It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody else ever notice this about the "security manual"?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 08:11 AM
link   
While replying in another thread, this occured to me. I'm a big fan of putting together things from different sources to try and puzzle things out... Long ago, I came upon the "security manual" which still holds up pretty well to most scrutiny...and I noticed something. The first mention of it, and look at it, was way before Lazar came out with his story... Yet, in it, on one of the 32 pages, is a little breakout of where certain materials go. I just kind of assumed that most others put things like this together too, but in case you haven't...here's a little snapshot of the page...(along with some things I circled). While many of us likely know of this document, I was looking to discuss more about it's references, and speculate on what the other locations are... Area 51 S-4 seems easy enough, and WP is probably Wright Patterson (which would be true...and soon after the name change from Wright Field)... Notice also the use of the term EBE.

Here's the description from majesticdocuments.com, the site you can find it on...

www.majesticdocuments.com...

It's in SOM1-01, pages 14-25 (pdf format)

"This 32-page manual shows the crafts as being disk-shaped, cigar-shaped, triangular or ice cream cone shaped. Entities are of two types � EBEs, both described in some detail. They're not known to terrestrial science. It says that security is of massive importance. One of the principal objectives is to keep the public in the dark, a primary focus. It gives crating and uncrating instructions on where you send the parts, or the bodies, or whatever, how you protect the biological materials and the non-biological materials differently, and how you regularly do this on foreign soil � it has different packing instructions for foreign soil shipments from those of the Continental U.S. It provides instructions for good UFOB reporting � and UFOB was the label that was being used at that time by the Air Force. For a couple of years they used that label instead of UFO. The last page is very impressive. The references are genuine on page 28; you can go to the Archives and get a 1954 document and get the same reference numbers, the same reference titles, word for word, comma for comma."

[edit on 9-7-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Excellent cross-referencing Gazrok.

Also of special note is beneath your circled EBE line.

EBE-XO is on the same line as Blue Lab WP-61.

Perhaps an extraterrestrial biological entity who was in the blue lab at Wright Patterson AFB.

It seems so.

In your investigations, are the two EBE types explained?

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   

In your investigations, are the two EBE types explained?

If you check the link, you should see the descriptions...

10. Description of Extraterrestrial Biological Entities (EBEs)
Examination of remains recovered from wreckage of UFOBs indicates that
Extraterrestrial Biological Entities may be classified into two distinct
categories as follows:
a). EBE Type I. These entities are humanoid and might be mistaken for human
beings of the Oriental race if seen from a distance. They are bi-pedal, 5-5
feet 4 inches in height and weigh 80-100 pounds. Proportionally they are
similar to humans, although the cranium is somewhat larger and more rounded.
The skin is a pale, chalky - yellow in color, thick, and slightly pebbled in
appearance. The eyes are small, wide-set, almond-shaped, with brownish-black
irises with very large pupils. The whites of the eyes are not like that of
humans, but have a pale grey cast. The ears are small and not low on the
skull. The nose is thin and long, and the mouth is wider than in humans, and
nearly lipless. There is no apparent facial hair and very little body hair,
that being very fine and confined to the underarm and the groin area. The
body is thin and without apparent body fat, but the muscles are well-
developed. The hands are small, with four long digits but no opposable thumb.
The outside digit is jointed in a manner as to be nearly opposable, and there
is no webbing between the finger as in humans. The legs are slightly but
noticeably bowed, and the feet are somewhat splayed and proportionally large.

MJ-12 4838B 5
TOP SECRET/MAJIC EYES ONLY
REPRODUCTION IN ANY FORM IS FORBIDDEN BY FEDERAL LAW

---------------

TOP SECRET/MAJIC EYES ONLY

b). Type II. These entities are humanoid but differ from Type I in many
respects. They are bi-pedal, 3 feet 5 inches - 4 feet 2 inches in height and
weigh 25-50 pounds. Proportionally, the head is much larger than humans or
Type I EBEs, the cranium being much larger and elongated. The eyes are very
large, slanted, and nearly wrap around the side of the skull. They are black
with no whites showing. There is no noticeable brow ridge, and the skull has
a slight peak that runs over the crown. The nose consists of two small slits
which sit high above the slit-like mouth. There are no external ears. The
skin is a pale bluish-gray color, being somewhat darker on the back of the
creature, and is very smooth and fine-celled. There is no hair no either the
face of the body, and these creatures do not appear to be mammalian. The arms
are long in proportion to the legs, and the hands have three long, tapering
fingers and a thumb which is nearly as long as the fingers. The second finger
is thicker than the others, but not as long as the index finger. The feet are
small and narrow, and four toes are joined together with a membrane.
It is not definitely known where either type of creature originated, but it
seems certain that they did not evolve on earth. It is further evident,
although not certain, that they may have originated on two different planets.

Another note is that I looked into building 61 on WP's website before, and couldn't find a picture of it like the other buildings...haven't been back though, so if I get a chance, (or someone else does)...might be an idea... I think it was listed as a maintenance building...

Blue Lab though, IS mentioned in other sources as the location for EBE 1, 2, and 3 during their stays, so they either 1) knew of and used this manual's designation, or 2) had more factual info than they realized.

Any speculation KB-88???

KB could be Kirtland AFB, it certainly is in the right area.....NM....

OPNAC BBS-01 seems to denote the unit for dealing with live EBEs...

"21. Scope
a). This section deals with encounters with living Extraterrestrial
Biological Entities (EBEs). Such encounters fall under the jurisdiction of
MJ-12 OPNAC BBS-01 and will be dealt with by this special unit only. This
section details the responsibilities of persons or units making the initial
contact."

Didn't see any references as to the anagram of OPNAC...any ideas? (could've missed it, been a while since I looked at this....)

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
A better image of the page in question (shows what goes where)

Another interesting note here, is that it corresponds with Lazar's understanding of S-4's purpose...that it wasn't for containing the aliens themselves...but strictly a reverse-engineering lab... Again, stressing that this manual was made public BEFORE Lazar's claims, therefore as above either 1) Lazar was aware of the manual, and used it to bolster his story...(while logical, it's strange that he would have never mentioned this connection, and it doesn't fit what I know of the guy), or 2) that he was honestly telling what he believed to be the truth.

Likewise, it jives with the folklore of the alien bodies of Roswell going there (and even continuing to go there, after the base name change)... S-4 would have been built a short time after Roswell, from looking at the inception of the CIA, the beginnings of Area 51, etc., so initially the wreckage went to Wright Field too... (the earliest reference I could find to the area being called Area 51 is in 1952, and this manual was in 1954...so that jives. the entire area was set aside for testing back in the 40's under Roosevelt...things that make you go hmm???...so Area 51 and presumably S-4 were built sometime between the 40's and '52). Incidentally, there is some OFFICIAL acknowledgement of the designation of Area 51. In a '62 Lockheed training video for the U2, there is a blackboard in the frame showing the innocent phrase "move to area 51"....

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Certainly very interesting, but back to the old question: Are the MJ-12 documents authentic (or partly authentic)?

Looking at the www.majesticdocuments.com site, the evidence presented looks pretty impressive.

What I really don't understand, is that if they are a hoax, who could possibly want to go through such a tremendous effort and to what purpose?

Someone who wants to discredit ufology? If so, then they would have come forward to laugh at those who believed them to be true.

The government? Can't see why? Disinformation - don't think so.

It will be interesting to see what the Wood's site comes up with.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Well, we are also looking at several different sources for several different documents...

No doubt that some of them are fake, and this is even claimed by the research staff on some such documents...

This one though, in particular, seems to hold up well over all the years I've known of it... If it was hoaxed, it was done so by one who had familiarity with such manuals as produced by the military, in addition to taking the time to make sure all of the references to other documents also check out, etc. They also paid attention to detail in regards to even terminology of the time UFOB instead of UFO, etc. This one just "feels" right...

My point though, for this thread, was to try and figure out and discuss, what the other locations might be... I feel pretty confident about WP being Wright Patterson, but I'm still stuck on KB (if Kirtland, then why the B?), and even the anagram OPNAC....

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Ok, not coming up with much on OPNAC, but did find this...so perhaps it's just related to the method the manual is organized in the manual heirarchy, etc....(any former military got a clue here?)

"United States Army and Navy Manual of Military Government and Civil Affairs FM 27-5 (Army) OPNAC 50E-3
, United States Government Printing Office 1943, Softcover. Very Good. printed stapled wraps.
USD 20.00
Offered by: The Better Book Getter - Book number: 012216"

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
OPNAC...some sort of "team"?

"MJ-12 OPNAC Team will formulate cover stories for the press and prepare briefings for the President and the Chiefs of Staff."

www.padrak.com...
(not sure how credible)

Another interesting link:
www.nsa.gov...

[edit on 7/9/2004 by muckminer]

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Isn't "KB" just Kirtland Base?

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
KB's I could find:

Air Force MISSISSIPPI KEESLER AFB (228) 377-1110 597-1110 www.kee.aetc.af.mil

Air Force NEW MEXICO KIRTLAND AFB (505) 846-0011 246-0011 www.kirtland.af.mil

Air Force TEXAS KELLY AFB (210) 925-1110 945-1110 www.kelly-afb.org

Navy GEORGIA KINGS BAY NAVAL SUBMARINE BASE (912) 673-2001 573-2001 www.subasekb.navy.mil

Marine Corps HAWAII KANEOHE BAY MC BASE (808) 471-7110 471-7110 www.mcbh.usmc.mil

OVERSEAS GERMANY KELLEY BARRACKS 011-49-711-726-1122

OVERSEAS JAPAN KADENA AIR BASE, OKINAWA 011-81-6117-34-1110 (315) 632-1110 www.kadena.af.mil

OVERSEAS SOUTH KOREA KUNSAN AIR BASE 011-83-654-470-6000 (315) 782-6000 www.kunsan.af.mil/

Source: www.nasaa-home.org...

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
OPNAC seems to be a team which is sent out for the retrieval of aliens from crashed sites. (operation alien crash?)

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
maybe a research project needs to be started or something??? it would be cool to read.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Thanks for the other K's, but I have a gut feeling it's Kirtland... I'll definitely look into those though...

Yep, I found that "no information found" link on NSA's site too, hehe... I'm thinking that OPNAC is just for designation, but I'd still like to know what it stands for...Office of Professional Neutralization of Alien Contact perhaps, hehe...???

Check out the space forum for what I found out about Sagan and Challenger though!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
maybe a research project needs to be started or something??? it would be cool to read.

I think a RP is a bit overkill. Just go through it.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
i meant for mj-12 altogether not just the security manual. is that still overkill? here is 22 pages of FOIA documents they are a pdf foia.fbi.gov...

[edit on 7/9/2004 by machinegunjordan]

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
OPNAC

Well almost always OP is Operation. One could speculate "NAC" is National Alien cover-up, National Alien Conspiracy.

I don't think we are hiding anything anymore. In fact I think we have full contact and disclosure with aliens. The Governement and Aliens are working toward world peace before our world can be let in on the "Truth".

Why else would we so poorly fund asteroid tracking, space program and SETI.

I mean all of the above are good science yet we've nearly abandoned them. Why? we would do that unless our governement allready knows whats out there and are just slowly preparing the world for inclusion into some Universal Government.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   
OPNAC is also used in the other manual I referenced though, which is for Civil Affairs, and not UFO related....
So you'd think it'd be easy to figure out, but oddly, it isn't....

EDIT: I think I've got it...

Operations Naval Command

Garnered from looking at some similar acronyms (did I say anagrams earlier? duh...) in a governmental listing... It wasn't on any of them...but it fits the pattern....

This fits as it seems to be Naval Intelligence that was running the show at S-4 (judging from leasing records, and even Mr. Lazar's W-2 from his time out there)...

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Gazrok that's one of my all-time fav docs...

If you check out this link,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

it is a post I made about a document being referred to both in the SOM1-01 (page 1 of part 2, 209.132.68.98...) and in the Eisenhower briefing docs (page 6)...They both refer to

"contingency plan mj-1949-04p/78"

something I have yet to see...What is that plan??

Could be meaningfull, or not. It is worth noting that the exact same reference exists in both...

Also, check out page 2 of SOM1-01 (of part 1), look at the top left hand side.

See that Gaz?

Kirtland AFB, N.MX. Building 21...

Presumable the snapshots of the manual were taken there, or the manual itself is from that base.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Kirtland is sounding more and more like a contender....check out this slice of the base history...Note the inclusion of Van Allen...(long thought to be an MJ-12 insider)

"In February 1946, Kirtland was placed under the Air Materiel Command and its flying training activities became history. Its new job entailed flight test activities for the Manhattan Engineering District, the wartime organization which produced the atomic bomb. The commander of Kirtland Field, with its new mission, was Lt. Col. Lyle G. Zumwalt.

The new role for Kirtland was to develop proper aircraft modifications for weapons delivery and to determine ballistic characteristics for these weapons of the future -- nuclear weapons.

In June 1943, Public Land Order #133 withdrew 7,620.11 acres of National Forest for the Department of the Navy-directed research for development and testing of the Variable Time (VT) Proximity Fuze. Considered the second most important scientific project of World War II after the atom bomb, the top secret project was disclosed on September 21, 1945.

Under the supervision of Dr. E.J. Workman, University of New Mexico (UNM) Physics Department chairman, a group of professor scientists, students and technicians perfected the fuze in association with Dr. James Van Allen, Dr. Tuse, and Dr. J.S. Rhinehart, and proved it could be used successfully in combating buzz bombs and Baka rockets. The fuze, which was developed at a cost of $800,000 to the Navy Department, contained a five tube radio set so sturdy it could remain in operation after being fired from a gun."

This lends credence to a role in studying EBE communications....as mentioned in the manual...

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Also, check out page 2 of SOM1-01 (of part 1), look at the top left hand side.

See that Gaz?

Kirtland AFB, N.MX. Building 21...

Nope, I missed that, hehe.... Maybe it is where the manual was made, but it's also where recovered EBE communications, maps, etc. are supposedly to go, according to the manual...

I'll definitely have to look into that other reference....as other references mentioned in the manual do apparently check out against existing manuals/documents, etc.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join