It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Movie "Battle of LA" Preparing us for STAGED Alien Invasion?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Hey Guys!

Its been a while since ive posted on here, some of you may remember me from the numerous threads I authored last year.... Anyways..

I went to the movies last night to see the new movie "The Fighter", and before the movie, we were shown a preview for a new alien invasion movie coming out on 3/11/11....and it just gave me goosebumps, not because the movie itself was scary, but because I just knew deep inside that this was being released to prepare us for a fake alien invasion, possibly using Blue Beam technology AND also using real life UFO's that will be piloted by HUMANS.

Here are some trailers for the movie, you guys let me know what you think.....is the staged invasion near? Will the world powers finally consolidate US ALL into one world government? Will martial law become the norm? Share your opinions!!!

---GeminiSky

PS: Take notice of the 11/11 release date...this may have meaning, also based on the trailers, it seems that the actual entities are NOT biological but actually seem robotic....this correlates with some Project Camelot material in regards to NON-BIOLOGICAL entities that may be headed our way (in real life)

edit on 13-1-2011 by GeminiSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Sorry, but movies are entertainment. Don't try to read anything more into them. Movie makers take fictional ideas and weave them into something they hope is cool enough to sell. I know the guys who worked on this film. There's no conspiracy. Just another alien invasion film that they hope viewers will enjoy.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The actual movie that gives soft disclosure.

Since it's in Offtopic: Movies, thsi thread should be too.

-m0r

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime
Sorry, but movies are entertainment. Don't try to read anything more into them. Movie makers take fictional ideas and weave them into something they hope is cool enough to sell. I know the guys who worked on this film. There's no conspiracy. Just another alien invasion film that they hope viewers will enjoy.

I totally agree that movies are entertainment...However there are certain movies that the PTB promote, and some that they dont allow to see the light of day. Im pretty sure this fits into the "soft disclosure" agenda.

As far as your advice not to read too deeply into things, well you can keep that to yourself and continue to stay asleep.

I would love to know WHO exactly are your contacts that worked on this movie, please share their names and relation to the movie so your claim can be verified.

Thanks!!

--GeminiSky

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky

I don't know all about that.
It looks like an action packed sci-fi flick

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

This isn't the only alien related movie scheduled to come out in 2011...there is a whole list of several coming out this year which in and of itself is interesting. Someone made a thread not too long ago listing all the alien related movies coming out in 2011. This just being one of them. I don't have the time to search and find the thread right now, ill try to and re-post it here later.

Most all alien related movies depict them as "bad guys" ala Independence day, Skyline etc etc...this could easily be determined as "programming" of the psyche to have a predisposed defensive stance towards aliens.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Speaking of TPTB using movies to slowly disclose things,
Lately they've disclosed we're likely to be trapped in a ravine alone for 127 hours and have to resort to cutting one arm off to survive.
That if you have a hilarious last name like "focker" You can squeeze a third installment of "fun" out of it ,
That A bear and his son can actually talk,
People Can be trapped in virtual worlds & their son will go looking for them...

Do you see where I'm going?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
crazy, there was some guy that started a thread the other day , that wrote a 200 page book claming he had info on a staged robotic alien invansion , he spent a lot of time writing that thing,freaky jus freaky,

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
There's another alien movie coming out called cowboys and aliens. Somethin is definitely in the air

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
There is a movie coming out called Independence day..

I am sure this is to prepare us for a staged alien invasion...its about a alien species that comes over our cities and after awhile, bombs us.

Now, I would do a big breakdown of why I think this is going to be soft disclosure and preparing us for the invasion...

Anyhow, pretty sure of it....why else would hollywood make a movie about it?!

Oh...well, maybe its because its a proven moneymaker of course...but naaa...hollywood is not trying to make a buck on popular sci-fi themes...they are there to give us secret messages to decode to be prepared.

-still waiting for the zombie apocolypse-

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

You fail to understand how consciousness works. And how it works in our world.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JustCurious1

Yes, I see where your going, and I think your logic is flawed. All the movies you mentioned have specific scenarios....that have been shown once, maybe twice, or even 3 times like "the focker" trilogy.

HOWEVER:

Alien, and UFO invasion movies have become extremely common the last decade, culminating with the numerous alien flicks coming out in 2011, as the poster above has mentioned. They all paint ETs as NEGATIVE! You need to wake up and start noticing the patterns around you!

As one poster above mentioned, it seems we are being conditioned to automatically associate alien life with DANGER AND FEAR.

You would think that showing the same scenario OVER and OVER and OVER would have studio heads shutting down these alien invasion movies, which all share an extremely similar plot...but NO, instead of releasing fresh movies with fresh ideas, the movies continue to be green-lighted, with pretty much the same story line. THINK ABOUT IT, we are being conditioned.
edit on 13-1-2011 by GeminiSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bonified Ween

You fail to understand how consciousness works. And how it works in our world.

and I think that goes for 95% of those who inhabit our planet.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I do not know exactly why they have continuously come out with high production Anti E.T films.

They have the technology to cause a catastrophe. They have enough technology to cover it up as an Alien Threat.

Think about this technology gap we've been under (for ever) since 1930. We really don't know what our government is actually capable of - that is the way they want it.

They very well could be demonizing E.T's, incase that the E.T's try to contact us. We will shoot the messenger, or close our minds from them - provide we buy into these movies.

The truth, whether you believe in any of it or not, is the END product of all of these expensive movies involving "aliens" is to Demonize them. This has been going on for many decades.

Don't Look Up (Our fake alien threat isn't very good)

edit on 13-1-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeminiSky
As one poster above mentioned, it seems we are being conditioned to automatically associate alien life with DANGER AND FEAR.

Never played Space Invaders huh...

I guess this soft disclosure has been going on for over half a century..

War of the worlds in 1953, sure wasn't about mary poppins type aliens ... but hey you're the one awake and aware..

Good work!!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

I hope you aren't suggesting that buying in to the content of the movie is being "awake an aware". Realizing they are not just movies is the first step, understanding the propaganda is the second.

link   
It looks like an entertaining yarn, technologically superior assailant raining death upon the targets reminded me of Iraq/Afghanistan, when the voice say we are being colonised I thought of wounded knee, perhaps not conditioning for an invasion more a film maker feeling a bit guilty and finding an angle.

link   
I think some of you guys need to go outside once in a while.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Yes there has been an upsurge in sci-fi related programmes & films, that's because I would imagine the audience for sci-fi related productions has grown with their increasing audiences.
If there wasn't enough people willing to pay to watch these, they would dissipate.
(Demand and supply)
However saying that I CAN see why some people can think along the lines of we are being conditioned, but until I've seen solid proof of that I can't let myself believe it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join