It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What d yo think of t.A.T.u ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 08:38 AM
link   
For those who still dont know the russian pop duet called TaTu, a link : www.tatu.us...

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Good songs...love hearing 'all the things she said' at work, really gets me going!!

As for that 30 minutes is alright but their cover of the Smiths 'How Soon Is Now' really stinks!!

Apart from that...you go girls!!

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 10:33 AM
link   

arc

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 01:35 PM
link   
jailbait pop

and really not my thing

moe

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 09:50 PM
link   
LIES AND GIMMICKS TO GET MALE FANS TO BUY MUSIC.
sorry for the caps but...LESBIANS MY A$$!
"oh look at us, we are underage russian hot chicks who wear skimpy outfits and we feel eachother up because we are lesbians". HAHAHAH LIES LIES. any real lesbian would tell you that this is just objectification of women for money, just like prostitution.noone could pay me enough to belive that this isnt for money. course thats just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Fading Shock Value, Kissing Lesbians....

They were on Jimmy Kimmle live, nobody gave a rats ass about their music, he was just eager to see some Female on Female action, that's the only reason they've got as much attention as they have.

Do you think Marilyn Manson would have been half as popular if it wasnt for the make up, and a CD titled AntiChrist SuperStar? He got free media coverage because many Christians Protested his concert nothing more than free publicity for him.

Now Manson is Long forgotten even though he released new CD's but they havent had the success as the ones before when he was America's Scape goat.

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Nothing wrong with some girl on girl action.

new topics

top topics

join