It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birds Dieing All Over The World!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Is it possible the chem trail planes are starting to spray the h5n1 now?

as of Jan 1

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kyeleigh

Chemtrails are for a holographic screen around the world that will project "second comings and fake alien invasions" (Project Blue Beam). Maybe these planes now are releasing the bird flu...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
h5n1, coming to a town near you

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Kaziranga, India:
Bird Flu Scare in Kaziranga, Birds Found Dead

Why is this article dated Jan 8th? It's the 5.22am on the 5th Jan right now.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Manitoba Bird Deaths

No bird deaths, nor military activity in Manitoba, this web site linked above is disinfo.!

will keep eyes and ears peeled.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I've heard the "blunt trauma" explanation on the MSM, but I have to wonder how they could determine this?

It would seem that falling to the ground from altitude would cause plenty of blunt trauma, but are they really able to determine at what point the trauma occurred? Were all the birds dead by the time they hit the ground?

Something definitely doesn't seem right about all this. Thousands of birds simultaneously dying in the air, I just don't see how that could happen. Even if they were all poisoned at the same time, they wouldn't all die at the exact same moment, would they?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

yea i remember learning about that, thats SO wrong on so many levels but i believe they will do and possible a flase alien attack too, whatever in convienient. unfortunally ive heard they are behind on these plans so i think they are doing what they can to accomplish there goal.

and i dont know, they possibly could by spraying H1N1 i wouldnt put it past them....
off topic but here is a link to other animals dying in 2010, altho i dont know is i trust the reasons...
animal deaths in 2010

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Thanks thread Author, for the links which include this newsclip about bird dieoffs in the US State of Indiana.
www.wlwt.com...
It piqued my interest, because of earthquakes in Indiana recently. See
www.suntimes.com...

Does anyone besides me, think there could be an earthquake connection to all this? If you search-engine earthquakes, you might find that there has been a LOT of global activity in that regard, lately.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Im disgusted. I hate learning and watching these things about what the government is doing. It pisses me off that I can't do anything than just sit here and find about disgusting news. I want to get off my computer and start a marching protest against the gov't, but how likely is that

edit on 4-1-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

if you go up to my post with 2 links it links the earthquakes and animal deaths in Arkansas, the same kind of testing may be going on in Indiana??? Its a very good guess anyway.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Thanks much, most fascinating.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Coordinated staged event to instill fear? But for what purpose?

Hmmmm.

Demand for the H1N1 "vaccine"? Apparently they produced a huge over supply but many chose not to take it.

What else what else.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I knew someone was gonna post this info eventually... But in actuality, look at this way.
They have experts who claim this happens more often then we think.
Perhaps it's just the news, like usual, blowing things out of proportion.

It's come to the point where one day, the biggest international news is that a bee just harvested pollin from a local flower that everyone loved....

I'm not concerned about the birds, the reports stated that had high stress patterns were probable, but that further analysis was required.

So we're left with 2 outcomes:

1. We're witness a not-so-common phenomena regarding aviary mass death, due to natural causes of nature.
2. We're witnessing the intro to the movie "The Core", and next we should be looking for Pace-Maker mass deaths.

Pick your poison.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

personally i think it will lead up too aliens. they will say it was aliens and we will be in attack due to aliens so they need to take whatever little rights we have left, for false security....but thats just me. OR indeed to try to sway the death shot on us, and try to make it manditory...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Have the dead bodies of these birds been analysed to find the actual reason of their deaths ?
Because i don't see any concrete news about any reasons given by any medical guys.
maybe the analysis is in progress and then we would be able to speculate what would have happened.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyeleigh
reply to post by gladtobehere

personally i think it will lead up too aliens. they will say it was aliens and we will be in attack due to aliens so they need to take whatever little rights we have left, for false security....but thats just me. OR indeed to try to sway the death shot on us, and try to make it manditory...

Sounds like you are using "some form" of logic there...

So, you think these bird deaths will be eventually pinned on aliens...I see...thanks for your insight.

MM

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Thanks to the OP for collating all those stories, it's certainly a startling occurrence.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but this morning, New Zealander's awoke to find dead snapper 'carpeting' several beaches over there. Interesting side note is that, according to the article I read, most of the fish were "eyeless". I'm in Australia, but if their are any New Zealander's on here who know a bit more, please feel free to elaborate.

Link to article

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by searching_waiting
Have the dead bodies of these birds been analysed to find the actual reason of their deaths ?
Because i don't see any concrete news about any reasons given by any medical guys.
maybe the analysis is in progress and then we would be able to speculate what would have happened.

I found this link, and think it might be of interest to you.

edition.cnn.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
here is the latest, preliminary necropsy results from the Beebe, AR blackbirds ...

preliminary necropsy results from several birds show that they died of “multiple blunt trauma to their vital organs,” though what caused the trauma remains uncertain. According to Dr. George Badley, their stomachs were empty, so they weren’t poisoned, and they died in midair, not upon impact with the ground.

**note: 'multiple blunt trauma to their vital organs' is usually indicative of Internal Bleeding ... not, external physical assault (lightning, fireworks)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

I clicked on the link I provided you, and it looks to have been yanked by 'the PTB'........

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join