It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birds Dying In Italy: Thousands Of Turtle Doves Fall Dead From Sky

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Correct Answer: Right when I saw this I knew the answer. It's the pole shifting from North to South right now. It effects the bird equilibrium which regulates digestion and balance. The news confirmed this tonight saying that Airplanes are recalibrating their Navigation systems due to a large shift in "True North". *Victory Lap* PS: I'm always right, so don't doubt this to the slightest. You don't even wanna know the outcome of all this I've been predicitng this would happen for the past 3 years.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Gawd!
So many threads about the same crap!
And darn little cogent suggestions from the peanut gallery either....
Heres a few ideas....
Remember Bhopal India?
There is a need for some serious googling to check for the proximity of fertilizer plants or oil/gas drilling,weapons developement centers and any other industrial/military type facility.
There is considerable chlorine gas kept at resevoirs and water treatment plants, the possinility that a leak or discharge may be ongoing should add some urgency to locals to the killoffs/dieoffs
The possibility of military involvement should also include a heads up look at weapons transport, and handling (any noticed near scene?or in area or region?
The blue beak oxy starved theory fits some parts well,
It covers the simultaneous nature of the incident,allows for mid air collisions and subsequent crashes in predamaged condition.
Fits with discolouration...(if all the birds had blue beak, it would be simple hey?)
As to the strange animal behavior,
Am i right in tallying the majority of the calls with fear of outside activity, cowering,subdued behavior?
No howling?barking for no reasons?
Lack of appetitie?
Voracious appetite?
Wsh somebody would start a threadthat was nothing but a questionare that postets could input data....
There have been several whats that huge noise comming from the sky threads of late....
Perhaps the more acute hearing senses of your pats have then quivering at the door over sounds that YOU CANT EVEN HEAR!
What can we do?
Perhaps a kerchief over their ears?
Ear plugs of some kind?
Id like to see some of you try it and maybe we could pin that down better???
surely theres a few creative thinkers that could block their pets hearing a bit to see if they calm down about going out?
Smells are also serious business to dogs.
Much of their world is olfactorily rich and if there is the least unhealthy smell they may not want to breath it....
Remember a dog can be trained to detect cancer in a patient by SMELL ALONE!
true fact!
So, there may be more along these lines of inquiry for pet owners creativity to explore and of course REPORT!
I of course am excused as i have no pets, and am reduced to interviewing others who do have them
The chance of the birds encountering a sonic boom is not pertinent is it?
These set up a shock wave which could trigger massive traumas...it just that well, why now>wny not many many times before?
gotts reject that one i think..Unless of course we were testing a super sonic submarine torpedo of the same type as the soviet one.
Hmmmmmm
more pondering required........
It seems there will be another short wait for data now it friday too....

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
I really want to know why the media are reporting this now... this stuff happens every year and is common, but they just now are deciding to report on it, and the people who know nothing think it's rare and get scared. They think it is happening more just because the media is reporting it more...

edit on 6-1-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

ALSO....how about the mainstream media is now also reporting on....get this....THE DANGERS OF FLUORIDE IN THE US DRINKING WATER!!! I couldn't believe it!! I saw like Tom Brokaw or something say just tonight "Coming up on your ABC evening news....Flouride and the dangers it now might represent in the U.S. drinking water...."

My wife and I looked at each other like WTF?!?!? YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING US!!

Something is up people....something is up BIGTIME!!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by srbouska
I feel it’s another Fear trend. 9/11 happened again it would be traumatic but something like this is just unimaginable. when you have a natural occurrence that unimaginable people get scared, when people get scared they look for answers,
I hate to quote Icke but
"when the government has a need, it creates a problem, then tells the media how to manage that problem to the public, then the government comes in with a solution to the very problem it created, in order to meet its original need'
when you look at the formula backwards look at what the problem is.
Birds are dying all over the place.
What is the reason *so far* that’s being given other then fireworks for the first 5,000?
Weather, cold weather
and now it’s looking like some turtle doves didn’t have enough air to breath.
Fish are also dying?
What is the reason they're giving? cold weather.

SO the problem is there is unpredictable weather that is causing too much cold for animals to survive.
The media is spinning it as a downplay weather problem but what’s between the lines? Climate change..
Now we have the problem, animals dying because of cold weather... the media spins it as cold weather ...
The solution?
no solution is given yet but my personal bet is that it’s going to come down to the amount of C02 in our environment causing problems and blah blah blah then the solution
Carbon tax. Let’s make sure no more animals die by limiting carbon emissions through tax.

So that is my thought on it. the reason I look at it like that is if you use the same formula "accomplishing hidden agenda's needs = Problem + media + solution"
There was a need to invade and get the US into Iraq for oil and for global purposes...
the problem was that we were supposedly being attacked by terrorists..
The media spun it as so
The solution? attack.

So essentially.. Mass animal deaths = Fear Trend to accomplish a hidden agenda's need based purely of governmental influence through media to allow for the more acceptable change of something that is not very popular.. carbon tax.
cheers.

This sounds very plausible. I mean, it is no coincidence that Democrats are all up in the sack with big pharma, and the swine flu just happened to 'break out' after Obama was elected, and now we have a new health bill that favors big pharma...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Okay come on these damn animal deaths all over the world are starting to be quite ridiculus.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Cause by Swarm gas, weather balloon or balls of lightning or worst, cause by floating Chinese lantern.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Ok, I just asked the same question in another topic, but I will ask the same question again.

Can somebody please tell me the truth here, because I didn't find it yet!?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
What about all the waves floating around? Cellphones, wireless networks, etc. Didn't the FCC just say something about opening up airwaves that were previously restricted or some crap a few months ago.
edit on 8-1-2011 by Doomsmoker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

I've been researching past bird deaths, and although it has happened before, it hasn't been reported in this manner. Birds that die of botulism, or disease or hitting a large tower on a cloudy night have been reported yes, but large amounts of birds simultaneously falling dead from the sky are not common. Something odd is causing this type of bird deaths, and I for one am not taking the "it's a common occurrence", or "the fireworks did it" theories without further research.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Soulsofwe

That is my question as well. I look at the whole picture. What is going on around us? The weather changes, tornadoes, earthquakes, blizzards, and other storms. I also have noticed the acceleration of bad behavior in school students. Taking into account we just had winter break, the kids usually settle down by Tuesday. Not so this past week. The unruly behavior was of the caliber I have not seen before. My fellow co workers were exhausted by Friday because of the behavior issues this week. I've never seen it this bad before.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Something does not add up with the Hypoxia theory. I was doing some reading and found that birds and mammals are both vulnerable to this condition; however the avian cardiovascular system is more adapted to deal with hypoxia stress.

In general, birds are remarkably tolerant of hypoxia, with some species being capable of performing vigorous exercise at extreme altitude.
Source

If there is a lack of oxygen, why are there not other dead animals in the area that are not as well equipped to deal with Hypoxia? I can’t believe there are pockets of roaming oxygen depleted zones and birds’ flying through them is the answer. We would surely see humans suffocating if this was the case.

Poison or poisoning from eating something seems the most plausible. I remain concerned. No answers yet, but check out this new topic on ATS - Update on Bird Die Off - From "Ground Zero" There are many more birds there that can't fly in Beebe, Arkansas.
edit on 8-1-2011 by Absum! because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I just wonder if anyone is looking into the possibility that these dead animals are related to the tectonic plates shifting. With the new madras fault running through the eastern side of the USA, including AR/IN/KY and the faults running through the western side AZ CA etc... Gasses released could very well cause massive numbers of bird deaths, and fish as well.
Not a doomsday guy, but living in Indiana, I have heard warnings for years that a big one is coming. Now, with the recent earthquake events that have happened around the world, what if this is a preamble to that?
And looking at the google map, showing the bird deaths, and then looking at the maps of active faults, new zealand/australia, sweden, and other european countries may also be affected by the shifts. It is not a guarantee, but is the acceptable loss of thousands, worth the panic of millions?
edit on 9-1-2011 by Travelinfool36 because: ?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
italian press are reporting today that the cause is from overeating sunflower seeds which damage their liver & kidneys. The seeds are a waste product from a nearby factory which makes sunflower oil , other types of birds have stronger digestive systems ( and maybe more self control) so eating the seeds doesnt harm them.

Theyre also saying these doves are more vulnerable to cold weather and it could be a combination.More tests are being carried out.
edit on 9-1-2011 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Matrix Rising

All of the animals that are falling dead in the United States and other countries is Judgement from
the Almighty God. All of mans sins have reached heaven and God is angered. When there is evil and cursing Gods name,homosexuality as in the days of Sodem and Gomorrah, the killing of millions of unborn babies, now wanting to divide up the land of Israel God is going to come against our nation.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join