It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'CIA-created Frankenstein': US turns blind eye on terrorist?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
A good example of inside job terrorism .

"A former Central Intelligence Agency agent,[2] Posada has been convicted in absentia of involvement in various terrorist attacks and plots in the Americas, including: involvement in the 1976 bombing of a Cuban airliner that killed seventy-three people;[3][4] admitted involvement in a string of bombings in 1997 targeting fashionable Cuban hotels and nightspots"

involvement in the Bay of Pigs invasion; involvement in the Iran-Contra affair; and, according to conspiracy theorists, involvement in the assassination of John F. Kennedy. In addition, he was jailed under accusations related to an assassination attempt on Fidel Castro in Panama in 2000, although he was later pardoned by Panamanian President Mireya Moscoso in the final days of her term"

n 2005, Posada was held by U.S. authorities in Texas on the charge of illegal presence on national territory before the charges were dismissed on May 8, 2007

The U.S. Justice Department had urged the court to keep him in jail because he was "an admitted mastermind of terrorist plots and attacks", a flight risk and a danger to the community"

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Okay, that's how you show your patriotism and love for America. Not by being a good citizen but by working for the CIA as a terrorist. Hmm, I wonder if that kid Mohammad would've been a valuable asset if he went this route.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
How does the cia get authorization for stunts like this . Surley there are high officials who could see this backfire and hurt the cia and administration in charge. They do these things like its a bodily function and really it seems could careless of the consequences because there never is any !!

Still in shock how these intel agenices get away with this stuff . Who do they think they are , and did they forget who there boss is .

This dude is just the tip of the ice berg , the CIA is really a very dangerous organization and i fear it does not have the tax payers intrests in mind.

When we hear stories like this why is it just brushed away when it should be ringing alarams in everyones heads lol .

or maybe im mistaken....and the CIA had to do this for the sake of the nation .

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Great find S&F ,
At least those of us who knew/suspected this about the C.I.A are proven right & can cite this for future evidence to support our claims.
I did find it odd when nearing the end of the video this was said

"Reliable assest to the U.S Government, Pro U.S , Who would make an excellent official in a post castro government"

Then the gentleman said

"Their evaluation of him couldn't have been more mistaken"

I'm afraid their evaluation of him was spot on, this is what they wanted out of him & if he did manage to kill castro years ago he would've been promoted to be a face of "new"Cuba (Controlled by America Cuba)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

the CIA is really a very dangerous organization and i fear it does not have the tax payers intrests in mind.

I see your point and agree that the CIA is going to need close observation for some time. Their involvement with drugs, political interference and other nasties have lead them to become the front for the MIC. They have the reputation as the bad boys on the block with a mandate to operate outside of the law and have abused that power to the best of their ability. It is going too far to say that all in the organisation are like that, but it is a culture that is portrayed to the rest of the world. I do like to think that the armed services are more honourable and have the national interest at heart and would not hesitate to neutralise any threat the CIA may pose to the security of the Nation. This is a complex and icky situation going on as America cleans up its own back yard. May cool heads prevail.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

top topics

join