It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American people and ET Disclosure

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
One thing for sure is that we will hear it here first when disclosure does happen. Right now we are having disclosure on a level of countries releasing there UFO documents, even America is doing this.

www.examiner.com...

These are UFO documents, and within 10 years we may be able to dig into the archives and see the photos of Bluebook and the other files that were even more classified than bluebook as far as UFO pictures.

The problem comes when you have the stories of making treaties with the ETs and providing space for them to live in America, such as the Tall Whites by Groom Lake in the 60s and the Dulce Greys in the 70s. When the truth may be that black helicopters are literally working side by side during the Cascade Montana 1973-1975 cattle mutilations with alien beings, how can you possibly tell something so crazy? It may take 80 years, but by then is the NWO going to be in effect?
edit on 3-1-2011 by HRegressor because: Link

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by HRegressor

Well I am of the opinion that we must figure out the basic facts concretely first, meanwhile it would not hurt to put some weapons in orbit. According to today's standards I am somewhat hypocritical in my compassion for life and interest in destructive technology, typical American.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
heh i dont know about the rest of you.. but for some reason i can invision disclosure to be a complete role reversal by the people here at ATS.

Non-Believers watch cnn one night to sudden see the president or news anchor come on announcing a ufo/alien visitation at the whitehouse (or some other spot).. and suddenly all the debunkers's mouth's drop open and they say in stunned silence.. they were right...

and the current ats believers watch in disbelief and go .. this is some kinda trick....

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I have commented in other related threads that there has been a slow leak disclosure since the 50s and is still going on so basicaly we already have one be it in small drops here and there.
edit on 3/1/11 by Bob Down Under because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I feel full disclousre will never happen. It would make the agencies keeping the secrets look horrible in the public eye and impossible to trust in the future. Not to mention the embarasing short comings of the many military powerhouses, if in fact they knew about these ufos in their airspace and they were powerless to stop them. If the "beings" in question were to reveal themselves on a grand scale, would be the only way we would get close to full disclosure. If they did announce "hey were here" the gov's said to be in possesion of their technology would simply deny knowing anything anyway. I feel that in the next 20 years truths on these topics will be released and will be extremly benificial to our race (not to mention pretty damn cool). Although I feel "full disclosure" of what we already know will never happen.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
What you guys always seem to forget on this forum.....is that the entire world is not America, nor is America the entire world. USA is not the only country who has information to disclose.

Think outside of the box. Disclosure does not have to come from America.

It is likely that another country will come forward before America does - look how far you guys are behind in even more straightforward subjects like the Environment.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

ufo disclosure happened with independence day. with movies like contact and stuff like that. the only reason the united states as a whole won't believe it is because we've been programmed to believe that once we believe in it, bad things will happen to us or we'll be invaded

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Down Under
I have commented in other related threads that there has been a slow leak disclosure since the 50s and is still going on so basicaly we already have one be it in small drops here and there.
edit on 3/1/11 by Bob Down Under because: (no reason given)

On the contrary I think some of the best evidence for the ETH is from the 50s when (IMHO) that the government appears to be less capable in its ability to cover up an issue.

Originally posted by Nick_X
What you guys always seem to forget on this forum.....is that the entire world is not America, nor is America the entire world. USA is not the only country who has information to disclose.

Think outside of the box. Disclosure does not have to come from America.

I already stated earlier in this thread if anyone from the international community has anything legitimate to add then feel free to do so. You would figure a thread title like "The American people" would seem to insinuate only Americans, but I am welcoming you to join if you have anything to say. So far all I have heard is complaints about the title.

It is likely that another country will come forward before America does - look how far you guys are behind in even more straightforward subjects like the Environment.

Certain people from certain countries have already came forward with ETH claims, it was evidently not enough to incite a belief in full disclosure, as with everything else for that matter.

I don't know of any secret bases in other countries that supposedly contain aircraft of extraterrestrial origin, I've only heard of one or two in the US. I sure they could possibly exist, so enlighten me please.
edit on 9-1-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join