It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Move TSA to the border of the USA and Mexico.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
If We Citizens and non-citizens are forced to be scanned at airports throughout the USA then every legal and illegal coming across our southern border from Mexico must be scanned for our country's protection. The likely hood of a potential terrorist coming across our southern border is much greater than a potential terrorist getting on a plane. Do I like the idea of us being scanned? Absolutely not there goes another freedom as far as I am concerned. I prefer profiling and I do not care if it hurts someones feelings especially when all the feelings of individuals flying to and within the USA are being tested when scanned. ^Y^

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Yeah obviously that doesn't fit into the agenda. People should be brandishing pitchforks and nooses actively pursuing the bitch that runs homeland security, as she seems to be nothing more than a joke in my mind. Maybe she will trip and fall on a land mine over on her vacation, we couldn't get so lucky though.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by amari

This is about control not security. Don't you get that?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ..5..
reply to post by amari

This is about control not security. Don't you get that?

Of course I get it that it is about control of the population, but lets have them put their money where their mouth is what is good for the goose is good for the gander. You know it and I know it that they are playing games for votes on our southern border and both administrations have turned a blind eye and let millions of illegals in our country. ^Y^

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Although I'm inclined to agree the whole DHS/ TSA is a farce, this info might be useful to someone seeking employment. They're hiring border patrol & support staff all over one of the absolutely greatest parts of (West) Texas. (I guess that depends on how you feel about the topography & remoteness, but it's a really neat lifestyle. Surprising, really. Free spirits, artists' colonies & celebrity road races peppered with "regular" people)
Anyway, here's a link to a job posting I saved for DH. The money's not bad at all & Sanderson, specifically, is cheap to build in. ($77 a square foot vs $120-ish)

federalgovernmentjobs.us...

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
What percentage if any would the drug traffic from Mexico be affected if everyone is scanned coming across the border into the United States? Would drug dealers and carriers find other ways and means to get their drugs across the border if scanners were implemented? Are politicians on both sides of the border getting payoffs to make sure drugs flow into the United States? ^Y^

top topics

join