It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Radar Images over Area of Arkansas Bird Die Offs, is This Evidence of HAARP?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by logicize
Posted this on the other thread, then I saw that there were two. Thought the other might get closed. So here it is.

If you look here, www.vorchester.com, on the front page there's a 3D image of the rader. It shows there's something above the birds on the radar. It's marked unknown turbulence, with the birds shown below. Looks like there was something else there.

Thanks for that mate.

The author gives a lot of valuable information in his piece, worth reading.

I don't agree with his theory of the birds being panicked by fireworks and flying straight up and asphyxiating from altitude.

For a start, 7000 - 12000ft is high..very high. The birds may have panicked and took flight, but they would have got their bearings long before the time it would take for these birds to fly that high...and don't they have fireworks on New Years every year? Around the world?

If fireworks were the cause of this, it would happen the same way every year..we'd be seeing this in every place on Earth without thinking twice about it, we'd be so used to sweeping dead birds off our pathways..but we don't, do we.

Lot's a good info from him though, cheers.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
Radar Rings Sorry thing is that most of the sites that had really good pics of them are gone. Maybe use the Wayback Machine. Try this, I did find some links that still worked.

webcache.googleusercontent.com...:3CfnZKYaH68J:members.tripod.com/delta_9/+radar+rings&cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
www.abovetopsecret.com...
They are not all showing clear still pics of the rings. page 17 has a good one.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Date: 10/1/01 3:30:12 AM Pacific Daylight Time

Thanks Kent. Not sure how all this applies to the general public; yeah I know I’m a bit dense. I do remember in days of old we used to sit in front of the console of our Air Traffic Controller radar and fry rabbits! The antennae was set up for glide slope approach and the power turned up to max and the rabbits would drop like flies! We thought it was cool, dumb 19 year olds yep I know.

EDITOR: intersecting tuned frequencies create scalar waves and scalar waves screw up the mind--not to mention fried rabbit Watch Bearden's video

Date: 10/2/01 9:48:37 AM Pacific Daylight Time

Our favorite trick when I was 19 and in the Air Force was to toss up flashbulbs in front of the GCA approach radar. Could see them flash for miles. "

www.cyberspaceorbit.com...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Radar rings?

Do you mean the blooms on the gif? or do you mean the 'Rita and Katrina' anomalies?

If you mean the latter, yeah sure...nothing is set in stone as far as my personal theories go, as new info comes my way, they'll change accordingly, but while they might look simple echoes, it's also a theorised technique for Scalar energy beam technology.

I'm not an authority on it, but as i understand it, to create a desired effect the operator of the scalar weapon would synchronise two separate transmitters, in terms of amplitude and tuned frequency, and transmit the two separate beams but cross over or converge the beams at the desired target area.

This is reputed to be able to create a great range of effects from benign and helpful, to literally world shattering...it could show up on radar as looking like an echo.

Something to bear in mind though.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sjrily

Yep, quite a few posters are saying load noises were heard...i'm guessing they would have had to have been *really* loud or unusual, for people to report them, what with all the other noise that must have been going on with fireworks etc, which they would have known about surely.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I hear you mate, i really do.

But evidence is one thing, proving it and getting others to actually look at the proof will be the hard part.

Maybe we'll get enough pieces of the puzzle fitted to find proof, and actually do something about it (in a legal framework of course).

Perhaps this event captured in these images posted, might be a piece of the puzzle?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pharyax
That radar image is AMAZING! I've studied all types of weather radar and this, to me looks like an explosion -- but not a blast of fire as you would think. It was a VERY dense release of methane released from the ground.

I'm going to go over this.. It reminds me of the radar of early shots of the wildfires.. but the echos didn't go away with smoke. This cloud of methane must have been really dense.

People in the area DID report hearing a blast sound.
It's either a methane rupture from the earth or a large tank of it. (But I would assume someone would have reported that, so I'd rule that out)..

I am now going to overlap those images now:
(BTW, the quake swarm in Arkansas is 21 miles NNW of the event area)

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Are all the dead birds in that kill zone orange circle?

(Sat image of area in area of Beebe)
I'm simply guessing here, but here is an area of suspicion in that 'red box' where the gasses were released:
(The yellowish look to the sand/dirt COULD be sulfur. But I can't be sure without being there and taking samples.)

Beebe Sat Map

(And check THIS out -- Did a search "beebe, Arkansas +natural gas deposits") and got some good info, here is one:

www.huffingtonpost.com...

UPDATE: many scientists are saying that tests on the birds revealed internal damage and blood clots--they assume its from... lightning or fireworks. I can tell you that methane (CH4) is a hydrocarbon and is a principal component of natural gas. This can cause a blood clot to form and totally stop blood flow.

lol... fireworks... then where the hell are all the millions of other dead birds in all the major cities? eh?

If you find anything else in that area, post here! (Cracks in the earth.. geologic oddities..chemical plants)
edit on 1/8/2011 by Pharyax because: Added more info!

Methane gas would have settled down to the ground and killed the townspeople.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by PhantomLimb

Whatever it would have done, it would have been heading in the direction of all the other wind and weather in the area.

The weather was heading North-East, the bloom plumes we're heading South-East.

Gas would have gone with the flow and headed North-East too.

This looks more like energy..not gas..to me anyway.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Thanks for posting this up some interesting information. I would be supremely pissed if Rita was directed, since it was basically directed over my old apartment complex and the bitch followed us 120 miles inland.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhantomLimb

Methane gas would have settled down to the ground and killed the townspeople.

True, but a loud blast was heard, and as the radar echos show, it shot around 300 - 900ft into the sky. The prevailing winds would have simply dissipated it enough to not harm humans as it is heavier than air, but think of this as a geyser.. shoots it way up.. Just like the Bermuda triangle methane theory... you lose altitude when in dense clouds of it and fall out of the sky, just as the airplanes did.... If the methane was high enough to reach an airplane, it sure is high enough to reach birds..

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silverado292
reply to post by spikey

Thanks for posting this up some interesting information. I would be supremely pissed if Rita was directed, since it was basically directed over my old apartment complex and the bitch followed us 120 miles inland.

Well thank you for the thanks! My pleasure.

As i say, i'm not a font of all knowledge when it comes to all things HAARP and Scalar interferometers and all that jazz, but i do read and see a fair bit about it on my wanderings over the years.

This could be anything really, but what struck me was the direction of travel against the direction of weather. I suspect this is a altitude directed energy weapons test of some kind, using the birds and fish as targets at the chosen altitude and spacial coordinates set for the test.

Could be wrong, but that's what i feel is going on here.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingI
Ive read that the birds died from "trauma". So my theories are this...

1. Bird flock becomes disoriented and flies into ground. Cause? Alteration of magnetic field and/or gravity.

If the flock had become merely disoriented in flight and crashed into the ground , then the trauma they suffered would have manifested differently. It is a point of order that the investigators claimed that the birds had died of blunt force trauma, and had THEN fallen to the ground. Ergo the injuries sustained in the fall were post mortem, rather than being cause of death.

2. Bird flock is struck by massive fast moving flying object. Aircraft

This is an interesting version of events, and one that I cannot see a hole in to be honest.

3. Bird flock is rapidly frozen or chilled to the point of falling asleep while in flight. Caused by becoming disoriented and flying too high, or a sudden burst of super cold air from high altitudes.

Again, this freezing/ chilling would leave tell tales in the body, because the action of freezing flesh would affect tissue and bodily fluids in a way which no pathologist would miss. Every blood vessel, nerve ending, artery or main conduit in the body would have shown signs of it.

4. Bird flock is "zapped" by electrical burst (lightning, HAARP, etc) and is killed or incapacitated in flight.

If the birds had died of some exposure to energy , then that is unlikely to have resulted in mere bruising. There would be burns, or evidence perhaps of overpresure damage (rearranged innards for example, or the liquifaction of organs and bodily tissues) from the rapidly expanding and then contracting of the air around the lightning strike or energy beam.

In all cases eventually the birds simply fell to the ground from a great height causing the 'Trauma'.

Unless some new evidence has come to light which changes the initial results of the tests done in the early stages of this incident, this cannot be the case. The birds were initialy thought to have died of the trauma well before impact with the ground, and that the injuries caused from the fall were post mortem.

This could explain why a few birds were injured yet still alive.

Equally , it may be that these few birds were not impacted to the same degree as whatever hit the flock, attaining only disorienting damage until their impact with the ground.
Now I understand that the people who investigate these things have recently stated that they believe that the birds died in the fall, but that is at direct and unlikely odds with what they had said previously, and still offers no actual explanation of how the birds came to be in such an unfortunate circumstance.
This flip flopping points to some deeply strange issues, but the issue is murky enough that I cannot fathom at present, what those issues may turn out to be.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
did anyone see that movie THE CORE?

its crazy but thatmovie explains it all, and they blamed it on 'destiny" the movies version of harp.

And the hacker guy, is that the wikileaks dude?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Wasnt there a recent thread on ATS with regards to the tectonic plates and the earth quake hot spot around Kentucky, Arkansas, Tennessee etc? Are we witnessing pre-symptoms of a massive earth quake in the form of methane outbursts from cracks within the earth which not only killed birds but also fishes in several states due to underground gaseous activities?

Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
I posted the following as a reply on the 'Has China figured it out' thread, but looks as though it's been overlooked, so i'm creating this thread to post it again.

This *could* be important, and i thought that the bright and knowledgeable members giving their opinions might well be very important to the dying animals debate.

Just looked at a weather map for Arkansas, and there appears to be a double 'bloom' type radar trace over Beebe...could this be the HAARP signature? I remember seeing a very similar trace connected to Katrina, just before it hit.

The odd thing about this Arkansas trace, is it happens twice, at the same amplitude, in the same spot, but *against* the prevailing wind direction.

You can see the normal clouds and weather moving in a constant North Easterly direction, but this double 'Bloom burst' over/near Beebe, heads South East!

How's that possible naturally, when all other weather systems for the area are moving North East?

Here's an animated map for the area.
Plymouth State NEXRAD Loop anim

The *really* curious thing about the connection with HAARP and this odd 'bloom' radar trace from the weather satellite, is that if you draw a line from the HAARP facility in Alaska, right through the country down to Arkansas, the direction or line of sight, is pointing in the same direction as the 'bloom' travels...South East.

Might this actually be evidence that this was caused by HAARP?

edit on 6/1/2011 by spikey because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/1/11 by masqua because: All Caps in title

Lets assume for a moment that HAARP was responsible for the death of the birds. How do you explain the death of fishes and more birds not just in Arkansas but in the states surrounding ARKANSAS? Why specifically the HAARP was targetted at these states ? I am still leaning towards the earth quake hot spot region in the area with bursts of poisonous gas from the earth and in the river beds similar to what happens before the eruption of a volcano. Perhaps they might be nothing more than tremors or bursting of weak spots within the earth in those specific locations.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by logicize
Posted this on the other thread, then I saw that there were two. Thought the other might get closed. So here it is.

If you look here, www.vorchester.com, on the front page there's a 3D image of the rader. It shows there's something above the birds on the radar. It's marked unknown turbulence, with the birds shown below. Looks like there was something else there.
went to the vorchester site...it's having a sequel error and no longer visible.....or i need to fix my pc. lol!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
burntheships started a thread New Madrid Quake Zone; Arkansas, Louisiana, Kentucky Triangulation (may be the one hp1229 was referencing). Direct links to this and subsequent videos are: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3. These three videos total about two hours, but there is a lot of interesting material there. Not sure what I think, or make, of all of it; how feasible this is; or even how credible all the materials are - but it's definitely worth a look. (Some of the assumptions or conclusions might be questionable, but the referenced materials seem to check out.)

I noticed a possible correlation between the direction of the "bloom" in the radar spikey posted and the line moving through the digisonde antennas and the "kill zones." You can see the lines in the first video and about 10 minutes into the Part 3 video (Interview with Ginny).

I have NO idea how all this electromagmojo works, but maybe those with more knowledge about this can comment on whether or not this could be relevant.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Great reply!!
you beat me to it
star for you
Highergrounds

top topics

<< 1   >>

join