It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplained 9-11 Explosion at WTC Complex

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2002 @ 09:22 AM
link   
--

Alright, thanks for your replies. This puts it in a better perspective for me.

posted on Jul, 19 2002 @ 09:42 PM
link   
William, I think you might find these links interesting.

Fiscal Year 2003 Defense Budget Testimony
SEC. RUMSFELD: For these reasons, President Bush has sent to Congress a 2003 defense budget request of $379 billion, a $48 billion increase from the 2002 budget.
www.defenselink.mil...

Although UNOCAL isn't mentioned concerning piping afghanistan they do plan/want to pipe oil out of Uzbekistan. which may become an economic apex for the 'stans in years to come. $$$ Billions?
Unocal and Delta plan to open an office in Tashkent, the Uzbekistan capital, in the near future. The studies under the new agreements are expected to take six months to a year to finalize recommendations on pipeline infrastructure and production export volumes
www.unocal.com... clnews/96htm/110496.htm

The (ODP) Office for Domestic Preparedness in union w/ the (CDC) Center of Disease Control wishes to make preperations for public medical needs caused by any terroristic events. They exspect to spend 1.7 billion to so so. Is the CDC a govt. funded agency? I'm not sure. check out page 5 of this 12 page pdf doc. found on the official CDC webpage.
www.bt.cdc.gov...

As far as the trillions of dollars that were lost to many wealthy people... perhaps these were the same wealthy people who are presently being fingered for insider trading? The real people who lost trillions were the small investers; those w/o a phone line to a CEO, and trusted the SEC was doing their duty. And as you may know, a real great time to investment in the stock market is when the stock of poorly run companies drags the market as a whole down; allowing those w/ an inside track to buy into solid companies.
... buy low sell high. Though, this time it was "sell high" (before 9-11) buy low (after we & Dick Chaney talk to ENNRON, and sic the SEC on the companies we sold high!!! ) What a party ! 15 years is not a long time to wait for these types of investments to pay off. gee I really waxed on that one.

posted on Jul, 19 2002 @ 10:16 PM
link   
No surprises here... still no one making "billions." Yes the defense budget was increased, but that is spread among several dozen contractors. Yes the CDC increased their budget, much of it is internal, but a lot is for the purchase of the drugs we already discussed. (Don't forget that typical government agencies use about 57 cents of every budget dollar for internal expenses.)

I think the Uzbekistan oil pipe is already pumping Caspian oil.

I'm not getting how those pieces have added anything here.

posted on Jul, 19 2002 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I would be more suspicous if the defense budget wasn't increased, same for the CDC. It's a logical reaction, of course. Especially after the Clinton administration gutted the military, remember hearing about the military didn't have enough 9mm ammo, or even moreover how people in the armed forces are in need of food stamps. Good, I am glad it's increased. BUT, proves no conspiracy - sorry.

posted on Jul, 20 2002 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by daedenfachOr the 'billions' to be made through the pharmaceutical company contracts that have already passed with cipro and the smallpox vaccine (the smallpox vaccine you Won't be able to refuse if your state passes MEHPA).
You should also consider that the stocks of vaccine that they'll be using...Has been sitting frozen for *decades* already! Consider the state of vaccine-tech a few decades ago...It's not going to be *nearly* as good as the same vaccines made currently. When I was a kid (not even in grade school at the time) I was inocculated with the *same stuff that they'll be pushing* out now if MEHPS gets passed! They'll be using vaccines that were still in the final experimental stages when it was produced! Isn't that a scary thought? There's a link somewhere on these boards that tells this story...But I haven't been able to find it again.

CG

posted on Jul, 21 2002 @ 02:42 AM
link   
So you know where they can stick thier needles!

posted on Jul, 21 2002 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Umm, I think I have the solution.

Its rather obvious, who has benefitted financially from the sept 11th attacks?

Lupe has.

Therefore, the sept 11th attacks were perpetrated by Lupe, someone go arrest her, case closed.

posted on Jul, 21 2002 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Actually, it was the magazine publisher that Lupe works for that made the profits...You'll need to arrest the *publisher*...

posted on Jul, 22 2002 @ 11:29 AM
link   
ITs funney how yall cannot imagine how OBL could be turned to attack by a big business man. Its just like a mole in a foreign country giving away secrets. I mean give Binny a chance to kill alot of ppl and have someone finance it. And of course ppl are profiting from it. William i do not see how u cant tell tehat this piplein comming through afganistan wont make some one alot of money maybe billions of dollars. This attack is drawing us away from Arabian oil, Beefing up our military, and suppling a new American pipeline. I was watching on the news that Iraq would be the first country that the US has ever invaded. If yal can think of more tell please. We could take out Iraq which contains alot of oil, and with our continueing disputes with Saudi Arabi i think we may take them to. Which would cause a American Oil menopoly. That may have been off the subject but u know how it goes when u just start typing.

posted on Jul, 22 2002 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Neither.

They collapsed under the stress from being hit by two large aircraft full of fuel, that caused an extremely hot fire, weakening the steel.

posted on Jul, 23 2002 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Henry...

Did you read the entire thread? The reason the thread went beyond your tired old topic is because we disproved the bomb concept.

To summarize:

1- The smoke came from the falling building which is very clear from video angles taken from the south.

2- The "hole" is in a building that had a central atrium... there should be a hole.

3- The "flattened" building is such because it was burning out of control for over six hours before collapsing.

~sigh~

CG

posted on Jul, 23 2002 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Please post a link to this proof you keep refering too if you will.

posted on Jul, 23 2002 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Why? Shouldn't those making absurd claims do the full amount of research and discover the realities of the scene, buildings, and collapse of the "bombed" building 7 hours later?

posted on Jul, 23 2002 @ 08:03 PM
link   
while this, like many of the threads i find here, is very entertaining i have found it a complete waste...save for Lupe's comments about the the state of mind of Americans (which i agree with as an american having to sit through countless discussions of "they don't know who they are dealing with! we are gonna kill 'em all." sounds like blood lust to me.)

there is one sure truth...our government has taken advantage of the situation and that leads many to believe that they either allowed it to happen or planned it themselves...there may have been a bomb but we will never know with assurity as Mr. CG alluded to a few times...anyone who claims to know for sure one way or the other is a liar. that's not opinion that's fact. there is no way to know, too much has come out to say it wasn't a bomb and not enough has been discovered to say that it was a bomb.

topic closed ??? ya think? maybe, we'll see.

posted on Jul, 23 2002 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Views of the south tower as it bagan to fall from a different agnle, ground-level from the north-north-east of the complex. This shows no other cloud of smoke in the early stages of collapse. As the cloud hit the ground at high velocity, the debris hit hard and caused a large plume to rise. It's this second plume that lunatic paranoiacs are believing is a bomb that went off before the tower fell.

Look at the thumbnail on the site that originated this issue:

This shows the scene immediately after the south tower collapsed, not before. It this were before the collapse, the cloud of smoke from the "bomb" would be obscuring the view in the top two photographs.

Case closed. No mystery bomb.

CG

posted on Jul, 25 2002 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Why is there a clear and clean gap between the colapsing tower and the second bloom of smoke. If the two were one and the same there would be no gap between them. That angle show's nothing different from what we have already seen. Your blowing smoke my friend, your going to have to find some real evidence just like the rest of us.
Quit accusing the rest of us of having made up our mind about this. There is plenty of room for further study on the matter. I have no preconcieved conclusion to defend. I'm looking for a clear picture of what happened, and so far I have not seen one. Its that simple. You need to quit throwing your silly conspiracy theory cliches around just to defend your preconcieved position.

posted on Jul, 25 2002 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Sorry CG, I'm not seeing what you're seeing. (Welcome back by the way.)

Perhaps you could explain it better... I'm not following the "clear gap" line of thinking.

CG

posted on Jul, 25 2002 @ 07:19 AM
link   
The gap between tower one and the rising bloom of smoke to the left of it, is clear daylight. If your explanation was the answer to the question. The background between tower one and the rising bloom of smoke would be filled in, would it not? These are two seperate incidence. Of course that doesn't mean there isn't a good explanation for it. It could have been reckage from the aircraft landing in that area that created the second bloom.

posted on Jul, 25 2002 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Look at the two pictures I posted. There is an amazing amount of large and small debris falling at tremendous velocity.

The tops of the buildings in the small video thumbnail are all 30 to 40 stories tall... plenty of room for a lot to happen at ground level you can't see.

When all that heavy debris and dust hit the ground at about 80 miles an hour, it caused significantly more dust and debris that plumed back up in the air. You can easily see this effect from other angles. The problem is, all the news services have long since removed those videos from their sites (video is an expensive asset to serve online, and these are very popular videos), so they're hard to find.

The small video thumbnail shows the scene after the south tower fell and the plume to the left is the beginning of the expansion of the giant dust cloud that smothered lower Manhattan.

Explain this... if it was an explosion, why isn't the smoke black or dark, as is typical of demolition explosions, and is the same color as the dust cloud of the collapsing tower?

CG

posted on Jul, 25 2002 @ 07:49 AM
link   
As for your question concerning explosives, that can be explained easy enough.

There are a great many types of semi-secret devices that could accomplish that same destruction. I will try and find some information on them later. But off the cuff the devices that come to mind are sound resenance devices & small low yield nuke devices. And there were reports of radiation being present at ground zero. And again I want to say! I do not claim this was done, or that this was not some explainable result of falling reckage. My contention is I have yet to see any definitive evidence to explain it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join