It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman reports dozens of dead birds in her yard

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Woman reports dozens of dead birds in her yard

www.wpsdlocal6.com

GILBERTSVILLE, Ky. — Near her car, a dead bird. A quick walk to her mailbox, another. Scattered across her front yard, a local woman discovered dozens of dead birds.

"I've never seen anything like it. Never," Sandy said of the discovery.

Sandy, who asked we not share her last name, first noticed the birds several days ago but cleaned them up, not thinking twice
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
She found a few birds but some of the same kind of birds from Arkansas. They have a video associated with the article that shows the birds.

I do find this strange. I don't know if it's time to panic but questions have to be asked.

Here's some more of the article.

But when she noticed more birds Monday morning, she panicked, "I had just seen the story on the news about the birds in Arkansas and I was scared."

In fact, 3,000 blackbirds seemed to fall from the sky there- starting last Friday. Autopsies have since ruled out poisoning. One top biologist from Cornell University said the birds were "....probably asleep in a single tree when a washing machine-type thunderstorm sucked them up into the air, disoriented them, and even fatally soaked and chilled them."

Sandy was not sure what had lead the birds to her yard.

www.wpsdlocal6.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
All this strange stuff going on all over the world is starting to make me nervous. WTF is going on?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
The government is not going to tell us anything. the only way we are going to find out anything is if this happens again is for someone to collect some dead birds and have them tested by a private lab off the record. Who every does the collecting needs to be very carefull for two reasons. One- there is no telling what is killing them and it may not be safe to handle the birds, use of gloves and masks a must. Two- TPTB may want to shut them up about what they find.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Further info in that article goes on to say:

"Sandy was not sure what had lead the birds to her yard.But, off the bat, wildlife biologist Kent Ozment said he was not too concerned. "These birds are in the millions right now. Six birds out of a million really isn't that many."

While the headline says dozens the article just says 6 dead birds. Sensationalism at its best?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Matrix Rising

I posted this thread about how the government planned on poisioning millions black birds back in 2002. I figured it is a good topic but it just fell to the bottom. lol

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by heffo7

If you watch the video they just took six of the birds to him. It was more than six birds but they only took 6 to the biologist.

top topics

join