It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Christian Apocalypse running. Some things to watch.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Been watching this situation for awhile. Thought I would point out that based on a few Biblical prophesies it would appear that we are in the early stages of the Christian Apocalypse. Thought I would lay out the proof and see if the next predicted events actually happen. So here is what I have so far.

Curse of Malachi and the fig tree prophesies combined appear to pinpoint 2028 as the last possible date for the event known as the thousand year reign of the saints. The last event of the Apocalypse.

So the Matthew 24 prophecy here.

32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

While some possible interpretations of this prophecy have already failed there is still 2 possible interpretations that are still in play. One is that the generation is the average lifetime of the generation being born at the time the first end time event happened. 70 to 80 years approximately. The 2nd would be that the generation is the lifetime of the longest lived person at the time of the first end time event. Approximately 110 to 120 years.

What was the first end time event you say? The rebirth of a nation of Israel in 1948 would be the 2nd event actually. Per Matthew 24 the first event was when the last person necessary to hear the gospel of the kingdom to come actually heard it. But since the rebirth of Israel is prophesied many times in the bible it's safe to say the generation started or was already running in 1948.

Next problem is the curse of Malachi. The verse in question.
Malachi 4
5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

Problem here is what Jesus Christ said about John the Baptist.
Matthew 17.
10 And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?
11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.
12 But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.
13 Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.

Apparently with the death of John the Baptist Herod triggered the curse of Malachi. And after some research I figured out the details. So to figure that out you need a working knowledge of Leviticus 26 and then to read the book of Hosea.

But here is the summary of the book of Hosea in a couple of verses.

Chap 5.
13 When Ephraim saw his sickness, and Judah saw his wound, then went Ephraim to the Assyrian, and sent to king Jareb: yet could he not heal you, nor cure you of your wound.
14 For I will be unto Ephraim as a lion, and as a young lion to the house of Judah: I, even I, will tear and go away; I will take away, and none shall rescue him.
15 I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.

Hosea 6.
1 Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

Chap 13.
6 According to their pasture, so were they filled; they were filled, and their heart was exalted; therefore have they forgotten me.
7 Therefore I will be unto them as a lion: as a leopard by the way will I observe them:
8 I will meet them as a bear that is bereaved of her whelps, and will rend the caul of their heart, and there will I devour them like a lion: the wild beast shall tear them.
9 O Israel, thou hast destroyed thyself; but in me is thine help.
10 I will be thy king: where is any other that may save thee in all thy cities? and thy judges of whom thou saidst, Give me a king and princes?
11 I gave thee a king in mine anger, and took him away in my wrath.

Per chap 6 and Psalms 90-4 that curse is 2 days long in the presence of God. Or 2000 years long. That curse should end in the 2020s. Followed by a thousand year "day of Jezreel". And if you read up on the day of Jezreel you realize that the Apocalypse must be over before it starts. Probably the thousand year reign of the saints by a different name.

Now that we have set the end date for it here is the next string of events to be watching for. Book of Daniel. Appears to be repeating. And after researching it I realized that there is a problem with it. The events that supposedly fulfilled the Daniel 8 and 11 prophesies could not have done the job. They literally happened at the wrong time. Which means they simply have to happen again. Daniel 8 and 11 are unfulfilled prophesies of the future. And it appears that they have already started running again.

The events that Daniel appear to have predicted.
1. The 9-11 attacks. Foretold by Daniel 11-2. Remember Daniel is recounting a vision of the future he had. And how would a well educated man of 600 BC have described the 9-11 attack on Washington DC? And have it resemble events that happened 2000-2500 years earlier?

The American attacks on Iraq and Afghanistan. Foretold by Daniel 8. The 2 broken horns of the ram. The ram being a symbol of old Persia. Otherwise the middle east.

So far Daniel appears to be 3 for 3 so far. Then the problem is the 4 event predicted by the prophesies. Death of the ram. That would be Iran.

Then the fifth event is the destruction of a number of nations in a major disaster. Even the US is broken four way after this disaster.

Then the 6th event is the signing of the 7 year agreement that starts the final 7 years of Daniel 9.

May add more later.
edit on 26-12-2010 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Interesting but the "this generation" prophecy was already fulfilled during the destruction of Jerusalem and specifically the temple by the Romans. Now I'm not a preterist but the disciples asked Jesus two questions that they thought were closely related. When will the temple be destroyed (he was teaching that it would be), and when would the end of the age come in Matthew 24. Those events are widely separated but also have double fulfillments. The temple has to be rebuilt and then defiled.

So that generation did see the temple destroyed some 40 years after the prophesy was made. Now you are conflating America with the prophecies concerning the various Hellenistic empires prior to the coming of Rome. Perhaps thats true but I think actually America will be pulling out of the middle east soon enough thanks to the bumbling policies of our Marxist muslim president.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Let them eat Barabas.

That's all they get.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ntech
Been watching this situation for awhile.

Thought I would point out that based on a few Biblical prophesies it would appear that we are in the early stages of the Christian Apocalypse.

i would put the revelation that there is a "Bible Code" as the first & foremost unveiling/apocalypse
and then interpeting the visions of Daniel & John are human mind attempts to decipher the undecipherable

if 1948 is the birth of the 'Fig Tree'...what about 1967, the date when the old Judea including the city of Jersulam was once again sorta-kinda made whole again.
Others contend that since the Arabs control the Temple Mount, that the regathered Israel (fig tree) is not yet complete.

Next i would like to know when a Tree actually becomes a mature Tree...instead of a sapling...
the period 1948-1967 could have been the sapling stage. the period until the Temple Mount possession
might be the maturation time, where upon the Fig Tree bring forth tender shoots & branches...
that may happen in 2012, but it is not the case right now.

Of course we could throw out this 'Israel' of mainly converted Khazars out the window, because a restored
Israel would incorporate the 12 tribes --> as described in the 144,000 found in Revelations (Juda/Reuben/Gad/Aser/Nepthalm/Manasses/Simeon/Levi/Issachar/Zabulon/Joseph/Benjamin)

Then, since the Fig-Leaf is the 'Peace' Icon or symbol-- it is Laughable to call the modern
state of Israel as being founded on Peace... the Biblical Prophetic language uses Fig Tree
for the incarnation of the latter day gathering of the 12 tribes, most certainly NOT what
is in front of the world stage today....claiming the Name Israel

bottom line: i think the religious faternities are 'barking up the wrong Tree'

related reading:
www.voiceofelijah.org...
edit on 27-12-2010 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

There is a problem with that interpretation of the generation in Matthew 24. And the problem is Matthew 24-14.
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

And if you look at the specific question he was answering in verse 24-3 then you realize this. The generation he is talking about is the generation at the time of the end. And that generation started when Matthew 24-14 was fulfilled.

So looking at the predictions of a rebirth of a nation of Israel then the rebirth of Israel in 1948 was a fig leaf of the generation. The 2nd fig leaf. So that would mean the generation started on or before May 15 1948. It's at least 61-62 years old now. And per Psalms 90 a generation is 70 to 80 years long.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

What about 1967? I would state what happened there was a change in the times of the gentiles of Luke 21. Per Luke 21 it states that Jerusalem would belong to successive groups of gentiles until the times of the Gentiles would be completed. You'll know when the times of the Gentiles is complete. For that's when the breba harvest starts.

25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Now as far as the Kazars are concerned it would appear to me they would have the genetics to be Jews. Look at the map and the Wikipedia article on them.

en.wikipedia.org...

After the Diaspora of 135 AD the Jews migrated everywhere. Europe, Africa, and Asia. And Khazaria was not that far away. Not to mention the Israelites that had been had been held as slaves in the old Persian empire were migrating about as well. So look at the prophesies of Genesis 48 and 49. According to them Israel was supposed to be a multitude of nations by the time of the end of days. Dozens if not hundreds of nations. I think the Kazars fit the bill as Jewish. You only need a drop of Jewish or Israelite blood to be counted among the multitude. Also Khazaria was a major transportation hub of the post Diaspora world. Bound to have been a few Jews who moved there and felt right at home.

edit on 28-12-2010 by ntech because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join