It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congresswoman Gifford likely shot in front of head!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhantomLimb

Originally posted by wcitizen
I find it strange, there were witnesses and probably some people had a video on their phone - but nothing at all from those people. Eye witnesses would be able to definitively say whether she was shot from the front or the back, but nothing at all.

If someone is shooting a gun I think the last thing most people would do is pull out their cellphone and start recording the event. More likely they would duck and cover or run for their lives. At least I hope they would be smart enough to do that.

Fair point, but someone must have seen the shooter approach and pull the trigger, so they would know if he was facing the victim or had approached her from behind.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

That's funny. I was watching Fox New all day that day, and they were saying then the bullet entered from the front. The ABC Evening News said the same thing that day.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Likely he was "facing her" and there was uncertaintity if she had turned her head or body away from the gun..or vice versa...she was facing sideways or away form the shooter and turned her head to see what was happening.

From accounts describing him going through a 30 clip magazine in a matter of seconds...as fast as the trigger can be pulled...and an old friend of Loughner describing him as quick with a gun and a very good shot when they would shoot cans in the dessert...I think he approached and did this very rapidly and accurately.

Videos? Maybe, but all in the hands of the FBI and it doesn't mean they clearly show everything in a crowd.

As far as people clearly witnessing it...I am sure once the gun was drawn, most were ducking and those who weren't were rattled to say the least...and unfortunately many were shot and many were killed.

No conspiracy that it took a few days to confirm exit/entry. It's a decent sign becuase it tells me the exit wound was close enough in size to the entry would to be confusing. Many times the damage on the exit wound is significant enough that it is not a mystery..
edit on 13-1-2011 by maybereal11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-1-2011 by maybereal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
What this means is the quick and sloppy reporting that was done by the media is beginning to show. In my opinion, the rabid attempt to 'break' the story has all shown us what the effects are when it comes to reporting the news.

Think about it: Reporting she was dead and now this. Let the dust settle and the facts will indeed come out.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

I remember on 9-11 when the news erroneously reported that a bomb had detonated at the State Department...I had a buddy that was working at the State Department at the time...so that bit of sloppy reporting gave me a few gray hairs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join