It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

almost everything is a crime in the U.S....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I have thought for a while now by reading some of the posts here on ats...with regards to the NWO and the law enforcment that is in thier back pocket, that the U.S is slowly but surely becoming a fascist country....

im not from the u.s i live in the uk, and from an outside perspective it is extremely worrying and i literally read what is happening with my chin on the floor, so imagine my shock when i read this article on the 14 most nonsensical things to cause arrestment...

the full link here ______beforeitsnews/story/329/099/Almost_Everything_Is_A_Crime_In_America_Now:_14_Of_The_Most_Ridiculous_Things_That_Americans_Are_Being_Arrested _For.html

and for those who just want the 14 top (over the top) arrestments

#1 A Michigan man has been charged with a felony and could face up to 5 years in prison for reading his wife's email.

#2 A 49-year-old Queens woman had bruises all over her body after she was handcuffed, arrested and brutally beaten by NYPD officers. So what was her offense? The officers thought that her little dog had left some poop that she didn't clean up.

#3 A 56-year-old woman who was once a rape victim refused to let airport security officials feel her breasts so she was thrown to the floor, put in handcuffs and arrested.

#4 In Milwaukee, one man was recently fined $500 for swearing on a public bus.

#5 Several years ago a 12-year-old boy in South Carolina was actually arrested by police for opening up a Christmas present early against his family's wishes.

#6 In some areas of the country, it is now a crime to not recycle properly. For example, the city of Cleveland has announced plans to sort through trash cans to ensure that people are actually recycling according to city guidelines.

#7 A 12-year-old girl from Queens was arrested earlier this year and taken out of her school in handcuffs for writing “Lex was here. 2/1/10" and “I love my friends Abby and Faith" on her desk.

#8 Back in 2008, a 13-year-old boy in Florida was actually arrested by police for farting in class.

#9 The feds recently raided an Amish farmer at 5 AM in the morning because they claimed that he was was engaged in the interstate sale of raw milk in violation of federal law.

#10 A few years ago a 10-year-old girl was arrested and charged with a felony for bringing a small steak knife to school. It turns out that all she wanted to do was to cut up her lunch so that she could eat it.

#11 On June 18th, two Christians decided that they would peacefully pass out copies of the gospel of John on a public sidewalk outside a public Islamic festival in Dearborn, Michigan and within three minutes 8 policemen surrounded them and placed them under arrest.

#12 A U.S. District Court judge slapped a 5oo dollar fine on Massachusetts fisherman Robert J. Eldridge for untangling a giant whale from his nets and setting it free. So what was his crime? Well, according to the court, Eldridge was supposed to call state authorities and wait for them do it.

#13 Once upon a time, a food fight in the cafeteria may have gotten you a detention. Now it may get you locked up. About a year ago, 25 students between the ages of 11 and 15 at a school in Chicago were taken into custody by police for being involved in a huge food fight in the school cafeteria.

#14 A few years ago a 70 year old grandmother was actually put in handcuffs and hauled off to jail for having a brown lawn

what you think?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

Well, it is GOOD for the COLLECTIVE.

If you are not part of the COLLECTIVE you are part of the problem.

All is fair in Love, War and government tyranny.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Already being discussed here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
And people wonder why I stay in my house most of the time... it is ridiculous.. people are so sensitive to the most ludicrous things...

And whoever those parents were that called the police because their child opened a present early... they need to have their parenting card revoked...

top topics

join