It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Sea Brat Dispersant have worked In The Gulf of Mexico?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I was looking into the effects of the corexit that was used on the Gulf oil spill and cant understand why they would of even consider using it at all. I was searching the internet and after a browse through wikipedia came across this.
Sea Brat is a dispersant that is producted by the above named corporation along with Petro Clean.
Could there be a conspiracy in the fact that it has been overlooked? Maybe on purpose?
Heres some quotes from the site.www.alabastercorp.com...

Alabaster Corporation is a bioremediation company, which specializes in the elimination of hydrocarbon contamination and environmental consulting. The company produces and develops bioremediation chemicals and materials. These materials are designed as a two-part system consisting of live, “oil eating” microbes and an advancement solution. The advancement solutions are a combination of chemicals designed to break down the hydrocarbons for ingestion by the microbes and to promote a proper biological environment for the microbes to flourish. When properly applied, the hydrocarbons are reduced to harmless fatty acids, carbon dioxide and water.

Since it's beginning Alabaster Corporation has been involved with over 1000 successful bioremediation projects including hundreds of PST storage tank installations and removals. Additionally Alabaster Corporation is listed in the United States Department of Defense Central Contractor Registration list with a standing BPA or (Blanket Purchase Approval) for our bioremediation, dispersant and surface washing products. Alabaster Bioremediation Products are used in a wide variety of applications from large-scale waste site or environmental pollution clean up to smaller scale uses in various industries. Alabaster has furnished microbic chemicals and solutions to the Panama Canal Commission, The U.S. Navy (Norfolk Naval Station), The U.S. Air Force (Langley Air Force Base) under the Alabaster label.www.alabastercorp.com...

Sea-Brat www.alabastercorp.com...
SEA BRAT is a powerful Emergency Response Dispersant! For the Dispersion and Clean Up of Ocean Oil Spills and Water Pollution. Applied to any Hydrocarbon Fuel Spill or Oil Spill it will Disperse the Spill on Contact! It's that simple. This product will disperse hydrocarbons in the extreme providing for or to the point of more rapid biodegradation. SEA BRAT was designed specifically for use as an environmentally friendly oil spill dispersant for ocean pollution and water pollution.

Then i came across this:-
Sea Brat: Oil Spill Remedy that BP Is Trying to Deny my.firedoglake.com...

The test shown on EPA do not account for the bugs. We added bugs to Sea Brat during recent BP testing and it was the best product! First Sea Brat with microbes (I had to avoid mentioning this) is a better dispersant than show. Because the natural enzymes from the microbes act like a safe surfactant. No toxic to that aspect. Second the microbes reduce the toxicity even furthuer because the bugs eat out the small amount of chemical within that is of concern and do so within 7 to 15 days.

Recently a toxicologist/ chemist tested my Petro Clean product for the Gulf Spill. He took a slop tank full of water, added minnows and then the crude oil. The fish were killing off… then he hit it with Petro Clean with microbes, enzymes and the kill stopped and the fish began to recover. Testing will be public soon! EPA is doing more test currently to verify these findings (this week) in order to counter BP’s assessment.

BP relaize my product rocked. Beyond anything Nalco could come up with without stealing my formula. So they tried to cover it up. Because BP MUST buy Corexit only. Not just is there some connections between BP and Nalco (Corexit) but also Exxon. This is the "wizard behind the screen." Exxon invented Coexit in various forms. Exxon (so I understand
still supplies the main raw materials to make the toxic dispersant.

I understand from chemical insiders that Exxon froze all sales of a product line called Norpar. A petrochemical solvant. They even called back prepaid accounts and ramped up production of this. I also understand that either Nalco or Exxon reserved up to 30 trucks a day here in Houston alone. This indicates to me the volume of product they indented to sell.

Exxon acts like a sticking distributor for the dispersant Corexit. It should be no suprise they have deals worked with other oil companies. They will all describe themselves as "partners." Take the North Slope. There are only a few companies there who really have all the control. If BP drills, Exxon piplines and transports, refines, etc. Upstream, downstream, etc. They think we (you and I) are funny for not seeing this. We scream that we suspect a conflict of interest! They know we do not instantly see that if BP stops using Corexit (Nalco) and it’s main ingredients (Exxon) that they can just charge more to BP for transport of some other product that could amount to more than the estimated oil spill clean up!

Of course that is within the context of the game they play. They make money off oil and clean up without really cleaning anything. But they didn’t expect me. I have been a monster they fed in the back yard for 20 years. BP has purchased between 30 to 80 thousand gallons of Petro Clean per year alone, at one refinery, for 15 years, here in Texas, from me, for bioremediation, tank cleaning, degassing, reducing flammable stuff, etc.

I have a few letters of recommendation and financials for this.

They (Nalco, Exxon, BP) are in a fight to the wall against my bioremediation technologies. Because if the world sees it work they not only loose sales on clean up. They have some explaining to do. They need to explain how they knew about this all along and did nothing over the decades. They need to actually clean things up.

They have been trying to steal the formulas for years. Nalco has approced us, Exxon had clean ups for us to do, etc. They typically say they need to test my products to make sure thay are safe… then ask for exact formula, CAS numbers (which identify chemicals) and the exact percentage by weight.

So they can steal formula.

This is going on now. While they were dumping Corexit my product was tied up in testing. The formulas were to be sent to… exxonmobile email addresses. The specifics were all about Nalco specification! Once they discovered my product rocked! They ordered 100,000 plus gallons then the # hit the fan! Total regulatory freeze up for me. Nothing but testing and a shipping delay. They held up payments (which for a small family biz can be crushing) and stalled. They attempted to prevent us from telling the world we could produce anymore than 15000 gallons per day when in truth 100000 per day or more or possible for anyone under the appropriate business circumstances.

My question:-
Why would they use Corexit on a spill that is so poisonous and detrimental to the enviroment (sea and Land) and biology when they could have possibly used this?
edit on 7-1-2011 by jazz10 because: add

edit on 7-1-2011 by jazz10 because: add

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
So......no one interested in a possible alternative?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I brought this topic to you all yesterday and not one reply?
This is important because why did they use an alternative that was damaging to everything?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
What do i have to do to get this noticed!!!!!

They used Corexit on the Gulf oil spill on purpose because of the side effects!! Why else would they have overlooked a much better alternative?
Read the whole article

Recently a toxicologist/ chemist tested my Petro Clean product for the Gulf Spill. He took a slop tank full of water, added minnows and then the crude oil. The fish were killing off… then he hit it with Petro Clean with microbes, enzymes and the kill stopped and the fish began to recover. Testing will be public soon! EPA is doing more test currently to verify these findings (this week) in order to counter BP’s assessment.

BP relaize my product rocked. Beyond anything Nalco could come up with without stealing my formula. So they tried to cover it up. Because BP MUST buy Corexit only. Not just is there some connections between BP and Nalco (Corexit) but also Exxon. This is the "wizard behind the screen." Exxon invented Coexit in various forms. Exxon (so I understand still supplies the main raw materials to make the toxic dispersant.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

What do i have to do to get this noticed!!!!!

Try and establish exactly what happened beyond a reasonable doubt then make a movie about it. Here is a link to some more information www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

So why would they choose to use corexit knowing that theres an alternative?
Did you read the part regarding the main players?

This is a conspiracy in itself.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

One theories is for profit, There are much more safer oil clean up solutions available, however the people in charge of the clean up did not own any of these, they owned corexit so used that despite its problems and made lots more money along the way.

Another theory is population reduction, with some stories of project blue beam and other mass extension attempts it may be that the whole spill was part of that plan. Most of the sea life is dead, many sick people near by, doctors and government fail to acknowledge problem, ocean currents affected. Just plain naughty stuff.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Whats wrong with ATS!!!!
Have you read this thread? Its a massive conspiracy.
Sea Brat was an alternative offered and dismissed Corexit was used instead when they knew the side effects!!

Mods please bring to the attention of ATS please

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

It was a disaster make to happen on purpose. See

phoenixrisingfromthegulf.wordpress.com...

and

phoenixrisingfromthegulf.wordpress.com...

They could have also contained the gushing oil at source (at the undisclosed 3rd well) but that would mean exposing their crime they had drilled at an unapproved location, 720 ft from Well A.

So Yes, better alternatives were available and proposed but never considered. I think there were more than 4,000 proposals sent in to BP but nothing came out of it. They were adamant on using Corexit. Why?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Sea Brat do your research

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Still no interest in my threads? After everything we have been through?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I still can't understand why this topic is still overlooked.

Deny ignorance?

They used Corexit because it had negative effects!!!

They could have used sea brat as a safer alternative

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

There's one key three-letter agency that's missing from your reasoning about why Sea Brat wasn't used: the EPA. It doesn't matter if the Department of Defense, the US Navy, the US Air Force, and the Panama Canal Commission think it's appropriate to use. If you don't have EPA clearance, you don't get to play. The company I work for put some serious time into developing a green alternative to Corexit based on biodegradable surfactants but we stopped when we realized that, by the time we had jumped through the hoops to get clearance to actually use the stuff, the spill would be over.

No offense, but everyone know that Nalco and the oil companies are in bed together. This was reported as soon as it was revealed that Nalco was supplying the clean up chemical. And everyone knows that there were safer alternatives that could have been used. All you're really doing here is proselytizing for Sea Brat, which you've done in other threads. You're really not providing any new info here. The constant self-bumping is just embarrassing.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by iterationzero

Sorry.
This isn't about stars and flags and self bumping.

I'm self bunping for the people in the vicinity. I'm doing it for those who are now ill. I'm doing this for those who have lost their livelyhoods.

I'm doing this because they have started what could potentially be a local extinction level event.

I am doing this for people who can help me get this out and put an end to the bs.

I live no where near so why should I be arsed? Simple. Its wrong and should be investigated.
How many people know about the alternatives and how many people know that lives both human and animal and also the earth are getting ferked over for profit?

What so wrong about caring? # a few years ago I would have been saying so f*ck or it doesn't effect me.
Now I am here, doing what I should have been doing years ago.
I am bothered and I WILL keep bumping until the members on ATS do a thorough investigation.

That's why I was told to come here.
Governments are not interested in you. You are all but a number. Little ants keeping their life styles going.
Now I am asking you all to start helping each other.

Am I so bad?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
How many of you can honestly, hand on heart say that you have read all of this thread including links?

I dare say none of you because if you did you would be livid as to how this was allowed.

Please read the full OP including links word for word.
All the evidence is there.

Please all I ask, is read it all. Please.

Keep your flags and stars that's not important.
In fact take all of them I'm not bothered.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
How many of you can honestly, hand on heart say that you have read all of this thread including links?

I dare say none of you because if you did you would be livid as to how this was allowed.

Please read the full OP including links word for word.
All the evidence is there.

Please all I ask, is read it all. Please.

Keep your flags and stars that's not important.
In fact take all of them I'm not bothered.

hey jazz. good to see you back.
it seems like there is evidence that the spill was another piece of fakery as per 9/11 and 7/7.
it is worth going through this here
was it a pretext to instigate this next level of attack on humanity?
i really hope God gets a move on but i am sure He knows what he is doing.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I brought this topic to you all yesterday and not one reply?
This is important because why did they use an alternative that was damaging to everything?

Because Nalco wants to supply all the Corexit. And Nalco is owned by ........you get it!

Beats me why anyone would want to continue producing Corexit even after it was banned in th North Sea and found to be dangerous in the Exxon Valdez. It is a by product I heard, so they want to get rid of it. Storage bursting at the seams. What do they care if the people living around the Gulf suffers? Collateral damage. Thousands have died before. What is a few more. Money more important.

BP is evil and the puppet masters behind BP is more evil still. A lot more people will be killed in months to come, if the truth is not known.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I wonder how long it is before any of you actually read this thread and realize the big picture.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I wonder how long it is before any of you actually read this thread and realize the big picture.

Greetings:

You might be right - or not...

Mutated Fish, Eyeless Shrimp, Clawless Crabs: GOM Fisheries Devastated

Keep digging... never give up...

[color=magenta]Peace Love Light
tfw
[color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Do you not see the bigger picture here and what i am trying to show you?

This thread is how "they" deliberately overlooked seabrat for corexit. please read the OP in full word for word. Heads will roll.
I will quote some important pieces from the OP to show you and i will also show you the connections between the significant companies and also the people whom also have fingers in many pies.
edit on 2-12-2012 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join