It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top US Official Murdered After Arkansas Weapons Test Causes Mass Death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Top US Official Murdered After Arkansas Weapons Test Causes Mass Death

www.eutimes.net

A shocking report prepared for Prime Minister Putin by the Foreign Military Intelligence Directorate (GRU) states that one of the United States top experts in biological and chemical weapons [John P. Wheeler III] was brutally murdered after he threatened to expose a US Military test of poison gas that killed hundreds of thousands of animals in Arkansas this past week.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
John Wheeler - Dead
edit on 7-1-2011 by corsair00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
This article was posted on EuTimes.net two days ago. I notice that there is a breaking news article on the death of John Wheeler and this seems to be a valid explanation for his murder and should be researched further.

I have not dissected this recent article yet - but it is pretty explosive and involves a covert operation utilizing "aerial spraying planes" for dispersing a deadly poison called Phosgene in Afghanistan. This poison is also alluded to being the true Weapons of Mass Destruction that the US secretly gathered up in Iraq between 2003-2008 and flown to what is known as "America's Arsenal" - Little Rock Air Force Base in Arkansas. What is stated to have happened was an accidental release of this poison over central Arkansas.

So now we are finding circumstantial evidence related to the conspiracy of the animal deaths, the murder of John Wheeler AND the chemtrail phenomenon.

This deserves a great deal of attention.

www.eutimes.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Here's the original article, I believe:

Sorcha Faal.

May not be the most credible source, but an entertaining read...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Yes, this is a HOAX.

Check the source link on the OPs article, it straight from the website owned by the famous internet hoaxer.

This has already been posted on ATS too.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I am able to put the 2 and 2 together to make this 4. The information shared seems credible and detailed enough to ring true to me. If you can point to evidence that proves that the source of this article and the information contained within is a "HOAX" - please share it here.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by VariableConstant

If the source is Sorcha Faal this thread is pretty much dead.

See this link about Sorcha Faal

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 7-1-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
By the way: it has been known that the CIA was involved with many tabloid media outlets such as the National Enquirer and have played games by releasing real information mixed in with complete nonsense. This creates enough cognitive dissonance to make most people just forget about certain stories and information altogether. This sounds like a similar situation - not to mention the fact that intelligence agencies troll sites like this and try to kill and spin certain stories. I would read the full article and judge for yourself first before automatically denouncing the entire article as 100% fake. If it is real then the original source - "A shocking report prepared for Prime Minister Putin by the Foreign Military Intelligence Directorate" - should be leaked via WikiLeaks or elsewhere to show if this is fact or fiction.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Sorry, Fiction Doesn't Qualify

Originally posted by ELahrairah
If the source is Sorcha Faal this thread is pretty much dead.

Yep. Mr. Booth's nom-de-plume has less credibility than other well-known authors such as "Hugh Jass", "I.P. Freely", "Seymour Butz" and the like.

Nothing wrong with publishing fiction, but publishing it as news is unethical and violates our rules against hoaxing.

Alas, it seems eutimes.net allows itself to be used as a channel for this highly-prolific, avant-garde Internet speculative fiction author. ATS does not.

Please note that I'm not accusing any member of hoaxing. Stuff like this bounces around all over the place in a way that can obscure its original source, and even old hands can be tricked now and then.

Just pointing out what the deal is, and why this thread is closed.

Edit: Actually, rather than close it, I'll leave this open and move it from Breaking Alternative News to the hoax forum, so members can still talk about it if so inclined. But I urge anyone who isn't familiar with the absolutely epic reputation of "Sorcha Faal" to check out the links other members have thoughtfully provided, or simply google the name.

By all means, if anyone has any doubts whatsoever about why that name is an instant thread-killer, read, read and read some more. It becomes crystal clear soon enough, and more information only makes it clearer.

edit on 1/7/2011 by Majic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by corsair00

Very interesting...In light of what you said this could all be true then.I can believe the CIA WOULD do something like that...What a messed up world us humans have created.

eta.I do think the government offed that guy found in the dumpster.However all the other stuff i just don't think so.We have all these birds and fish dieing all over the world.
edit on 7-1-2011 by StarLightStarBright2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by corsair00
If you can point to evidence that proves that the source of this article and the information contained within is a "HOAX" - please share it here.

C'mon, the evidence is in the link that you gave us. It clearly states the source at the end of the article, normally people would check that first thing.
As it stands the eutimes are turning out like pravda at the moment, whether they are knowingly or not(I say knowingly because they have been told) publishing stories from this known hoxer.

top topics

join