It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham forest, "Ancient Aliens" episode 30.12.10 and binary numbers

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienCrysis

The "time travel can only go in to the past but not the future" doesn't fit into world of reality.

Given a spaceship with enough energy to propel it at speeds ever-closer to the speed of light allows anyone inside of it to "travel" into the future with respect to a planet. There is no disputing this. It fits with physical reality and has been tested with atomic clocks flying in airplanes. It's all part of Einstein's Relativity.

Now, going backwards in time is physically impossible. There are no physical processes in which going into the past can work. Various physicists have proposed exotic "theories" that would permit it using make-believe things like negative energy, specially constructed wormholes that require basically infinite energy, etc. None of this stuff really has any basis in reality. The only way to "time travel" into the past is to walk outside your house and look at the stars in the sky. You'll see them as they existed in the past because of the time it takes for the light to travel to the Earth. There's no way for an individual themselves to go into the past, only to look into the past by starring into the sky.

So, if any beings do have the ability to go into the past--that's the HARD part since it doesn't seem like our current understanding of physics even permits it to happen. If they can do that, traveling into the Future is EASY (given a relatively fast spaceship that anyone with enormous amounts of cash should be able to build eventually) since we already know how to do it and know it is consistent and possible with physics as we know it.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienCrysis

He initially says they are "us" from the future but they can only go back in time. AND THEN at the end he says "These ships can go forty to fifty thousand years. They can't go back much further. They might not get be able to get back."
So which is true? they can go forward in time or NOT??

The way I read this was that they can't go forward in time from their own starting point, i.e. the time they originally came from, although they can move freely up to T minus 40-50,000 years with no problem.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I've been looking at the numbers to see if there is anything "special" about them. Not really anything too significant other than the West coordinate, 13131269 is a semi-prime number (can be formed by multiplying just two prime numbers together) -- 227 x 57847 = 13131269. The North coordinate does not appear to be semi-prime.

The reason I was looking for semi-prime numbers was because I read that when the Aceribo radio telephone first opened, they sent a binary message into space. en.wikipedia.org... They used a semi-prime number of bits in the message so that the receiving folks would know the length and width of the pixel message to reconstruct the picture. I don't think that would apply in our case because the message is (mostly) 8-bit US-ASCII text, not a picture, but figured it was worth a shot anyway.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by yankprintster

Good thinking.. It was worth checking out anyway.
It just makes no sense to have these extra digits if they don't mean anything.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

EXPLORATIONOGHUMANITY6lÙÁ‰

Also Binary Code Interpretation for first log. I believe there is a correlation between the pictographs on the craft and the 6lÙÁ‰ portion of the decoding. I believe they can be interpreted as being those identifying glyphs or pictograms on the craft.

Thoughts - see glyphs here:

www.theparacast.com...)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I caught this discussion yesterday after viewing my recently DVR’d ‘Aliens’ episode. This has been a fantastic read, not to mention the contextual videos and external links.

Some of you have not only done an incredible job of supplying us with the legible views of the available code, but an amazing job of exploring the various code derivations.

Most of my spontaneous questions & thoughts have been addressed by others within preceding posts, a few nagging ideas (esp. after the 3am Arecibo post) have been alluded to, but not outwardly addressed.

Sorry for the ensuing blather. In the future, I won’t wait so long to post…

1) If the time travel thing is/was possible, any new-ancient discovery may be a ‘plant’ from a future generation (Antikythera mechanism); that said, cognitive dissonance over whether historical events were merely guided by alien red herrings could have serious social ramifications; unless, the events happened so long ago that they are commonly associated with myth and folklore that is generationally bastardized.

2) Is it possible Mr. Penniston’s hand touched a biometric scanner and his physiological binary composition was interpreted by the spacecraft as coinciding with data sent from Voyager, Arecibo, etc., in turn, referencing Earth’s continuous planetary & human evolution?

3) Maybe the code appears incoherent because the machine was expending resources ‘repairing itself’ or the area Jim saw was malfunctioning and intermittently spewing gibberish?

4) I also wonder if our binary gold records, radio trans., etc. were interpreted differently than intended or their ASCII is a similar advanced version or homologation of mathematics or a perceptually evolved form of English which may include nondescript forms of glyphs?

Other than dilution or exaggeration from filling-in, which is hard-wired and cognitively instinctive, I don’t understand the significance of when Jim wrote the code or whether he had previously been exposed to ASCII or binary variant--he stated that the code appeared to him in visions; it wasn’t like he was signing a title on the trunk of a car. It also seems that any present psychological/intellectual filling-in would prove beneficial, as any contextually relevant data and/or current application may be investigated and researched. Would it hurt if Jim became a little more adept at binary code and contextual interpretation, then submitted to another regression and re-recited his binary vision to be recorded?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Larryman

Yes - I saw that but can't remember where. The whole thing reminds me of when l watched a Doc in the UK years ago about the incident and just wish I could remember the guys name who apparently sat giving an interview stating all that had gone on at the time and how he was there on the scene.
Anyway, a follow up Doc or it could have been in two parts, exposed this guy by stating he was not even there when the event took place and these two guys who were trying to expose him were there with others and they all agreed that he was just cashing in on it and they had evidence to say where he actually was at the time of the event (being one of the military guys) and it was no where near the site in question. Wish my memory was better i'm going back some years now. I think this guy apparently was supposed to go out and check it with the other guys but was too afraid and got out of it.
All I'm saying is - as you are aware - it's a long time ago and the evidence often gets lost but being a Brit - I do believe the event actually happened. However, if the guy who was making his story up at the time is the same one who has come up with this Binary Code - Well ??????/

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi
Incidentally, one of the moderators of Jim Penniston's forum has indicated that a full recording of the seminar referred to in the OP should be made available soon - so we should have a little more information direct from Jim Penniston then.

One of the moderators of Jim Penniston's forum has now helpfully started uploaded an audio recording of the seminar referred to in the OP, with some photos:

edit on 4-1-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Clear enough, they explains their actions at that time, and it seems logic to go that way they chosen to go. I wonder, when the full notepad pages will be released...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by OlafMiacov

Would it hurt if Jim became a little more adept at binary code and contextual interpretation, then submitted to another regression and re-recited his binary vision to be recorded?

It may not hurt, but would it help? Memory recall under hypnotic regression is unreliable. Whilst it can aid subjects' access to known memories, it begins to unravel when seeking to access 'unknown' memories. At this point, studies have shown that the subject can begin to confabulate and add details dependent on each individual.

Although the larger part of the debate occurred in the 1980s, the general consensus in legal and psychiatric fields is that hypnotic regression is unreliable. During the 90s, child abuse recall under hypnosis undermined regression even further. There are notorious/horrifying cases from Scotland and the US involving regression.

If Jim Penniston underwent further regression it would run the risk of producing bad data. Unless he recounted something specific, extraordinary and testable, we'd remain in a similar feedback loop as we are now.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienCrysis
Just looked at the coordinates again..
6668100520942532N13131269W
Lets split it up..
666-81-00-5-20-94-25-32-N--13-13-12-69-W

Note W has 8 digits for the coordinate maybe N also has 8?
If so who knows where the N coordinate actually starts?
5.20? 52.0? 20.9? 2.09?
See my point?
What are those numbers before the coordinate?
6668100(5)...?

Check out an example:
20.942532N 13.131269W
edit on 3-1-2011 by AlienCrysis because: Added example

I noticed this a few days ago. The digits start on page 1 and its possible they continue into page 2. After reviewing variations of the coordinates most of them end up in the ocean and others end up in africa. However one set of coordinates were in Cancun.

Maybe aliens are trying to tell us that in order for humanity to continue we need to go to cancun and relax on the beach..

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Was thinking about coordinates and got this:
What if, this advanced craft at given coordinates uses inter-dimensional travel methods which requires more than 2 coordinates? 3 for example.

yankprintster noticed that: "I've been looking at the numbers to see if there is anything "special" about them. Not really anything too significant other than the West coordinate, 13131269 is a semi-prime number (can be formed by multiplying just two prime numbers together) -- 227 x 57847 = 13131269. The North coordinate does not appear to be semi-prime.".

So what we got? A set of coordinates: 1 set for advanced craft, other for travel destination.

And 3 coordinates for travel destination: 227, 57847 and 6668100 and a (5 - multiplier? divider?).
Other thing: what is primary numbers of 6668100? Does they correlate to something else?

And finally, if this true, what is a starting point of that coordinates? Earth? Sun? Center of a galaxy?

edit on 2011.1.4 by amfis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
One more thing to note:

Those earth coordinates - does they rest in a line with other ancient artifacts? Like pyramids, Bermuda? What is in opposite earth side of the coordinates?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Starting @ this location. google maps - Woodbridge Town Hall (52.0942532,1.3131269).
And traveling @ 66.6 degrees for 8100 meters puts you exactly on RAF Bentwaters runway.

Am I making something out of nothing? Possibly, but it is still very interesting. And would also put the coordinates and numbers to rest...

Maybe psychologically Pennistan was asking what is this craft doing here when he touched it. And the craft responded, stating exactly what it was doing, where it started and its direction of travel. Maybe Pennistan and the crew intercepted it before it could reach its final location..?????

edit on 4-1-2011 by gmax111 because: cleaned up post

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
On the Bentwaters1980 forum thread that I started to ask Jim Penniston some questions about his binary code, Jim has kindly posted some additional information:

Read more: bentwaters1980.proboards.com...

Six pages werer given to Promethous for them to get an expert to see what they say.... I have around six to eight more... the reason i can not tell exactly is the notebook is secured at a safe location. and I have not access to it... but, soon will and will give an exact page count. Promethous also did not have all the translation nor did they show the right location on the grid... which looks to be the town hall in Woodbridge...

I think the message on Lindas Page which is far to important to overlook... look what it says, or even look at what it does not... this is an important piece of evidence, which says something so sensational that many miss the forest for the tree in front of them.

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi
On the Bentwaters1980 forum thread that I started to ask Jim Penniston some questions about his binary code, Jim has kindly posted some additional information:

Read more: bentwaters1980.proboards.com...

Six pages werer given to Promethous for them to get an expert to see what they say.... I have around six to eight more... the reason i can not tell exactly is the notebook is secured at a safe location. and I have not access to it... but, soon will and will give an exact page count. Promethous also did not have all the translation nor did they show the right location on the grid... which looks to be the town hall in Woodbridge...

I think the message on Lindas Page which is far to important to overlook... look what it says, or even look at what it does not... this is an important piece of evidence, which says something so sensational that many miss the forest for the tree in front of them.

All the best,

Isaac

WOW!!! Look at whats there on the coordinated of the last link above.. Woodbridge Town Hall! Traveling 8100meters @ 66.6 degrees puts you on RAF Bentwaters runway!

Search 52.094257,1.313121 in google earth or
google maps

edit on 4-1-2011 by gmax111 because: fixed link

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by gmax111

Good work gmax, & Thanks Isaac for relaying the messages from that forum.
It's good to get some solid answers for the confusion of the number of pages but I still think these guys would be better served going it alone than running it by/through linda, nick & tv shows

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
LMH creates further confusion with her discussion of the new and improved landing site that Burroughs and Penniston came up with during their visit to Rendlesham Forest at Christmas. You'll find a picture of it near the bottom of this page
www.earthfiles.com...

They now seem to be saying that the landing site where Jim encountered the craft was near the end of a finger of trees that sticks out from the road at right into the field. LMH calls the southern part of the field Capel Green, whereas the official maps place the name further north. She also places a white dot among some trees to indicate the position of a "house that has animals". This house doesn't seem to be marked on any map and doesn't show up on an aerial view. And it's not near the spot where the supposed landing marks were found. Do you think they are confused about their location?

On the other hand, if you go back to their original statements, including the map that Penniston drew at the time, a much more consistent picture emerges:
www.ianridpath.com...
This fits with the landing site that Halt investigated, see here
www.ianridpath.com...

Ian

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Thanks for the reply. I apologize for any lack of clarity and am glad that you reiterated an easily assumed consensus of previously posted opinions on this and other issues within this particular forum. Due to individual perceptual variance, including, as you alluded, degrees associated with susceptible suggestibility, corresponding stages of development and other biases, most of us should be keenly aware that any type of eyewitness testimony is suspect, regardless of retrieval methodologies.

Within this post, some have alluded to their lent credence of the regression aspect of Jim’s experience. As regression can be used as a tool to elicit further investigation, I hastily assumed that only those who appreciate the implication and application of such techniques would perceive the relevance of the aforementioned re-regression suggestion, as data is less distorted (aside from instinctual filling-in) while encoding than relaying; therefore, 'under controlled circumstances', information retrieved during hypnotic regression may present less fallibility than statements filtered by social and emotional context. Again, my apologies.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
It funny how these co-ordinates are suddenly now pointing to a place were this UFO-incident allegedly happened!

This new updated information can be found at Linda Multon website, is was info put together based on the feedback allegedly she received from the two-experts she knew! I have not got there names to hand, well so I can't really comment on them personally, but the snippets of Information i read at her site do enable me to comment on what was said., It was the believe of those two experts, the co-ordinates were wrong, because they couldn't tell the difference between certain 1's and 0's on the pages, they'd received by fax or whatever means they got them , and that accounted for the differences.So according to these experts the actual-co-ordinates is actually the town of Rendlesham in England not a location of the south coast of Ireland.

I paused when I read that. I have seen a few of these pages visually there perfect the spacing is a slight problem, but you can't confuse a 1 for 0 and 0 for 1 that is just a downright stupid lame reply by these so called-experts. Come on it is impossible to get confused like that, what these experts are doing here is putting decimals in places, were they should not be put,and wanting the co-ordinates to be at certain location. Personally I am not falling for this at all, and I amazed if anyone else has fallen for this on this forum?

The binary-code should only be deciphered as it is on the pages Jim Pennington provided, messing with in any- way, well it just confusing what the message could mean if we do that!

edit on 4-1-2011 by kieran1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2011 by kieran1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join