It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CRYPTOME releases huge amount of classified NSA and CIA material regarding 911

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   

CRYPTOME releases huge amount of classified NSA material regarding 911

http

Over ten pdf files that I cannot copy and paste from this device. Go to link.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 28-12-2010 by devildogUSMC because: cryptome.org

edit on 28-12-2010 by devildogUSMC because: cia docs as well

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
This is bigger than anything wikileaks has relased. I lack the skill to post anything but the link but this info is huge and needs to get out. This is more important than anything wikileaks has released but is getting no press. Please paste in thread if someone has the knowledge to do so. People need to read these PDF's and discuss them. Please help me get this out. It's the first ten or so items from the top of the list.

Cryptome.org

http
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 28-12-2010 by devildogUSMC because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Oh look, the USA creating death, chaos and evil.
What a surprise.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
The link seems to be broken.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

try this
Cryptome

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
You'll have a hard time filling in the missing blanks. Just looked over a couple of documents and very large segments have been redacted. I wouldn't get too excited as Wikileaks still has tens of thousands more cables waiting to be released as well as alleged information on the Bank of America.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Thank you. I'm on a tablet. Still figuring it out. What do you think of the pdfs?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by LarryLove

You don't think theese are big news? Secret NSA DOCUMENTS ABOUT 911!!!!! I found it very interesting and disturbing.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by devildogUSMC

They've been declassified and redacted for general release.

I don't think you'll find the smoking gun here.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
The heavy redaction alone counters the sensationalist title. There may be some snippets in here but that fact that its NSA and secret doesn't necessarily imply the docs have far reaching or global implications. Only a small percentage of the Wikileaks have been revealed so far (by design and also noting the Norwegian paper that claims to have them all). Cryptome has always been the vanguard for confidential government releases up until Wikileaks. Perhaps John Young wants some of the spotlight as well (I hear book deals are lucrative for whistleblowing website owners right now

brill

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Are you sure about that? It doesn't always have to be a smoking gun, sometimes just some guns, even not smoking ones, are interesting to find out about. Did you read them? I think this is big.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Any chance someone could copy and paste some of the good stuff into the thread? I can't on this device.

edit on 28-12-2010 by devildogUSMC because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
To hide in open view is often the best method of concealment.

Second Line.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Please, with respect this isn't anything like the release of 'truly' secret documents as per Wikileaks. These are declassified, heavily redacted documents obtained in a non-nefarious way.

You won't find the Obama administration calling for John Young's blood tomorrow morning nor Cryptome being labeled as a terrorist organisation by the likes of Fox.
edit on 28-12-2010 by LarryLove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I am all for WL and disagree with John youngs opinion of jullian and the work of him and his team, but this stuff is important. You can get good info by many different means.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

I understand that you seem to feel excited, but have you actually read the content of the docs? If not, what makes you think this is important information? I've looked at some of the docs and see nothing of particular interest so far.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

The first two docs are interesting histories into the roles and policies of distinct Intelligence groups pre and post 9/11. There's nothing wild or remarkable in these other than simple insights into the internal politics of the intelligence community. Anecdotally, the CIA has long been at odds with other Intelligence agencies and this continues according to the papers.

(S) Mr. Salvetti noted that Mr. Brennan has argued that he lacks the money and the people to do warning. Mr. Wiley noted that that point of TTIC was that it would be a joint-venture of the organizations that created it, and that TTIC is only as good as the people and the money that its parent organizations were supposed to send to it. CIA has really resisted the established ofTTIC. CTC is TIIC's hardest obstacle. The question is what analysis should be done in the TIIC and what in the CTC. Strategic and tactical analysis should be done in TTIC while CTC should have DI analysts to support operations - a division of labor that somewhat mirrors the distinction between offense and defense. Give CTC the offense mission, while TTIC has the defensive mission. CTC and TTIC must work seamlessly together. We squandered the opportunity to have everything be in CTC because CTC became seen as a pure CIA operation.
cryptome.org...

Much of the content is discussing what more could have been done that might have provided for a better warning system of attacks against US soil and interests. There was system in place, but questions are asked about who took responsibility to make a warning actionable? If it was to be made actionable which specific agency and who's superior/s would do so? Much of the discussion implies that there is a lot of information, but making efficient use of the data is deflected by the involvement of intel agencies with differing remits and possibly compartmentalised staff appraisals of the data.

In summary, from what I can tell, there are concerns that one hand doesn't always know what the other is doing. In the case of these papers, there are multiple hands and inefficient communication.

This comment is hardly an elegant foreign policy for counter-terrorism, but it's fun...

(U) In essence, we need to play offense and defense simultaneously, and the key is to keep the puck at the other end of the rink to order to keep pressure off our goalie.
cryptome.org...

ETA: Comments about "The Red Cell" were interesting as I didn't expect the Intelligence community to support that idea strongly. Instead, it was seen as a good thing and may well have been productive if tried prior to 9/11 according to the first paper. If Red Cell groups continue today, I guess they've gone a damn-sight more secretive than they once were.

edit on 28-12-2010 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Thanks, i`ll check it out now.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

What about the one between the FBI and NSA where the one agent tells the other he's gone too deep and become one of 'THEM'.

<<   2 >>

join