lord ENKI....

Peace

edit on 1/13/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: mispelling correction

Again, this is not true....its been valid for at least the last 3000 years.

Wow then some people really gotta change their tats smh, happy I gots no tatas and am still a Taurus

edit on 1/14/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
No one's sign has changed at all in the western hemisphere:

No, Your Zodiac Sign Has Not Changed

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus13
Ive been waitng since i was a kid for this to come out in mainstream new
Ophiuchus the serpent bearer
Which is supposed to comme into view after 2012 when the sun makes the other half of its journey when it rises in the middle of the milky way.
When one thinks about it. When morons decided to change to tue gregorian calendar and make daylight savings time and leap year. Is the december 21,2012 that happens in the near future the correct date? or are we behind or ahead of schedual

It's actually December 25, 2012 but no one wants to believe it. A bunch of malarkey anyway.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhantomLimb
No one's sign has changed at all in the western hemisphere:

No, Your Zodiac Sign Has Not Changed

Western Tropical Astrology is the blame of astrology getting out of sync with astronomy.

The ones that started astrology used the real night sky...real observations...not fixed wheels.

Tropical western astrology changed the ways of old....

There is no logical reasons why you should tell someone their Sun sign is Pisces if the Sun sat in Aquarius at their birth.

And about the seasons....here is the problem.

When they 'fixed' the wheel, signs to go with seasons...Aries represented Spring Equinox, but now, another sign is where the Sun sits on Spring Equinox.

If we keep following an imaginary real that has no real representation of our sky/cycles....we first, are not keeping up with the true 'ages' of time....and second, we are not leaving behind valuable information for future generations on how the wobble of Earth effects our perceptions of the skys.

Why is this important?

If we keep track, in things like stone as the ancients did....we would be marking right now that the Spring Equinox Sun rises in Pisces. In 600 years....are stone drawings would change to show at the Spring Equinox the Sun rises in Aquarius.

Its silly to make an imaginary wheel that has no real basis of our real sky.

By leaving behind such observation of changes...we let the future know we knew of precession. Its very debatable to rather if the ancients knew of the wobble and its effects to our perception of the skies...and as to when exactly they started to understand this.

We have taken a very ancient practice and took its worth out of it with our own modernization....all for simplicity and convenience.

I dont think people will really understand its worth, till they test it all for themselves.

The month I discovered all of this...and stepped out into the night sky to observe the Leo where the Sun was really at on my birth....the biggest event of my whole life occurred in that same month on that summer solstice. Ive told the story many times. I saw Mars conjunct the heart of the Lion...my 'new' sign...and told my mother I thought a King was going to die. This was June, 2008. I found myself on the morning of the summer solstice sitting in the hospital by my mothers bedside, as the Sun sat on the cusp of Orion (another place in the sky astrology ignores)...while my mothers kidneys began to fail her. She went through 9 hours of experiencing another world and visions. She was placed on life support right before the hour of the solstice. Her last words were 'what time is it, what is the day...Im at the gate'.

I cant help but to wonder....if the king was meant to be a queen...a queen/king to me...my own parent. The things she saw are beyond all understanding.

I then had a time slip...as well as other events that followed for about a year.

I cant shrug it all as happenstance, there are way to many things that happened and the time of it all was too strange.

This is the main reasons why I wont do readings. I will give positions and tell people to seek the understanding their self. It all spooked me very much. But I am a firm believer in true observation...and if I can see Mars in Leo...someone better not tell me there is some sort of imaginary wheel that shows me its somewhere else and that means something.

The wheel was fixed about 2000 years ago. They say that it represents the true night sky for that time and that two, is a lie.

edit on 14-1-2011 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Reply to post by Wildeagle

Yeah I know, right? It's like this morning, my girlfriend read to me (because I was still half sleeping in bed) what a Virgo was supposed to be like and how the past few days looked. And so far, it doesn't fit me. As a Libra, it seemed spot on. I know a lot of people don't really care much for astrology, but I thought it was cool but now it's all down the drain.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Reply to post by DocDoyle

Shame on me, I should have read more posts before jumping to post a reply. Only those born after 2009, you say? Well that makes me a happy camper. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by philosearcher
Reply to post by Wildeagle

Yeah I know, right? It's like this morning, my girlfriend read to me (because I was still half sleeping in bed) what a Virgo was supposed to be like and how the past few days looked. And so far, it doesn't fit me. As a Libra, it seemed spot on. I know a lot of people don't really care much for astrology, but I thought it was cool but now it's all down the drain.

Your past sign will fit you more...because its of your natural nature. Your 'real 'sign will offer what you are to work on, a deeper purpose in this life, something you are to accomplish in understanding.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by philosearcher
Reply to post by DocDoyle

Shame on me, I should have read more posts before jumping to post a reply. Only those born after 2009, you say? Well that makes me a happy camper. Thanks!

Your best to get an astronomy program and look for yourself. The whole 2009 thing is a cover up if anything. They dont want people freaking out about tattoos and jewelery.

There is absolutely no valid reasons what so ever that this all takes affect after 2009.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
All the people talking NOW about the changes of the signs are simply promoting Sidereal Astrology, that is the more realistic one...
The signs actually changed 2000 years ago.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
wow. does anybody smell cover story on this??? 14 days into January and we have excepted an earth wobble or tilt. Excepted that large animal dieoffs are mainstream No Big Deal. And now ontop of the poleshift we have a new Zodiac...all in 14 days...must we make shi----stuff up as we go to make us feel good at the end of the day.

There is one perfect calender given to us by the gods that started before our race originated on this planet,The Long Count Calender on the Mayan.....Yet we reject it because it ends...thats right folks...no role over symbol...this calender ENDS...13 zodiacs my back side ...old Anu must be squirmin in his throne.....Im calling it like it is ...PURE CRAP

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
they are trying to bring somthing out of another demension,DO NOT BELIEVE IN THIS.
STAY WITH YOUR OWN SIGN,DO NOT LET THEM,MAKE YOU,CREATE THE 13TH SIGN.
IT IS EVIL, IT IS NOT RIGHT.THANK YOU.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ns9504

The other correspondences are just as interesting in the context of the point I was making in my post. It is 5 on the Sephiroth.

Alternate Tarot: The Pope-will power which holds in check and governs life given
The Emperor-the severity of the warrior

Geometrical Shape: Pentagon (like our military pentagon), and pentagram

Magical archetype: A mighty warrior in his chariot armed

Magickal images: sword, spear, chain, scourge, pentagon, 5-petaled rose

Name of God: Elohim Gibor-The god of strength, the gods of war

Golden Dawn Yetzirah Angels: Seraphim-Flaming Serpents
Archdemon: Asmodeus-King of Men
from the inverted tree of life: Golohab-Coal burners
(interestingly the Archdemon and Inverted tree for #3 is Lucifer-The Morning Star and Satariel-Concealers)

Theosophical lower world: Sutala (Mind struggling with desire)-a big power and control theme
Crowley's Magickal powers: Vision of power

Yggdrasil tree: 7th world Muspellsheim-Fiery world of Flame Gods

Egyptian god: Horus
Greek: Hades
Roman: Mars

Pike's aspects of God and Man: Law, Justice, finite, evil, dark

State of Consciousness: Sternness and control, sleep

On the Hands: the right middle finger (appropriate)

Crowley's perfume: Dragon's Blood

Alchemy: Sulfur

Why make a big msm deal out of it now when the constellation has existed for a long time? Either it's a coming out party of sorts or it signals a return to the 13 lunar months 13:20:33 ratio, which is a good thing (from the 12:60:72 ratio we have been living under with the Gregorian calendar.)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I am a seperent bearer now, damnnnnnn I like being the half horse half archer

Please tell me more of what my new sign is all about

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
they are trying to bring somthing out of another demension,DO NOT BELIEVE IN THIS.
STAY WITH YOUR OWN SIGN,DO NOT LET THEM,MAKE YOU,CREATE THE 13TH SIGN.
IT IS EVIL, IT IS NOT RIGHT.THANK YOU.

This reminds me of what I was told back when I studied
the missing 13th sign of Ophiuchus back in the 1970's.

The explanation given to me was that it was a by product
of the suppression of the Norse gods when those people
were converted to christianity. Twelve tribes = good,
thirteen months = bad.

But who really knows
/shrug

David Grouchy

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by hhcore

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
Western astrology has been jacked up now for about 2000 years thanks to Ptolemy.

India was the only ones to continually update their system.

In the West, everyone has been off one sign for quite some time now.

I've heard this before - but what I don't understand is, if I was a cancer which describes me to a T... has now changed to gemini, which I can't barely find one trait that can describe my personalty accurately according to the descriptions. Even in eastern astrology I'm a gemini, but that is so far off base it isn't even funny. I guess I don't really have a point except that the descriptors seem flawed under the thirteen and eastern systems anyhow...

Hhcore, You may still be a Cancer -- it depends on your birthday -- there's some overlap. But you have to understand that Western astrologers make the mistake of concentrating on the Sun Sign. Actually, what you really are is your Rising Sign (Ascendant) and for that I would need your birth hour and birthplace, not just a birthdate. The Moon Sign is MORE IMPORTANT than the Sun Sign.

SeaWind

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Crazy Minnesotans always trying to mess things up for the rest of us non Ludafisk eating people. According to this mad man I went from a scorpion to a set of Measuring balances what a jip.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by valiant

So i'm no longer considered a Libra, which I totally relate to! but am now considered a Virgo which just doesn't sound right to me.

I really want to see my birth chart what changes are made to it now with this in mind, but there seems to be nowhere that takes any note of this change! .... frustrating!

Valiant, I'm willing to look at your Sidereal chart. I would need your birth hour, birth place and birth date. If you don't want it on the board (I don't recommend posting that here for all to see), you can U2U msg me.

SeaWind
edit on 14-1-2011 by SeaWind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADUB77
I am a seperent bearer now, damnnnnnn I like being the half horse half archer

Please tell me more of what my new sign is all about

Dont throw out your old sign...it will be a natural nature to you..being a past of you.

Ophiuchus has its said traits or meaning...but you will find a deeper purpose and gain a deeper growth if you search within you what it means for YOU. We like to generalize so many things...example is the word 'god'. How can another tell me about 'god'......how can another tell you about your place of the Sun at your birth.

Can give you some starting suggestions...but take what resonates with you.

Ophiuchus represents a choice, opportunity. Your life is in your hands....do you control the snake, control the animal of you....or do you release the snake, releasing chaos in your life as well as around you. One of those choices...highly effects other people. One of those choices, offers you growth and other people around you growth. Ophiuchus is names after a man that was said to be a healer. Consider, before you were born, you held all wisdom, within you. You knew of the signs man used, you knew of the perspective from earth of the cosmos, you knew that at some point in your earthly life you would find out where the sun was at your birth. Imagine being able to know this....before you were born...and choosing a time to incarnate under a certain sign. Consider that Sagittarius may be a past sign of you in a past life, if you were born in the last age, 2000 years ago, you would of clearly been born under Sagittarius. This is why I say, dont throw off your old sign so fast.

Embrace both signs. Ophiuchus is not going to be more your natural nature...but is going to offer you a deeper path and purpose for this life if you are ready for that.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Please post your comments about the "new" Zodiac sign in this earleir thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join