It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Truthers: Hitler is on OUR side!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

So I was bumming around the internets collecting 9/11 truther videos for a 10-year anniversary post I'll be making to my friends and family and I found this GEM of a parody.

"But anyone can see that Building 7 cannot freefall unless all supports are blown FIRST! And when the tower roof falls at constant acceleration, and doesn't slow as it hits each floor, it cannot be a gravity driven collapse! That would defy the Conservation of Momentum! I told them at the last Bilderberg meeting they don't know PHYSICS!!! They're as dumb as Stalin!" - Pseudo Hitler

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
That's one of my favorites too, very talented production. Here's a link if you want the ultimate 9/11 truth video, it's so truthful not even the 9/11 truthers will touch it.

www.911missinglinks.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by EssenSieMich

S*
Nice, I haven't seen this yet! Should be an entertaining 2 hours ;D

EDIT: I immediately see why that particular ... "truther" video is a bit too hot to touch,

edit on 12-1-2011 by igigi because: Antikythera mechanism

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
At this point in time, the only people who don't see the truth about 9-11 are the people who don't want to know the truth. They prefer to keep their eyes to the ground, and to keep doing what they are told.

They look for other areas to vent.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

I agree. Either you're convinced in a more clandestine narrative or you swallow the "official narrative" pill.

It's like hearing about the Battle of Los Angeles and living witnesses, even still, conflict on what they saw. Some saw a UFO, others saw training, others saw "war nerves"...

Upcoming 2011 movie!
edit on 12-1-2011 by igigi because: .

top topics

join