It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just joined and thought Id say hello. hi all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Hi all, Im Paul and from England and I just came across ATS about 2 weeks ago after I was trying to find an explanation as to what happened to me just before Christmas. I've always been interested in the paranormal, aliens, conspiracies etc but didnt even know this site existed, strange haha! So anyway I thought its best time I joined as there are a good few threads which I really want to add my thoughts towards.

Back to the wierd thing that happend to me, I was sitting at home with the TV on. I turned on my laptop and it loaded up fine I was working away checking my emails when all of a sudden my laptop screen went fuzzy, exactly like if it was intereference. At that exact time the picture on my tv froze and a loud interference noise started playing out. Also at the same time I got an almight pain in my forearm and hand. It was like if someone had stuck a knife in. This all lasted for around 30 seconds and everything was back to normal. Ive never experienced anything like that before or since. Very strange! Could radio waves have caused this or could it have been just some coincidental freak events that happend to be at the same time?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Welcome mate from another newbie!

Look forward to reading some of your posts

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Paulos

Hi Paul , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Welcome!

Before posting you are required to possess the following equipment:

Several new rolls of heavy duty aluminum foil
Thick skin
Backbone
Sufficiently fast connection to provide links upon command within 2 seconds of request from another member
BoB, with netbook and sat link ( so you can communicate when the zombies arise)
And last but not least, a true sense of humor and easy attitude because you can bet you will never be able to please everyone all the time NO MATTER what you say!

new topics

top topics

join