It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Crackpot Conspiracy Theories (That Actually Happened)!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

The newspartame is even worse that the last one...

I googled newspartame.

Got one hit. Your post in this thread.

What sweetener are you referring to?

link   
reply to post by superluminal11

As an additional note, you would be surprised to know how many military imbibe the forbidden fruit. Especially after they get out of the military... short step to selling it... just saying.

link   

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I remember reading this a couple of years ago on an older article, clearly they have updated it.
The one about spies watching people is fun to read because we know there are disinfo and government agents on here, a number of them highly respected members of ATS espeicially those that dismiss UFO and black projects with scientific evidence which appears within 2 minutes of the thread going up.

Cool article though

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I never liked the term "conspiracy theory". What this should be all about is the truth. The thing is, when you start to look into these things, you'll start to notice that something is not right. In a way, it's awakening. It's like the masses are in a trance. The reality is buried under this huge pile of lies. That's not a conspiracy, it's reality, which may be so fantastic that most people simply won't believe it.

I think it's pretty obvious now that there's an huge "mind control" (read: provocative propaganda) mechanism that includes the media, military, government agencies etc.. indeed, like DD said, there really are some sick individuals in high places.

Worrying stuff, and they are powerful. I think we need to be smarter if we want to bring out the truth. It's currently too easy to manipulate the movement. All it takes is a few agent provocateurs, and bang.. people take the bait. But we need to fight these SOBs if we don't want to live in a mental and physical slavery for the next millenia. Stay rational and aware.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Darce

Yes, they are everywh.. (Edited by "WeLoveYou")

Of course not, the government is here to defend us and our freedom. Make sure you follow the law , obey those who are above you in social class, pay your taxes. Buy goods from around the world and gorge yourselves on our luxurious fast food. The Government loves you and it will die for you. Long live the government! BREED! FIGHT! WORK! PAY! BREED! FIGHT! WORK! PAY! OBEY! OBEY! OBEY!

Have a nice day citizen.

(This message was endorsed and sponsored by the Ministry of Propa..Progress)
edit on 25/11/10 by Raider of Truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Great find!!! I personally do believe things are going on that the "public" doesn't know - either because we are not sophisticated to understand or "for our own good".

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Good find! S&F for you

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Ahh, finally.. we have some credibility! lol

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I have mainly observed little conection between the Conspiracy exposed and the Why Is Not explained. Could it mean conspiracies are highly speculative deformations of the truth? Or...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

In case you just landed, the US government released a paper on what was causing the bees to die, its a spray made by a US corp. in that report the run off during heavy rains would kill fish, birds and YES honey Bees this withheld until last month. Its an EPA report and it names, the corparation behind it. The chemical is call clothianidin Doc# DP Barcodes: 378994, 377955, Pc code:044309-Dated 11/2010 its 101pg memo- Peace

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I grew up hearing a lot of these things from my grandmother and my dad. Everyone thought they were paranoid kooks. Now that their theories are verifiable I've got to wonder how many of their other "out there" theories were right all along...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Sometimes, just sometimes, it pays to think counterproductive to the mainstream.

We cannot jump at our shadows however, and part of the reason why I think these theories worked is that they carefully weigh many factors, i.e what humans are capable of, political motivations at that time, the intelligence and drive of the people seeking the answers.

It takes many factors to become a true conspiracy, thats for sure!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Reading through the other posts, someone asked about the "why" behind the conspiracies. Removing Cold War hysteria from the answer, we get something good or something bad. Two reasons. In nutshells...

REASON #1: Operation Paperclip brought over hardcore Nazis at the end of WWII. These scientists were immediately employed in highly classified US projects, the Manhattan Project being the most widely known. However, others surely would have been put toward continuing research they'd begun in pre-surrender Germany. Eventually, several of these "former" Nazi scientists rose to positions of power in government organizations (NASA and other agencies) and secret projects.

Eventually, to prevent congressional (governmental) oversight and scrutiny and public accountability, these projects were *PRIVATIZED.* Privatization of sensitive technologies means no one except those individuals from the company have any right to review. The good news for our government was that the program truly became secret. The bad news is that once that happens, control is lost. Over the years, the amount of people with *the need to know* decreased as people retired, died. Eventually, only a select minority are even aware of this technology.

Several of the conspiracies from the OP stated that people were treated like lab animals and unwitting test subjects. That's right out of the Nazi playbook. Look what they did to the Jews during WWII. Terrible experiments. With that in mind, the likelihood that a secret group of wealthy elites harboring exotic and secret technologies have (and are) conducting evil experiments on an unsuspecting populace is very high.

So, Reason #1 means that a secret "government" of world elite, wealthy scientists, bankers and industrialists --with Nazi elements-- is really in control of the country (and probably the world). They are doing whatever they want to the masses whom they consider on the same level as human cattle.

REASON #2: For argument's sake, let's say that UFOs are real. That they are piloted by numerous races, each with their own agenda. Some are evil. Some harbor a cold-blooded apathy towards all life. Some are good. Some just don't care what they have to do or who they have to hurt to further their own needs, mission. Some... like to collect samples. Some... like to eat us.

For whatever reason, there are aliens out there who like to do us harm, abduct us and probably eat us. The government knows this. They ridicule the UFO topic to prevent mass public hysteria. They try out mind-control techniques (MKULTRA) to discover a drug that (present in our systems) might ward off aliens. They pollute the land and poison the people with toxins to make the environment "distasteful" to the aliens whom they know they could surely not beat in open warfare.

So, Reason #2 means that our government is doing bad things to "taint the milk" per se, to keep the aliens from messing with us. To make us swim in a sea of toxins, preventing the aliens from wanting to have much to do with us. In other words, we're making the aliens go for the "organic brand" humans in this grand supermarket of a world.

At least in Reason #2 the good guys are doing bad things for the greater good. I can just hear one of them saying, "At least the average person can have a life of ignorant bliss, picnics, football games, marriage, raising kids and some measure of happiness. They don't have to know what we know; we'll spare them that, for even the knowledge of the true situation would destroy their joy and bring world civilization to its knees. Let them have their barbeque..."

edit on 13-1-2011 by GhostLancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
"they are gonna chip us"

the implantable microchip is here, yet to be seen what will be done with it though.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Nice find star&flag for you. Its People choice not to beleave even if the gouvernement tells the public humain mind will deny it. For me its sure the gouvernement its bad they fluoride your water and aspartame your food
to engineer your life expectation to a minimum its all mafia. all of them. The food make you sick you got the nice pharmaceutical Cartel how take over and sell you some pills to fix ya up

PS: Fluoride ,Aspartame, Glaucos, Fructose all of these are banned in europe for over 30 years now
And the Great USofA still use those like they say sugar is no good for you maybe some nuklear waste "ASPARTAME" its better for you, To make sure you get your cancer at 35 years old

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

You know what's creepy to me. I bet you that government IS keeping an eye on pages like these. Because of all of the loonies out there. Trying to figure out who is going to be the next uni-bomber. Not that I think they shouldn't be keeping an eye out to prevent such events, it's just weird to think people are watching and evaluating. Does that make sense?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

#1.The Government Is Spraying Us With Biological Warfare Agents!

#2.The Government Is Poisoning What We Eat and Drink!

#3.Government Agents Are Like, Everywhere, Man!

1) They spreading crap in the atmosphere, this has been proven and analyzed as to what is being sprayed. It is a combination of certain microscopic metals. I am not sure for what, but it is definitely not biological in nature. Some say weather, some say for reflective purposes against the on slot of solar flares that will come about the next couple years, I am not sure.

2) I cannot speak for all areas as to what people eat and drink. If you are worried about fluoride in your water, you can go buy a simple test and check it out. As far as food, I live in a part of the country where I am fortunate enough to know where most of my foods are coming from, start to finish. Please check out your food sources to see what you are eating and drinking. Processed foods alone are extremely bad for you.

3) Lets just call them what they are, they are the rich, they are the want-a-bees, they are narcs looking for an edge. They don't even need to be agents ..

edit on 13-1-2011 by VI0811 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiricusTheoricus

I have had experience of what you call the gov, and they try and make people do stuff like that, they do not look out for threats, they try and make them.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

4) and 5) are a given ...

6) I believe if they have the power to put thoughts in our heads, then only the week minded can be controlled. If you are of strong will and strong mind, no one get into your head without you 'at least' realizing it, if not, possibly subconsciously blocking it out altogether ..
edit on 13-1-2011 by VI0811 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join