It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking Forward to...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Despite having been lurking here, off and on, for around 8 months or so, I just now registered an account. I've spent many months shopping through forums with the same content-base, and it honestly took me that long to decide which forum I was going to register for. So ATS wins! I really look forward to becoming a contributing member, and I wholeheartedly believe that I can add some good ideas and content to the discussions. If you would like to know more about me I have filled out my bio, which contains some of my background information, which will give you a rough idea of the nature of the information I can contribute. I also plan on starting a "political-oriented" blog if anyone is interested in reading it. Well thanks for taking the time to read my post, and I hope to see you all on the board.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Hi JiggyPotamus, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Welcome, Jiggy. I am new also.

Purple hippo ftw.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Had to send you high-fives for the user-name.
Nice!

Welcome.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it. LOL, thanks for complimenting my name! The funny thing is that I am not particularly fond of hippos or purple...or dancing for that matter. Whew, the sheer amount of information for a site-beginner to take in is enormous. I am still trying to figure out quite a few things, and I never really like to ask for help until I have exhausted all possibilities on my own.

Everyone I have encountered thus far seems extremely nice and well-mannered. That was another reason I chose to join this site when I was still browsing the web for a new home. Thanks again guys.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Helo and welcome!!!!

join