It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone else having odd dreams?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Odd? My dreams have always been different. However, I experienced my fully awakened astral projection on Christmas Eve. There was a message though that my path would become apparent to me and it will be challenging.. The straight hill I saw was covered with green or dark green. It sounds good. What is this path and the nature of it?

On Christmas morning (the night before I meditated on my spirit guide and to ask them to show me this path), I dream that I was in another country. Traveling up on a hill, what a coincidence, inside a bus. I arrived at a shipyard. Who would build ships on top of a hill. I was inside this massively huge complex. I was with a companion too. I was being debriefed of the shipyard operations. I saw one of the cargo ships being built and supposedly it was my ship.

How does this suppose to happen in my life??? I am more confused then ever.
On Sunday night, I dream that I wanted to go back to my old company and to work for them again. However, there were beings trying to prevent me from doing so. I got the message that I can't go back the life I left it.
edit on 27-12-2010 by ChiForce because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

Actually, I could be wrong, but that we only use 10% of our brains is apparently a myth.

Neuroscientist Barry Beyerstein sets out seven kinds of evidence refuting the ten percent myth:

Studies of brain damage: If 90% of the brain is normally unused, then damage to these areas should not impair performance. Instead, there is almost no area of the brain that can be damaged without loss of abilities. Even slight damage to small areas of the brain can have profound effects.

Brain imaging: Technologies such as Positron Emission Tomography (PET) and Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging (fMRI) allow the activity of the living brain to be monitored. They reveal that even during sleep, all parts of the brain show some level of activity. Only in the case of serious damage does a brain have "silent" areas.

Localization of function: Rather than acting as a single mass, the brain has distinct regions for different kinds of information processing. Decades of research has gone into mapping functions onto areas of the brain, and no function-less areas have been found.

Microstructural analysis: In the single-unit recording technique, researchers insert a tiny electrode into the brain to monitor the activity of a single cell. If 90% of cells were unused, then this technique would have revealed that.

(Emphasis mine & shortened for length.)

Source (and more at): 10% of Brain Myth

In my opinion this is a good example of how something being repeated enough through a seemingly credible source (television, etc.) can result in it becoming common knowledge and accepted as factual, even if it is mythical in nature and basis.

Sorry if that was slightly off-topic.

<< 1   >>

join