It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this Gabriel Gifford's Shooter's ATS post??? [Updated]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I hope it is NOT the same man. ATS does not need that kind of thing tied to it. It makes ATS look bad. It makes all of us on ATS look bad. If it is the same man the feds will be all ovet this site checking everything we post here. We most likey all ready have a few feds on ATS now as it is but if this nuts case can be tied to ATS then it makes the site look bad.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Missing Blue Sky
reply to post by mr-lizard

The congresswoman sits on the subcommittee for space and aeronautics and her husband is a NASA astronaut

... and this member obviously had a grudge against NASA or at least didn't believe the space programs were legit according to his threads. It does tie in.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
why don't you u2u the guy, it's pretty hard to access abovetopsecret while federal agents are beating your ***.

if you get a reply you pretty much know it's not him.

edit on 8-1-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Missing Blue Sky

Is this a brain functioning contrary to linear time in a reverse order? Sounds like he's spouting off vague portions of directives.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
This kid had a really strange way of writing. like others have said he must be schizophrenic but his writing is very bot like. I wonder if theres any videos of him actually speaking.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I see ATS as a large city public library. If you have ever been to one, there are some strange people who wander in - lots of homeless and some with mental illnesses. But there are also lots of normal people - learning and exchanging information.

But places like ATS are such a threat to the MSM, they are going to paint all posters as possible nutcases.

One thing I have noticed about his posts, almost nothing points to possible violence or even the desire to try to overthrow people in power. There were plenty of political threads - and he ignored those.

He didn't post here for over six months. Maybe if he would have stayed and posted, this could have been prevented.

link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
I humbly and strongly caution everyone on this line of reasoning ...

Syntax does not a killer make, and many folks on the internet share poor grammar and vivid imaginations ... once you guys go down this road under the guise of 'investigation' it will not be long until one of you or me are facing the same arrow.

Investigate privately and at length before you call members' names out in public.

Well said.

In fact, if it is later determined this thread is incorrect, I would hope everyone would agree to its deletion. It would be fair to the member wrongly accused.

link   
If it is the same guy, the press will figure it out and they will be all over ATS. Let's hope it doesn't bring bad publicity, most people here seem to be good natured and want good, intelligent debate. Just a thought (concern).

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
well well well. can't say i'm surprised, who hasn't been a member here at one time or another?

interesting avatar he has, wtf does it mean?

i'd like to hear what his folks have to say about him

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
If it does turn out to have been him, and the media try to lump everyone on ATS together with him, at least the record will show that wasn't the case.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrathofall
If it is the same guy, the press will figure it out and they will be all over ATS. Let's hope it doesn't bring bad publicity, most people here seem to be good natured and want good, intelligent debate. Just a thought (concern).

what a stupid statement.

why will "the press" be "all over ATS"?

did you not read the many responses on his thread?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

I've already said that. Don't worry i''d apologise too...

But have you seen the similarities?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jlv70
If it does turn out to have been him, and the media try to lump everyone on ATS together with him, at least the record will show that wasn't the case.

?!?!?!???????

READ THE RESPONSES TO HIS THREADS

NO ONE SUPPORTED HIS SILLY RAMBLINGS

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In one of his (Erad3 aka Jared Loughner) threads, someone accuses him of being this user: savvys84.

Originally posted by theability
reply to post by Erad3

You have been discovered once again savvys84

The ranting about proof, you inability to make a coherent sentence gives you away red handed.

Like I said it won't be long till you have been banned once again!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This guy apparently seemed to use the same style but was banned so we can't see for ourselves if it was him.

If you search for this savvys84 you get an old media.abovetopsecret pic:

media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=view&id=83836

COULD THAT GUY BE THE SECOND SUSPECT IN THE SHOOTING. (THE OLDER MALE?)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Jayhawker

Interesting.

Good eye brother.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by wrathofall

Investigators may want to see what he posted but I doubt they will get down on ATS - after all its the internet - he probably belonged to a lot sites just like normal people do. I would be curious to see his other postings on other sites.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967
I hope it is NOT the same man. ATS does not need that kind of thing tied to it. It makes ATS look bad. It makes all of us on ATS look bad. If it is the same man the feds will be all ovet this site checking everything we post here. We most likey all ready have a few feds on ATS now as it is but if this nuts case can be tied to ATS then it makes the site look bad.

where in the T&C does it say nutcases can't become members?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I wouldn't worry for ATS's sake. The talk I see in the MSM right now contains terms like "anti-government" but not many terms like "conspiracy theory". If they're going to set anybody up for a knockdown it will be libertarians, Ron Paul supporters, etc. They seem genuinely afraid of the libertarian/anti-gov movement right now, whereas conspiracy theorists in general are still somewhere between the "first they ignore you" and the "then they ridicule you" stages in the classic sequence.

edit on 8-1-2011 by NewlyAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jayhawker
CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In one of his (Erad3 aka Jared Loughner) threads, someone accuses him of being this user: savvys84.

Originally posted by theability
reply to post by Erad3

You have been discovered once again savvys84

The ranting about proof, you inability to make a coherent sentence gives you away red handed.

Like I said it won't be long till you have been banned once again!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This guy apparently seemed to use the same style but was banned so we can't see for ourselves if it was him.

If you search for this savvys84 you get an old media.abovetopsecret pic:

media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=view&id=83836

COULD THAT GUY BE THE SECOND SUSPECT IN THE SHOOTING. (THE OLDER MALE?)

woah, calm down turbo

jump to conclusions much?

enjoy your stay here

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
One thing for sure, every word he wrote here will be analyzed to death for clues as to his persona and thinking -- good luck with that. All of his ATS musings are now "evidence".

Perhaps we should all be keeping that in mind.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join