It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entrance To Agartha Found?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Very very strange indeed, couldn't it be some sort of huge cave that we are unaware about though? id love to take a voyage down there and find out what it really is

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Good day everybody,
I strongly agree the idea of thinkercap that the entrances to the 'inner earth' at the poles are the mouths of a wormhole inside who's 'neck' resides Agartha (that means if one digs through earth can't find it); the particular geometry of the hipertorrus shape of the neck allows this posibility and even justify the force of gravity inside, due to the negative curvature on some zones of the hipertorrus; the passage between our earth and their land can be smooth considering big dimensions for mouths and the torrus diameter; matter is dispose in such a way that it follows the gravitation equipotential surfaces; it is desirable that scientists which are familiarised with the calculus in 3+1 curved spaces (Einstein's equations from the general relativity) to analise that hypothesis and decide its validity keeping account of the dates involved (mass of Earth, diameter, the energy or forces needed by such a wormhole to exist.
Best wishes,
Victor.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I will only say this once... WILL YOU DAMN EARTHLING KIDS QUIT LOOKING IN MY WINDOW VIA GOOGLE EARTH?!?!? Here I am just trying to polish up my hypership in my speedo and BAM, satellite spying on me. Dont you have something better to do?!?!

Just kidding lawlz... but seriously, these holes are sweet. Look up Ice Chasms or Glacial Chasms or something like that. I believe these are some sort of ice cave but that metallic dome looking thing IS very intriguing. S&F for a nice find... and props to the original finder!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emilymary
Anyone who knows the extent of the US Deep Freeze operations out of Christchurch New Zealand must question what is really down there and what is going on.
Its been operational for many years and although I haven't been there for a while I understand it is still mega.
The military was certainly and possibly still is involved.
Anyone on here from Christchurch?

Might work there in 10 months.

Just hope the earthquakes there stop! I'm in the North Island atm.
edit on 23-1-2011 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
i think there is many entrances to agartha

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

it could be... do you know if anyone has located this entrance in person?

what about Kentucky's Mammoth Cave?...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Yes i've seen this picture about 3 years ago i think this was posted it as a secret NAZI base in Antartica; on youtube or something.. Last time i saw about it.
edit on 24-4-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
get bear grylls on the case, that boy a jump in wid a parachute and sum glow sticks!!

if 'globle warming' carries on we mite get to see alot more things like this that has been lost for centeries

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The Antartica and it's mysteries has always been an interest of mine.

Thought you would like to take a look at this website which has these pictures and much much more:

www.theorionconspiracy.com...

enjoy!

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
I suggest that a wealthy explorer on this site go down there, check it out, get some good pics, and let us know what the heck these holes are all about.

Any takers?

Thats just it, you can not even visit Antarctica unless you have the explicate permission from the U.S. Government, Russia or Japan. You could sail there like Sea Shepard does but if you get off on the main land and start poking your nose around im sure you will be dealt with.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MavRck

DEAL! As long as you don't mind filming me going in and putting it on youtube!

I've seen this picture before, I really want to know what it actually is. And what is that odd little rectangle next to it?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonnyc55
How much it cost to venture out into antartica?

If i had money i would love to go

LOL I sent a fellow member of ATS the entire Ancient Alien 3 years on DVD since she is so remote just before Christmas. I asked if she viewed this series and what did she think. This started a conversation of some time... We were just saying these young people who have all of this money Singers, Actors etc etc more money than imagination that we could not do what they did as there is too much exploring needed on this earth for my own edification! Our Member friend agreed and we started a dream of winning the lottery and going exploring. As I said to our member you don't have to buy into the authors (of Ancient Alien) ideas just look at the locations and what we are shown - its IMHO the wonderments of this planet to visit and make up with our own ideas what went on here etc.... The wrong people with the money does not know how to spend it like we do here on ATS...

All Aboard who's coming on board we are about to embark on the greatest exploration known and all those who want to come we will swing by and collect you.

This idea of drinking one self to death so that accountants, ones family and everyone's lawyers can argue over the money you did not spend correctly? NO WAY ATS we are going on a trip just reply and add your name on the list..

Sorry I waffled lol. I love to volunteer for this journey as well and I will help hump equipment too....

So when you find the offical signup page please U2U me with the url!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MuralsMetaphors
what about Kentucky's Mammoth Cave?...

Been there... 600 miles of caves and hundreds more not explored

Lost Sea Tennessee Bottomless lake with blind cave fish

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
the second hole looks as though its been made artificially, it looks as though there is a roof or something like that there

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
www.livinginthelightms.com...

This seems to be a book on the mystery of Agartha, Shambhala, Hollow earth etc. and lists possible entrances to the inner world. (if the link takes you to the main website, please read chapter 4 of the book.) Basically anything in their, is from similar stories online, and is all put together into one book. But what i find interesting is in some of the stories, it talks of a race of giants with advanced technology and "blue tinted skin". Is it true that your skin can turn blue tinted by drinking water contaminated by silver? So perhaps the water in agartha is contaminated with silver, any thoughts?

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Did anyone actually go on this exploring adventure? I want to go

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: synchronicity31
Did anyone actually go on this exploring adventure? I want to go

Sure, As soon as I receive your $4000 I will send you the details of where to get the boat

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Looks pretty awesome!
If such an adventure was to take place, I'd take a bowling ball and 1000s of metres of steel wire and let it roll. Strap a torch and a go pro on and who knows what you might see!
Better off doing that, than jumping in head first!
All the while you set up trail at the entrance to record any movement.
I think a crowd funding effort could gain popularity if marketed properly.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stuckenfoned
Looks pretty awesome!
If such an adventure was to take place, I'd take a bowling ball and 1000s of metres of steel wire and let it roll. Strap a torch and a go pro on and who knows what you might see!
Better off doing that, than jumping in head first!
All the while you set up trail at the entrance to record any movement.
I think a crowd funding effort could gain popularity if marketed properly.

ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
hollow earth, Agartha, nazi conspiracy...all crap.
Maybe Hitler survived and died quietly in Argentinia.

But I remember reading that the Nazis found huge caves in the Antarctica.
But thats all.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join