It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 10 Survival Downloads You Should Have

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
meh, download everything, shove it in a torrent, then seed. I'll see what I can do and shove it all in one download. I mean honestly couldn't someone just go the extra step and package things when they post?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

tyvm for posting this

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
My friend,

Originally posted by Night Bloom
reply to post by jessejamesxx

And what make and model vehicle would this work for? Because I don't think this would be useful for any vehicle made after 2000.

Any vehicle after 2000 to present day can easly be fooled into thinking it has just crashed, simply lie on the ground in front of the car and ram your foot into the number/lisence plate and the air bags will pop as will the doors unlock [for emergency]. One sure way to gaurentee a way out should the SHTF.

Not that I would condone or promote car theft Ill have you know

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
since we all have different levels of needs, i found these two sites adequate...

beprepared.com...

www.grannysstore.com...

the Homestead Skills book/encyclopedia is a for-sale item at $36.00 delivered, but i sure ain't trying to sell the book...i just found it a lifestyle resource thats invaluable... i wonder if one would be permitted to copy whole chapters and pass around to a circle of friends ??

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Do you have any books that show a person which plants that grow in the wild are edible and which are not?

I have a lot of land in the south that I can go to in case of an emergency, and I would like to know what forest plants I can eat if I run out of food.

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

Good to know that this information was helpfull to some people in the world. This is better than money.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Great stuff. Thanks for the links. Tagging for later.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by erumisato

Thanks. to me, learning is enjoy. So enjoy, because you never know how gonna be the day, tomorow. I always hope the better, but, you know, these days we living....

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Who the Hell would want to live if the comforts of life, as we have known them, are gone for good?

Not I!

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I am stuffing everything into a single torrent file and listing on the piratebay. I will post url here shortly, if some people can find those herb lore articles and other stuff to toss in, I'd be more than happy to toss it in.

Either way, everything found on that site will be found inside the torrent, makes it easier to grab (seeing as I personally just like to scoop the whole thing, never know when it could come in handy).

If nobody posts between now and when I am done, I'll just send it off as-is.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by canadiansenior70
Who the Hell would want to live if the comforts of life, as we have known them, are gone for good?

Not I!

Okay, I respect your opinion because I like to think we live in a democracy. But the difference between you and me is that I never surrender, never give up. It's in my blood, I have to honor my ancestors that have allowed me to be here today.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by stealthc

thanks for the effort.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by windwaker
Do you have any books that show a person which plants that grow in the wild are edible and which are not?

I have a lot of land in the south that I can go to in case of an emergency, and I would like to know what forest plants I can eat if I run out of food.

Thanks.

Edible / medicinal and a multitude of other uses

7000 Plant database

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
nice pfaf link, although it is annoying that they want so much money for it, I mean couldn't we put together something that isn't copyright? They don't deserve money for what people here can do for free as a community.

ok sorry about the previous post, that won't work -- this will (trackers weren't working, all fixed now).

THE ENTIRE SITE IN A SINGLE TORRENT FILE FOR EASY DOWNLOAD (seed please):
thepiratebay.org...
edit on 1-1-2011 by stealthc because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-1-2011 by stealthc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
great post, i put these on 2 flash drives and on my computer also.

Had a question about the iphone though, i tried putting it on through itunes, i got the files in my book selection, but when i try to sync that to the phone it says 0 books... any ideas? do i need an app to upload them or what? i got the older edge version

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

awesome ~! thx Russo~! S&F.....having been in the deep woods and being disoriented for a moment or two.. is a feeling I'd rather not have again LOL..

/cheers

~Komodo

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I see a handful of leechers, it's gunna be a while to get this seeded nice, thanks for your patience.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Well for the Serious Folk's that want to be Prepared (Survivalist)

Here ya go Military Manuals and all Shapes(Occupation) and Forms (Branches)

Please Take Only what you need for his Bandwidth sake.. Thanks ! as there is many Pdfs and some are over 200 megs a Survivalist Favorite Book mark!

From Stevespages.com
The Source
www.stevespages.com...

edit on 1-1-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

Opps I forgot this one !

Survivalbooks.com (Us military manuals )
www.survivalebooks.com...

From The Owner of the Site Above

This is our free US Military Manuals Section. I have loaded 500 free US military manuals in this section.

edit on 1-1-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

once I get this seeded I'll make a 2nd to the series with this entire site in it too... lol

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Great post! S&F on this. A lot of must have basic info there. One thing I would mention (it might be in one of the manuals), is learning how to properly field dress any game that might be taken so that the meat isn't ruined when gutting out the animal. Again, great post and thanks.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join