It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

amateur astronomer catches large crafts in deep space...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
this if anything is interesting...what the hell are these?! my initial thought was telescopes etc....but then these "crafts were getting very odd looking.

heres the link to the video

grantlawrence.blogspot.com...

let me know what u think....its mindblowing!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Amazing photos!
Not too sure about the source though..

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
ahh ol' John. These videos have been discussed to death over a few years here. Blurry out of focus thing. Trust me, these are not 'craft'

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Pretty sure this guy turned out to be a hoaxter. May want to search his name here for more info. This is the F.A.S.T. guy, isn't it?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

A lot of blurry "objects" with no immediate point of reference, just zoomed in blurry images that could be just about anything. Meanwhile the narrator goes off on this highly speculative interpretation of what we're looking at while having nothing but some blurry footage and the claims of one amateur astronomer to go on... Very un-mindblowing.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Well, step 1 is mute it...they cannot trick your mind into thinking its something else by suggesting.

now, they seem to be moving, which tells me its not like a million miles out...it is actually closeish to earth.

What I think we are seeing may be in fact just high orbit satellites..aka, our junk. there are tons upon tons of satellites out there...and if you look at it through those eyes, ya...suddenly it looks like just funny angles of our sats.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
If real, they are more than likely images of our own satellites and the ISS.

www.satobs.org...

www.comsoft-telescope.com...

edit on 2-1-2011 by AgentSmith because: Added another link

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Done to death, you need to do a search... they're just satellites. Sorry!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

The video is linked from disclosetv where I remember being involved in the original discussion about it on their site, I recall two repeating questions which at that time wasn't answered.

1) Could the astronomer repeat the findings with an audience who then could find the objects in "deep" space themselves using similar equipment & processes.
(If yes, why doesn't he/she?)

2)If they could find these objects using their equipment (which was once posted and as I recall wasn't close to being top of the line) Why can't others with better set-ups locate them too?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smugallo
ahh ol' John. These videos have been discussed to death over a few years here. Blurry out of focus thing. Trust me, these are not 'craft'

Why trust you? your some random guy on the net that makes some simple statement without anything to back it up...

trust me, trust nobody whom says "trust me".

They are crafts I believe...just ours..satellites

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

well thanks for the input guys...not been on here that long and never came across this footage b4 so wasnt aware it had been "done to death"...nor have i heard of the guy...so....yano.....

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
Meanwhile the narrator goes off on this highly speculative interpretation of what we're looking at

Mhmm, which is why I always mute such videos the moment they start...I don't give them a chance to tell me what I am seeing.

Old trick of the trade. Hell, I could be filming a obvious streetlamp, but if I say beforehand it is a diamond ufo attached to a cigar shaped ufo...many will suddenly see that.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I'm afraid these videos are old and the guy that filmed them, John Lenard Wilson is widely considered to
be a hoaxer. There are many threads about him including this one

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder

well thanks for the input guys...not been on here that long and never came across this footage b4 so wasnt aware it had been "done to death"...nor have i heard of the guy...so....yano.....

No problem..ya, there are tons of interesting videos out there...basically, unless it was released like...last night, then chances are its been broken apart by now.

If you are seeking out some interesting videos that have perked the interest of the community that hasn't been very successfully ripped apart, well, there are plenty of those threads also.

Its important to rip apart the things that can be dismissed, so that when the things that cannot be dismissed are put forward, it gets the attention it deserves

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson
Amazing photos!
Not too sure about the source though..

Same here. I believe that there are aliens and spaceships out there somewhere. I really do. But that video looks so much like pictures and videos I have see of Phytoplankton. And I did notice there were no stars in the background. I want to believe but I am leaning toward this being a hoax.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
This is a HOAX.

Closed.

top topics

join