It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Crackpot Conspiracy Theories (That Actually Happened)!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I disagree with #1, but the rest seem reasonable.

The CIA testing things on US citizens does not correlate with contrails being chem-trails.

It is still a "theory" and we don't know if they actually "happen"

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Somehumanbeing

look around the sun, there always spraying around the view of the sun! always for as long as i can remember , and why for what reason?im not speculating what there spraying , or why, just that they are and i see it with my own eyes.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar
Love it.

Too many people think that there are absolutely no conspiracies... yet in 50-60 years we will see all the documents.

Nice find. S+F

Edit to add: Apologies, didn't mean to post inbetween yours.

edit on 12-1-2011 by The_Zomar because: (no reason given)

but then again so many people think EVERYTHING is s conspiracy...if theres an earthquake it must be haarp...if someones shot it must be an assassination...when anything at all happens its all a conspiracy.

i actually believe a lot of things ARE conspiracies...but not everything.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar
Love it.

Too many people think that there are absolutely no conspiracies... yet in 50-60 years we will see all the documents.

Nice find. S+F

Edit to add: Apologies, didn't mean to post inbetween yours.

edit on 12-1-2011 by The_Zomar because: (no reason given)

but then again so many people think EVERYTHING is s conspiracy...if theres an earthquake it must be haarp...if someones shot it must be an assassination...when anything at all happens its all a conspiracy.

i actually believe a lot of things ARE conspiracies...but not everything.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Somehumanbeing

Read the link in the OP. It clearly states that the military has done tests like that on american soil, on their own citizens. And I quote
"Military records reveal there were 239 open-air tests of biological agents on the American public, including the 1966 dusting of the New York Subway system with a cousin of anthrax, the release of a cloud of allegedly harmless bacteria over San Francisco Bay in 1950 and the spraying of passengers with a different bacterium at National Airport in Washington, D.C.

After the San Francisco bacteria bomb, 11 people ended up in hospitals with rare urinary tract infections, and one man died. And while the New Yorkers and Washingtonians weren't exposed to bacteria that were debilitating to healthy people, the germs were dangerous to anyone who already had a compromised immune system. "

-b0s-

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Darce

There are no, I repeat "NO", government spies on ATS....!!!

Why would we.... Errr "THEY"..., I meant "THEY", bother, your all harmless loons and nobody really listens to you.

Stating that the Government has spies here, is just another whack conspiracy theory... Thats all !!

Now move along. ;-)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
LOVE THIS, THANKS FOR SHARING.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I absolutely love www.cracked.com! Great website, and even with their sometimes sinister topics, there is always just the right amount of humor to brighten the day.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I love their article on historical conspiracies that came true. Everything just keeps repeating itself!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi

Perhaps 'tin-foil hatters' weren't so 'crazy' after all, eh?

Yes they were, and still are, based solely on how they reach their conclusion.

Basically, if you keep making things up and think everything is a 'conspiracy', eventually you're going to get a few right, yet still not even understand what it actually is. Irony...

and you dont think its scary they were right ?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrAnnunaki

Originally posted by Whyhi

Perhaps 'tin-foil hatters' weren't so 'crazy' after all, eh?

Yes they were, and still are, based solely on how they reach their conclusion.

Basically, if you keep making things up and think everything is a 'conspiracy', eventually you're going to get a few right, yet still not even understand what it actually is. Irony...

and you dont think its scary they were right ?

?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

The mainstream media never report on government conspiracies.
Therefore ...
The mainstream media are in on government conspiracies. ERGO
The government controls the media.

That was written in the same style as Jared Loughner....

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by robinmorningstar

I absolutely agree with you concerning Nazi ideology. The Rise of the Fourth Reich by Jim Marrs is a great read concerning this exact topic of Nazi influence continuing from the end of WWII until today.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Like I say governments release some conspiracies them-self testing sheeple. Those that don't believe in thoughts beamed in your head and anything else are going through live with their eyes close. Voices are beamed using satellites sending different frequencies releasing different hormones etc works the same way with music. Music create emotion and trigger the I want to party feeling, never felt that? The emotion that some songs create? Thats why I am starting to to think the anti-Christ is already in control at some level the only problem is to bring down population. Peace can not exist because population will go out of control. Its more difficult to hear the zing the older you get
edit on 13-1-2011 by exactmad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
3. Government Agents are like everywhere man

One common thread that runs through all good conspiracy theories is that the people who believe them think they're being watched. And not just through Enemy of the State surveillance technology, either, but by actual flesh-and-blood government agents, following them down dark alleys.

I know for a fact there is a government agent living next door, unfortunately moving his kids in to make him look like a single dad trying to make ends meet didn't throw me off. Seems ex military and gov agents cant lose the short hair or bald style. Not to mention he comes and goes an odd amount of times sometimes coming and going 4-5 times in a row within a 20 min period. He never makes eye contact or converses. In my opinion he needs more training and whomever placed him on assignment needs training as well.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Its actually private transnational corps control governments that control the flow of information. When journalists do reports on conspiracies its usually in a "make fun of" fashion. I cant tell you how many times they use the X Files or Twilight Zone music in the background when they do run a story. If you notice most of your conspiracy Youtube videos use the ominous music whether it be on the subject of UFOs, chemtrails, the Illuminati and secret societies to 911.

Loughner the shooter in Tucson supposedly thought there was Mind Control involved in media and how they use language. NLP, hypnotism, flicker rate, background noise, foreground noise, tempo, musical tones, commercials run etc all play a part.

So eventually the conspiracy theorist will be thought of as dangerous if not already is and a possible spree killer waiting to happen.
edit on 13-1-2011 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MatthiasGoliath

I thought the EXACT same thing when I read that part!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
So eventually the conspiracy theorist will be thought of as dangerous if not already is and a possible spree killer waiting to happen.
edit on 13-1-2011 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

Thats what i have to put up with. But take my life against any of the so called normal people. Then you will find out i have done nothing wrong in my life while so called normal people commit all the crimes, lol.

Nice world.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
reply to post by Darce

There are no, I repeat "NO", government spies on ATS....!!!

Why would we.... Errr "THEY"..., I meant "THEY", bother, your all harmless loons and nobody really listens to you.

Stating that the Government has spies here, is just another whack conspiracy theory... Thats all !!

Now move along. ;-)

Really? I beg to differ....Go check out the 9/11 forum and you will find several. This is not speculation this is fact!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

I am all for conspiracies but I live in a not so great neighborhood. We found out THAT behaviour is a drug dealer... think about it. they keep less than the required amount to be labeled a dealer if they are found in baggies. They sell it quick and if busted, they are out in hours on a lesser charge of just having instead of intent to sell.

Anyway, that is why we have that exact same behaviour in my neighborhood from certain houses. My two cents. Yes, a drug dealer will have a baby or kids in their home residence with the drugs... easily.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join