It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To think-is to create?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Just be careful not to manifest or think of something that wont fit well in the 3d unless on purpose. The hard part is locating which plane or dimension your manifestation is within and interacting with it. That is why I think the imagination is more then what we are taught. So its just chalked up as a place within the mind where non normal things occur. Maybe the imagination is mixtures of multiple planes confusing to many due to certain spiritual blockers BEING IN PLAY. I don't think you can just think and boom you created but if you got proper breathing techs (important for your atom intake increases your manifestation strength something like power source 3d atoms???) don't ask lol and clear mindset to lay fertile ground for your manifestations to work you may be surprised. Also when you begin you will alert some potentially evol very evol who know of you but didn't know you personally until you went to their planes. I mean imagine lol you manifested something like a dragon in their plane. Your intents with it matter. Will it just quickly manifest and fade due to your parna strengths. Will it interact with the plane you sent it to - do you wish to bring things back from the other planes- do you wish to materialize within it as a vessel to explore other planes free of 3d worry. So much to do and so much mind energy to do but very possible. Just be careful not to run into a trap and get stuck in another plane you are unfamiliar. Trap being your are stuck in coma or dead in sleep so be careful and remain fearless (remember when in sleep you can die in 3d plane if you die in sleep plane) if you try only thing protecting you in there is what you formulate your manifestation to protect you. So keep some energy balls of sorts around you if new to absorb any danger until you can drain energy yourself only from evol sources planes but 1 must first manifest energy balls and usage not just think of floating orbs make them unique to your wants some may regenerate your parna strength others may open quick 3d doors ect. unique to YOU. Some may enter and become larger then any thing their mind may think of and feel safe because of size but another present may be able to manifest an even larger creation to absorb you again careful FEARLESS.

Using these abilities to modify your current PARNA suits I think is possible if you fully got understanding of you PARNA suit and its abilities. We may have switches within PARNA suits that when infected by microbes / virus / bacteria / nanos? the suit can send signals to suit to slow down heart rate by 1.5 beats potentially modifying the infection that is used to so many heart beat rhythms and blood flow. You may have within your PARNA suits the ability to modify the oxygen and carbon dioxide intake and out put to add a little more or less per breath in and out suffocating pathogen related sickness only able to survive in fluids w/ so much oxygen or carbon dioxide. You may have within PARNA suit ability to detect abnormal parasites that are energy driven nanos and can send thru brain and heart a frequency to short circuit embedded tech. I just think the abilities are intentionally locked within suit transmitter brain as to keep many enslaved and lost...

My 2 cents

edit on 1/13/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

Always enjoy bouncing thoughts back and forth with you. Would love to have a neighbor like you...for coffee and tea times

I think of the word create...and I think of the word emanate.

Are we as beings...emanating into all things we do, make, express....

And similar...this 'god'...did thee too...emanate into thees own expression?

Creating is making something out of nothing. Is there truly...any 'creation' or is everything...emanation?

As I create a meal tonight...part of me has been placed into that meal. My intentions, my desires, my needs, my childrens needs, wants (except on meatloaf night lol), ....isnt all things we 'think' that we create...really emanation...part of ourselves, going into it? Something had to exists before the 'creation' occurred, such as the person that thought first of what to cook, what they need, ect....

As the Spirit seemed to emanate...something from its own self flowing into and forming something else, something anew....do we not to do this...made in this same image...we emanate, flow into, things we do and make?

Is there really any such thing as creating...something from nothing?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I guess I dont believe in all of that. I believe that this is an illusion, more or less...and we are instruments for the Spirit renewing and purifying. Dreams are our unconsciousness trying to work things out, test itself, test our nature, leaves us with feelings to face of the choices we make within that dream, leaves us with things to look deeper into our being...such as fears and desires.

I dont think I can manifest a dragon somewhere....but I do believe..that the choices we make here matters and we have to face those after we die...we see them in a different eye then our eye of flesh and body.

I know people have experiences of other dimensions ect....I again, think this is all the unconsciousness, consciousness, and universal mind trying to work together...trying to show us what we live for, test us in what we desire and fear, offers us things we can use in learning and growing in Spirit.

As the Spirit tries to 'come through' through this temple and our personalities, our intellect, our ego....is constantly trying to over ride this most natural essence and being of us.

I agree though...we need to be careful with out thoughts...for they hold a nature that can manifest and influence and effect others around us.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Always enjoy bouncing thoughts back and forth with you. Would love to have a neighbor like you...for coffee and tea times

That's rather brave of you.
You wouldn't be worried about your "bliss"?
Maybe the term would be, opinionated.
People have opinions, like they say, everyone has one,
but pthena actually has a rather substantial reason behind his opinion
so you have to be just a little bit respectful about it.
Well that's my own opinion and don't worry about that too much.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

That's rather brave of you.
You wouldn't be worried about your "bliss"?
Maybe the term would be, opinionated.
People have opinions, like they say, everyone has one,
but pthena actually has a rather substantial reason behind his opinion
so you have to be just a little bit respectful about it.
Well that's my own opinion and don't worry about that too much.

I fully respect others opinions and enjoy chanllenges to my own.

Bliss is in the mind...contentment with what one thinks. Im content with what I think...and to have others around that are content with what they think...creates great conversation.

I know Pthena is the type that I could sit and talk with, go our separate ways in our 'opinions' and brake bread at the end of the day.

I live next door to my father...who really does not have a belief in things of Spirit...my brother, whose opinions are somewhat same as well as different then my own...and my mother when she was there, who was of strong Christian mind. We have had many great talks and even debates.

If you have a person that respects 'life' period...you will find a person that you can discuss things with, and in the end, go in peace.

Sometimes people do take offense...to anothers opinion being so strong. What has helped me in this area is 'age' lol. The more experiences I have in discussions, the more I experiences seeing how different others see things, the more I see the need for respect.

My best friend is a strong atheist. We have many great talks....but in the end, we both have strong respect for letting another walk their path as they see fit.

I dont need another to agree with me...for me to be content or have 'bliss'

Am I getting the feeling you and Pthena have had a few rounds before between your opinions? If so, maybe now is the opportunity for you both to ' go in peace'?

I know you both have good hearts....we have to find common ground.

Now...if we are talking about living in the same house...well I think we all know, its a challenge to live with others, it takes work. A home is one owns comfort zone. If I disagree with my brother....in a opinionated conversation...I can always smile and ....go home

edit on 13-1-2011 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
It's a bit strange to become the topic of discussion. I am actually a very good coffee and sun tea companion. Tobacco smoking is also a ritual I partake in. The moving from inside to outside is quite pleasant.

I'm as much a searcher as anyone else. Shaman without a tribe or clan is rather an oddity. Think of me as Santa Claus. A paraphrase from Santa Claus: The Movie "since he has no children of his own, he regards all children as his own." In like manner, all tribes and clans are mine. There is a lot of culture shock involved however. Not an easy role to play.

The One you call Thee is probably the same as my Ultimate One who poured himself out completely.

People have learned certain arts of manipulating what is at hand; cooking with fire, washing with water, building shelter with various materials. These are the arts. It isn't creating from nothing. Even pure art, poetry, fiction, mythology, painting, are not purely abstraction but a willful ordering of what is and referencing what is to create something new. A poem, before it is spoken does not exist as a separate thing, but as a chaotic intermingling of perceptions, order come through abstract thought, sometimes emerging full formed, with the rational mind left only the task of assigning the word labels. Creation and emanation. I consider the muses to be goddesses who evolved alongside and with humans. We're partners in life.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I feel your points it just seemes we can do so much more. I mean we are creations from which Angels were created from GOD. So keep in mind what Angels can do as far as what you know and think and why GOD created them and then why he created humans and wanted the Angels to bow/ or recognize us as NEW creations from the creator. Our jobs may be to interact with all planes 3d and non! Hence the great soul as well as the thinking mind 3 parts workoing together in each plan a physical interactor a thinking or aware mode and a soul to guid our behaviors and intents...

S&F earned for keeping the minds thinking

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Great thread, LeoVirgo. The cusp of Leo/Virgo seems to be a wonderful combination to me. I've done two or three hundred charts, and while signs next to each other are mostly indifferent towards each other, this particular combination would seem to be one that mutes the negative from each other, making the positives better for both. We can discuss more about that later, if you like.

I particularly like your description of how we tend to be drawn to others of like mind in odd ways. Many of my friends have been acquired just like that. Amazingly, even though our opinions can be very different, we seem to have the desire to learn from each other without being threatened by our differences. I've learned much more from those with whom I disagree than from those with whom I agree. For some reason many shun those who have a different perspective, some to the degree that they view anyone that disagrees with them as idiots and fools. Thought, counter-thought, and synthesis is what makes it for me.

It's too easy to become a slave to our own perspective and emotions. Negative thinking is deadly, IMO. In a symbolic way, don't we become what we think? If I have to wear a light tint of rose colored glasses to maintain a positive attitude about things, I'll do it every time. If we are ruled by our perceptions, let's try to be sure we aren't being ruled by our misperceptions. I appreciate your perspective very much. It makes me feel less alone on this website, and that is a good thing!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Am I getting the feeling you and Pthena have had a few rounds before between your opinions? If so, maybe now is the opportunity for you both to ' go in peace'?

Hah! It's not like that.
The problem is if you were with him for any amount of time you would find yourself agreeing with him.
I ran into him a few years back at a get together to honor a person we both know
and got to wishing I could have hung out with him more than I did.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

Hah! It's not like that.
The problem is if you were with him for any amount of time you would find yourself agreeing with him.
I ran into him a few years back at a get together to honor a person we both know
and got to wishing I could have hung out with him more than I did.

I see what you are saying now
There are some people that are very persuasive for they are so sure footed.

I do wish though, that groups of us that enjoy talking about such things could get together now and then and have a weekend pow wow of discussions.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

I feel your points it just seemes we can do so much more. I mean we are creations from which Angels were created from GOD. So keep in mind what Angels can do as far as what you know and think and why GOD created them and then why he created humans and wanted the Angels to bow/ or recognize us as NEW creations from the creator. Our jobs may be to interact with all planes 3d and non! Hence the great soul as well as the thinking mind 3 parts workoing together in each plan a physical interactor a thinking or aware mode and a soul to guid our behaviors and intents...

S&F earned for keeping the minds thinking

Sure...I think we can do more and surely, the things us humans do, must start with a thought. I think we all would like to think that if we 'think' of world peace that it will come.....but surely, there are actions, choices, behaviors ect...that will have to go hand in hand with the 'thought'.

Do you...yourself...not guide your own interests and behaviors?

I dont really take angels to be a 'real' thing....but in this body complex, we do need images for the Spirit to work with us, send us things to think about or to feed our desires and comfort us...so I think that is what angels are. A 'image' man has created, that now gets used...between the unconsciousness and consciousness.

I have a book called 'angels, an endangered species'...and it makes some great points about how our mind works. It points out how the unconsciousness uses preconceived images that are already in the mind....to work with the consciousness. As 'aliens' have became more popular amongst mankind...it seems now there is a new avenue for messages to come through...and we see messages coming more often through this later avenue of aliens and not so much any more through the avenue of 'angels'.

Our beliefs differ..but that really does not matter in what we 'want' for the world or mankind. But as a note, I dont think God is something outside of us, somewhere beyond us...and I dont think this 'god' would ask anything to bow to anything. Respect is not true...if we are just told what to do or if angels are told what to do.

Just thoughts....
LV

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
The only thing thinking creates is ideas. For any idea to become reality one must put work into it to make it become reality.

There are two things, Reality, and your personalized perception of that reality. Your perception does not change the foundation of reality. Reality does however, change the foundation of your perception, because it is the foundation your perception is built upon.

If a tree falls in the forest and no one hears it, it still makes a sound.
The egg came before the chicken because dinosaurs laid eggs and dinosaurs predate chickens.

Point is : this whole "if you think it you can create reality" stuff is complete garbage. It's 100% unprovable and totally illogical.

Example : So if I think of everyones heads exploding, they will? Answer : NO. Merely thinking about something does not make it reality or cause reality to alter drastically.

Reality creates your thoughts.

Thoughts do not create reality! That is ultra egotistical and self-centered to think that you are the center of the universe and merely thinking about things alters the course of the entire universe. It's totally absurd.

What is real then, muzzleflash? Can you prove you are real? Can I? Can anyone? Reality is something we have created to feel comfortable in our own skin. One cannot say that there is this reality and only this reality because this reality may not even exist! How do you know that when you wake up in the morning you are not awake but yet still dreaming? How do you know that you are not on your death bed remembering your life before passing on? You can't prove me to be right or wrong as much as myself or the next person can.

You see, I like having facts and proof myself. But at the same time there are things that cannot be proven to be true or false.

I don't know. I guess I'm too philosophical at times.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by PhantomLimb

Well this is all turning out more interesting then I ever imagined.

Im just going to go 'think' while cooking some dinner...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join