It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower Testimony of Stan Deyo [NORAD, Nikola Tesla, Anti-Gravity, New World Order]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I think it is very worth while acquainting yourselves with the work of Stan Deyo, if you are not already familiar with him. Not only does he claim to have worked on top secret anti-gravity and free energy R&D in a base known as Pine Gap in Australia, but he also has researched and shared an impressive amount of verifiable and documented information about covert operations and anti-gravity technology itself.

He is a known whistle-blower, but for the past decade or so he has become more widely known for Christian prophecy and earthquake predictions on Coast to Coast AM with George Noory.

Back in the late 1970s, Deyo became infamous in Australia after appearing in a serious and well-researched documentary on UFOs. The producers of the show were so impressed with Stan Deyo and his testimony that they extended the length of the program to include a full half-hour segment of the interview. I personally think that Deyo laid out a very detailed explanation of the larger picture of the so-called UFO cover-up and I also think that many people here should do themselves the favor of listening very carefully to the following video segment:

It should also be noted that Steven Greer did approach Stan Deyo during his phase of collecting videotaped testimonies for The Disclosure Project back in 1999/2000. On the DVD section of Stan Deyo's website you can find a listing for an upcoming video of his uncut testimony:

#3 Why "They" Lied

Stan's unreleased, uncut, testimony for Dr. Steven Greer's Disclosure Project. Filmed at an undisclosed location near NORAD.

Note: Any theories that he is out to make a buck, like so many think of Greer, should be informed that this "upcoming DVD" has been listed for over 5 years and Stan has told me personally that he is too busy with much more important things.

As for the reference to NORAD, in Stan Deyo's amazing book The Cosmic Conspiracy (Millenium Edition) in Chapter 4: "Radiant Genius: Tesla" he writes:

It may be significant that the $10,000,000,000 North American Air Defence Command (NORAD) is buried one mile underneath Cheyenne Mountain (also in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado). If one views the planet as a round ball of "electrical fluid" as did Tesla, one can see how a resonant circuit using the earth as a conductor would generate very high voltages at the antipodes of such a transmitter. If NORAD has a VLF- Resonance transmitter, then the antipode of its broadcast would be near a very small island group in the Southern portion of the Indian Ocean. Could it be that the still highly-classified, electrically-propelled U.S. submarines 'recharge' their dynamic-plasma batteries there? Furthermore, one wonders even more about the antipodes of the Pine Gap and North-west Cape transmitters. The Pine Gap transmitter sits very near the Tropic of Capricorn and its antipode is very near the Tropic of Cancer on the centre of the Atlantic Ocean's great dividing ridge. The Northwest Cape transmitter just slightly north of the Tropic of Capricorn is, however, of extreme interest because its antipode is directly in the middle of the Bermuda Triangle where many strange electrical phenomena have been observed in recent years...Is not this significant?...

Stan Deyo has gone on the record to announce that he is now working on anti-gravity technology. In May of 2007 he wrote to me in an email:

It will be about 45-60 days before we are ready to announce my current R&D on aircraft, marine and spacecraft propulsion that I am developing for PHGI (Perihelion Global Inc.). Later this month a press release will be issued by John Beebe, chairman, President and CEO of PHGI in which my appointment as Senior Vice president of Engineering for PHGI will be released.

As soon as I have modelled and filed patents on the marine version I will be allowed to disclose that part of my R&D openly. We plan to discuss this on Coast to Coast AM with George Noory as well. Most of my other research will remain private until patents and working models are ready to be announced by PHGI. Some of the R&D just cannot be released to the public now as it would possibly aid terrorists. It is sad but we must do our part in this war. We get visitors on all our web sites from countries that harbor terrorists; so we do not say this without foundation.

edit on 11-1-2011 by corsair00 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-1-2011 by corsair00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Well its definately been longer than the stated timeframe and no news....
Can we now file this under hoax? O r is there some other deep black reason for the delay?
time will tell, or has it already spilled the beans?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
if only you knew what we do @ Pinegap. Area 51 is a furfy. Old & new tech, hidden history of aborigines.

HADES

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Jumping the gun on a thread that is generally about a variety of different topics brought up by Stan Deyo, and suggesting it should be moved to the HOAX section if undeniable proof is not brought up at your command, is simply arrogant on your part.

Perhaps you are putting too much focus on the bottom section of my OP. Try the upper half and let it digest for a little while.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by maxwellsdemon

"If only you know what WE do" ?

Oh - do tell!

Or are you just speaking as an Australian citizen?

Stan Deyo reveals what you do at Pine Gap in "The Cosmic Conspiracy". I have just so happened to offer a link to get this book in my first post - if someone gets mad for not elaborating.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by corsair00

If NORAD has a VLF- Resonance transmitter, then the antipode of its broadcast would be near a very small island group in the Southern portion of the Indian Ocean. Could it be that the still highly-classified, electrically-propelled U.S. submarines 'recharge' their dynamic-plasma batteries there?

This is were I stopped reading. Nor would I care for an entire book like this.

U.S submarines are charged by a nuclear reactor.
These "boats would never need to surface except for the restocking of food for the crews.

VLF would be an incredibly inefficient battery charging mechanism. Particularly through the Earth.
But it is fairly good for communications.

Sounds mostly like hogwash to me.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

if only you knew what we do @ Pinegap. Area 51 is a furfy. Old & new tech, hidden history of aborigines.

G,day Hades you from the area would love to hear what the locals have seen . got a few mates that come from the Western Desert and what they have told me is pretty cool, sadly i have neen told by others it is sh^t, but i tend to side with my indingenous brothers

If you dont want to post, flick through a pm, i love aboriginal culture, always have. fascinates me

Take care

Wal

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

PineGaps "Classified", what "WE" know being the indigenous inhabitants go back way before hand.

I can't say anything else, I have to wait another 35 years before you learn what has happened. That's the piece of paper I signed. We have to survive the present, before we can understand the past to know the future

But, being indigenous, it is a "sacred place", we keep our secrets longer. Just like Ullahru, our red mountain.

40,000 and more years (recorded up to 100,000) of secrecy we keep, surpasses any other known continuous records.

When humans grow up we will tell, just like the HOPI/MAYAN etc.

Happy Hunting

HADES

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeptepi

Do you understand that some subjects cannot be made clear in small snippets or sound bytes? For example, does the media get across complex and new subjects to the masses in little news stories? No. Some things require hours of time and pages of text and due diligence in research to understand fully. So if there was a different or more advanced scientific understanding, as elaborated by the likes of Nikola Tesla and others, that conflicted with your own personal education, is that any good reason to denounce things as "total hogwash"?

The small mentioning of the submarine idea was just that - a small "perhaps" idea of a few words in an entire chapter devoted to the scientific understandings of Tesla. You might not want to read the entire book, but Chapter 4 is worthy of consideration. I don't find it as wild and silly as the majority of information from UFO lore, at any rate. I am just sharing information here.

You can read the full chapter here: Radiant Genius: Tesla

Another sample:

TESLA ELECTRIFIES EARTH

During the summer of 1899, Dr. Tesla managed to construct and subsequently test one of the most incredible devices mankind has yet to see. Dr. Tesla had convinced Colonel John Jacob Astor (of Waldorf Astoria fame) to gamble $30,000 on this 'summer test'. The dry goods company named Simpson and Crawford contributed another $10,000 to the project while Mr. Leonard E. Curtis who owned the Colorado Springs Electric Company contributed both land and the use of one of his Colorado Springs power-generation plants.

Tesla had chosen the Rocky Mountains for their frequent supply of highly-charged thunderstorms. It was Tesla's idea to tap into these charged clouds from the ground using a tuned circuit. He had already determined that the lightning flashes from these storms seemed to discharge along a specific 'stationery wave' pattern that (he had theorized) encircled the entire globe of Earth. He built a gigantic Tesla coil which used the Earth's surface as one 'plate' of a spherical capacitor to the former. He linked them with a dielectric medium: the atmosphere. To overcome the problem of distance between the Earth and the ionosphere (which ranges from 25 miles up to 250 miles up), Tesla had aimed one end of the secondary coil of his gigantic Tesla coil at the ionosphere - the idea being that the charge-crowding effect at the ball-capped tip of the 200ft pole above the secondary would raise the effective voltage between the earth and the ionosphere. This would have had the same effect as bringing them closer.

His device consisted of three main points: 1) a secondary of seventy-five turns having one end grounded into the Earth with a large copper plate and the other end attached to a 200ft tall shaft topped with a three-foot diameter ball; 2) a heavy gauge primary coil of seventy-five feet in diameter which surrounded the secondary and was inductively linked by an air gap; and 3) an electro-mechanical circuit to provide the high frequency (circa 150KC) power source to drive the primary.

The interested reader is encouraged to obtain a copy of Tesla's U.S. patents numbered: a) No. 649,621 of 15 May 1900 from the original specifications filed 2 September 1897 under serial No. 650, 343; b) No. 685, 953 of 5 November 1901 from the original application of 24 June 1899 under serial No. 62,315; c) No.685, 954 of 5 November 1901 from the original specifications filed 1 August 1899 under serial No. 62,316; d) No. 685, 956 of 5 November 1901 from the original specifications filed 1 August 1899 under serial No. 725,749; e) No. 685, 012 of 22 October 1901 from the original specifications filed 21 March 1900; f) No. 568, 178 of 22 September 1896 from the original specifications filed 20 June 1896 under serial No. 596, 262; g) No. 577, 670 of 23 February 1897 from the original specif ications filed 3 September 1896 under serial No. 604, 723; h) No. 583, 953 of 8 June 1897 from the original application filed 19 October 1896 under serial No. 609, 292; and i) No. 593, 138 of 2 November 1897 from the original application filed 20 March 1897 under serial No. 628, 453. (note: the reader may be able to obtain all the preceding extracts in addition to about 1000 other pages of Tesla's works and writings from Health Research (unusual books department), P.O. Box 70, Mokelumne Hill, California 95245).

edit on 12-1-2011 by corsair00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

I just got booted off ATS due to a "security error". Now have proof the PTB's are watching. I didn't breach any ATS policy.

Gotta love the censcoreship. Pinegap is hidden, so is our indigenous knowledge.

Going to have to wait for another 35 years I guess

HADES

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

I backtracked, the ATS Security Error and it relates to magnetic induction recharge via VLF etc.

The SHTF, but I "only" use public physics and knowledge. No comment otherwise

HADES

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

The small mentioning of the submarine idea was just that - a small "perhaps" idea of a few words in an entire chapter devoted to the scientific understandings of Tesla. You might not want to read the entire book, but Chapter 4 is worthy of consideration. I don't find it as wild and silly as the majority of information from UFO lore, at any rate. I am just sharing information here.

Yes it was presented as a "perhaps". And I am not trying to attack. In fact, I am very glad for the chapter 4 link. I am fairly well read on Tesla and
I will give it a read. Thanks.

Tesla was truly a "Man out of Time". Still very much misunderstood and underrated in a world in which our very reality depends on his genius. From the AC power grid, powering our homes, to the radios we cominacate with.
Wish the world had another Tesla right about now!

Sorry if I was being harsh. I will give it a read.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

I also am in awe of the Australian aborigines and the Dreamtime. You are people that can walk between the worlds - consciously interact in the dreamworld. It is unfortunate that there is such a prevalence of hardcore materialist atheists in the world that scoff at the knowledge of the great ancestors and the advanced sciences developed by the misunderstood geniuses.

The dreamtime and world of spirit and soul need not be thought of as some abstract religious idea. They can be understood to be deployed fields of energy that emanate from each living person, and in fact in all life. There is an Oversoul and zero point field of energy that we are all a part of and probably relates directly to much of the covert activity and suppressed technologies - and so-called "paranormal" phenomena.

It is a pity that you are on the radar and have been forced into secrecy. I should point out that if you have been a witness to something that you feel is associated with a rogue group that operates above the law, you do not legally have to stay quiet - as "they" cannot cite National Security or any other law if "they" themselves are an illegal and rogue enterprise. They can, however, keep an eye on you and intimidate you etc...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

yes they can, old saying "if I tell you what I know there is a termination order and jail", or they just destroy your life in the meantime.

So I will stay within publically available knowledge of science

HADES

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

What tribe ya from Hades?

Wal

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

But If I behave myself I get USAP access, just to teach people. I provide no documentation unless I have personally provided a thesis on ATS and then back it up with "hardcore knowldege" from others easily found via Google. I never disclose what has been seen until it has been verified after my theory/thesis comments by a reputable source.

So, my mission is to teach what I know in a manner that can be understood, sometimes you have to read what I say backwards for understanding, I go very complex then simple not realising other people need the simple 1st.

Happy to discuss any theory, just give me a verifiable fact, I'll assimalate, understand, extrapolate, and convey the knowledge I've been allowed to "see" in a public manner. Anything else off the radar I leave to ZORGON & others for a backup.

This is not "disclosure", this is teaching. Research, understand, read history

Happy Hunting FTL_Navigator

HADES

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by auswally

My tribes, good question AUSWALLY,

My 4 tribes; Arnhen, Murry's, Koori and the 13th hidden tribe from time long ago.

But if anyone asks me where I come from I say "look between you feet, that's where we come from"

We look at our feet and see the Earth Mother, that's where we ALL come from as she provides food, shelter, water, oxygen etc.

She's a bit pissed at the moment and gonna teach the banker/wankers a lesson to remember.

Not including the electrogravmetic influence of the sun in our solar system, Global warming, haha, just precessional cyles we have always lived through, and will continue to.

Good to see an Aussie here, been following you comments on other forums. You see truth and fact and kick ass.

Welcome Brother.

Happy Hunting

HADES

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
phgi is a scam shell company. It gets new investors by issuing shares then does a reverse split wiping out the share holder.
scam company
Do some research

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Worse than the French Resistance to Hitler ? WTF OMG

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Actually, I changed my mind - your question was a very valid one and I contacted Stan Deyo to ask him about any updates. I will find out more about the scandal with PHGI as well.

From Stan:

I gave myself a double hernia around that time and was rushed into
emergency surgery. It took me over a year and a half to recover from
the pain. I did manage to complete the first prototype anyway but
found that I would need to surface the modelling foam with an acrylic
resin to reduce the drag. The small electric fan does develop over
1/2 hp but the drag factor meant the airflow could not reach where it
was supposed to go. :-(

I decided to redesign part of the propulsion circuit as well; so that
project is sitting on the bench across from my desk waiting on me to
make the time to resume it one day.

In the meantime I am writing Part 2 of my epaper on the inertial
nature of Gravity, Electricity and Magnetism.

I was not involved with the Orion Project.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join