It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Chalker on BOA Radio, Australian History on UFO'S

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I cant believe I found this. quality audio from a one of Australia's best Ufologist.

If you don't know the history of Australian UFO'S this is must listen, Even if you do then you will still get something from this audio, few curve balls thrown in that you will make you research more. Even the skeptics will find something that is truly unexplainable from these accounts.

Starts off in 1880's to the time when this was recorded in 2008 including Australian Aboriginal accounts, all of the topics that have been documented with Bills research thrown in, interesting to hear him talk about these topics. Father Gill in Papua, Frederick Valentich. Knowles. Kellie Cahill abduction case that her husband and 2 other separate groups witnessed. All time favorite the Westall incident, and one of my favorites is the documented reports from the Harold Holt Naval Base in Exmouth Western Australia ( US) about 2 High ranking Naval Officers that claim to have seen a disc shape object hover over the base. Many conspiracies have come from this base but this case is amazing since it happened during Watergate and Nixon, and when the Russians where in the Middle East 1973 all documented as Bill has researched and has had accessed the government files from the RAAF in 1982/83

Great listen I hope you all enjoy this audio, goes for over 2 hours with 2 parts, scroll down the intro and you will find part 2, he even touches on the Asia and China UFO history and that is what he is working on now

binnallofamerica Bill Chalker audio

Exmouth naval base incident , source

ufo evidence

Exmouth Naval base UFO'S

Father Gill amazing case in Papua

source UFO evidence

Father Gill case

If someone needs more links to others I have mention please ask

Wal

ps i hope this hasnt been posted before i did search, if it has, mods do
what you need to do

Source for Binnallofamerica www.binnallofamerica.com...

Source Ufo evidence www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
3 flags no posts great , eggslactley what i wanted
some brightly sparks doing their research and listening

Quality audio and that is what the Alien / UFO forums should be,

More to come

Wal

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by auswally

Great thread Auswally - will certainly be giving that one a listen later on today.

Am not realy that well versed on Aborigine UFO lore but here's an interesting account from Australia in 1933.

An Aboriginal abduction experience in 1933.

Australian mysteries researcher Rex Gilroy records an intriguing tale allegedly from 1933 that reportedly involved an aboriginal woman in a UFO abduction experience at the isolated locality of Discovery Well, on the northern edge of the Great Sandy Desert, in Western Australia.

The story echoes the tribal legends and traditions of men and women being abducted by "sky gods" or "culture heros" in the dreamtime and the initiation experiences of aboriginal "men of high degree" or shamans.

In Rex Gilroy's account, the aboriginal woman claimed her tribe had been frightened off from Discovery Well when a "large shiny egg" suddenly came down out of the sky. In broad daylight the strange object flew low over them. Several beings, described as strange, grey-skinned and man like, came out of the "egg". The woman said she was "stunned" by an object carried by one of the beings. Her story indicates she was carried aboard . Inside the "egg" the interior was glowing. She was strapped to a shining table and apparently "experimented with". The woman told stockmen of her experience, but perhaps not surprisingly they laughed at her.

Link

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Thank you so much for this thread...Awesome find

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Now that is a gem. 1933? I was getting bored of looking for anything new and substantial in terms abduction cases. Anything pre Barney Hill (1961) is worth a look.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Am not realy that well versed on Aborigine UFO lore but here's an interesting account from Australia in 1933.

G,day Karl there is surprising a lot of articles on Aborigine UFO folk lore, even some say its embedded into their Dreamtime, I have a few friends that have told me stories about when their out bush,their accounts are amazing to say the least

Check the link below ( 16 pages) about Aborigines in a community where they believe the UFO's come to their area just for the water. Water holes that where full of water before a sighting, the next day it is bone dry.

UFO beleifs in a remote Australian Aboriginal community

I am glad you all are enjoying this audio/ thread as much as me

Wal

Source Scribd

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Great stuff Auswally - haven't got much free time at the mo but will certainly be having a look through that one - I don't know if you've seen it but Lowneck's made a good thread below about the Gosford incident from 1995 - Internos has also made a bloody fantastic post here.

Gosford NSW multiple witness UFO sightings Dec 30/31 1995

Cheers matey.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by auswally
Check the link below ( 16 pages) about Aborigines in a community where they believe the UFO's come to their area just for the water. Water holes that where full of water before a sighting, the next day it is bone dry.

UFO beleifs in a remote Australian Aboriginal community

Auswally, you're right -that certainly was a fascinating read and there's some very interesting aspects in there that seem to parrallel reports in the Northern hemisphere - you're not wrong about the water reports either and there are some other examples in this thread which sound familiar.

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Glad you liked it Karl.

I like these stories for one reason, these locals really have no reason to lie, and they live in very very remote places hundreds of kms from the bigger towns and cities

take care

Wal

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Hi

Good thread.

I have been taking a look at pre 1947 Australian cases and one that intrigued me was the 1944 Bass Strait incident. I have posted what material i could gather togather at

ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com...

Another pre Arnold report came from Port Augusta, South Australia on 5 February 1947, see

ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com...

There is other Australian material on the blog at ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com...

new topics

top topics

join