It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Face of Your Enemy

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
This thread knocks on my door to the core. Well written as I come from and lived through those same times.

A quick refferance when the Loma Prieta earthquake hit I was living in Santa Cruz Ca. and it knocked me to the ground with windows exploding, homes catching fire. So I instantly looked to the sky waiting for the bright flash of the big one about to take us all in a second.

Your thread somed it up very nicely. It seems our terorist controlled media and gov. scare tactics are now the new norm. My children now in there 20's really don't seem to follow all this cr##p and I'm happy to say the boy is crying wolf too much and to many times. Which is leaving us at a what do we or can we do state.

Thanks Heff for the read. and of course star and flag this one for sure.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Very nice indead, I lived through the whole mess of Illusion and lies myself. We need to trust and work with each other more than ever to get the tyranny out and the country back. My hope is still strong that one day we will stop being fooled and indebted to our necks

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I started a similar thread with some thoughts you might like to read here: The Most Bloody World War is Coming. Unthinkable? Think Again.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join