It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Lee Loughner Is ATS Member Erad3 Or Was Before He Was Banned Today.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
well I condone him being banned, as we don't want to support people who want to kill the government.. but what other crimes would get someone banned from ATS? is making the news, in a manner that ATS will get brought up going to be enough for someone to get banned? Could start a firestorm..

Once again, I'm ok with banning this feller for his crazyness and real life shameful act..

More than likely ATS doesnt want to get on anymore Police State National security watch lists than they are now. After this shooting in Arizona and who knows what else false flag events the powers that be have in store. The conspiracy theory sites are about to play ball with the Police State.

I would have banned him because all those numbers he posted bled way out on the right margins
But thats probably a better reason than the one that will be given. Unless he was hacking users PCs

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScepticalBeliever
Compare his youtube videos to his writings here, they are basically identical- the way he types in 3s. First he makes a general statement, then he "expands" and states that his reasoning behind his statement is true, then he re-iterates that his initial general statement is true- for example:

"If there's a year in the calendar then the year is infinite.
There's a year in the calendar.
Nonetheless, the year is infinite."

Not many people would type like that, and it's the same for his video and his posts here. The way he seems unable to grasp the simplest of aspects of life and somehow twists them into some type of conspiracy seems to match the schitzophrenic term, which has been batted around a lot here, regarding him..or MK-Ultra, if you're that way inclined!

Yes it's way beyond obvious at this point. I'm surprised there has been nothing from our ATS administators...but I'm sure there are legal reasons involved in the lack of response.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Discussed here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That thread was closed by Skeptic Overlord.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And this thread is also closed.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join