It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Closed Eye Visualizations

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I always had and have trouble sleeping, because i have a hard time in shutting down my mind from thinking and processing the day's info, even meditation won't do the trick. I can spend a whole night twisting and turning trying to rest that since my mind won't shut off i never get a chance to.

Currently i have to say after more experience with meditation, a couple of binaural beats experiences, experiments into lucid dreaming, induced sleep paralisys, a hope to astral project eventually, and also with some entheogenic substances i cannot discuss here.

Like the OP i have started to notice these lights and the sense of motion they give are not random or a fabrication of the mind. Well they are, but there's more to it, i always used to think i sucked at meditation when it comes to the part of visualization.

Now i have realized these hints of light are it, if i start to focus on them and letting my abstract mind transform them into things, those things materialize, not fully in a vivid way, but you sort of see things outlined and theres no way to explain it better, but u start to feel than actually see the things.

By focusing on what the OP brought up here i have found my own way to shut down my conscious rational and trully explore the not random abstract properties of my own brain.

Astral projection and a controled OOBE are still away from me i think, i still have to come violently crashing back into my warm confortable bed alot of times, before i actually get the hang of it.

Oh and related, i sort of noticed i don't need binaural beats anymore, after a while of focusing on the visualizations i start to get a buzzing sound that is constant but shifts.

It's either a buzzing sound(and not tinnitus) or i can clearly hear birds singin and chirpin in my head.

I could be crazy aswell, but i admit it.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Oh and now reading the rest of the thread, i didn't notice the part about the Rapid Eye Movement.

I never had read or heard about it, but when i started to take notice of these visualizations, my first idea was automatically to move my eyes in all directions, something told me that it would make sense to control my eyes as fast as i could.

And it not only brings the pieces together in the light realm it also relaxes your eyes alot, i used too have my eyes hurting from spending too many hours around screens, and ever since i started doing it all the pain is gone.

it's funny that what the OP reported and experienced out of the blue for three weeks is quite along the lines of something i have been unconsciously training myself to do.

I also relate to other posters feelings of this happening with sleep deprivation, like i refered in my earlier post, i have a hard time gettin to sleep, so sometimes i figure out what works best for me is to stay 48hours up or two living days, and then sleep a full night, after two days up its the only time i can say i fall into bed and im out.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
It is correct though, if you start to see this "tunnell", you can actually change all those floating objects into whatever you imagine.. they will instantly mold into what you imagine. It's wild.
edit on 23-12-2010 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

The times I've done it to thought were pretty cool too, because you were 'thinking' it.

The time or two I've let it go on it's own were much more detailed and elaborate.

Fractals would probably explain it, why I'm seeing them, I haven't the foggiest...

This is a cool thread.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I feel you pain fellow insomniac. My brain just refuses to shut up when I want it to, it has been this way my whole life. Back when I was a kid, going a day or two without sleep didn't seem so bad, the older I get, the more it sucks. I feel like a walking zombie, I even feel that I would be a danger behind the wheel sometimes. It always happens at the most inconvenient times too, like when there is work the next day. If I am not asleep by 2AM I start brewing the coffee, if I go to sleep after that I tend to sleep right through the alarm, and I have a really loud one.

One thing a bit more on topic I thought of. When I was a kid, laying in bed with my eyes open, my eyes had a strange sensation. I would be looking at my almost dark room, and it would seem to get darker, and darker until I blinked my eyes. Maybe it is related, maybe not, it just popped into my head though lol. It was like my eyes were unadjusting to the dark, when they should have been adjusting, it was scary when I was little.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenerationXisMarching
reply to post by Clairaudience

it happens on a constant basis really. but i meditate on a constant basis as well. experienced those things and more. the next thing you should do, and it sounds a lot easier than it is, involves taking that closed eye hallucination and transforming it. your mind may take adjusting. like with the hallucinations first time may be a few seconds before it collapses, but you would be surprised what happens when you start "playing" with them. you may get more than you bargained for

as for projecting with ease, your spirit guides know what methid of projection is easiest for you. thing is #1. would they tell you, or make you learn? #2. can you even hear them if they were trying to tell you?
you cant tell someone the easiest way they can project, but if they try hard enough, they might be able to tell you themselves.

personally i used to race bmx, so am extremely familiar with the sensations of very fast movement, and use this to astral project. im so used to it that just imagining some of the races id been in was enough to project. i felt myself hit a ramp, i felt the ascension, the very real feeling of wind on my face, and suddenly its not just a memory, but im actually hovering above one of my favorite tracks.

maybe in reality all astral projection is closed eye hallucination, but in my three years of constant projection, not one second of my entire life on earth could compare to the detail and clarity of said possible "hallucination"
most people call me crazy when i bring up projection, but if they ever experience it, or a near death experience, they change their tune quick. most people just need proof, but dont have the patience to search it out. keep practicing op, ur on the right track

edit on 22-12-2010 by GenerationXisMarching because: dotting t's crossing i's

Since i've been really pushing forth with this Astral Projection deal, all I've noticed is i can Lucid Dream every night since i promised myself i was going to strive for enlightenment. As far as the voices go, yes, if i shift my eyes to the right or left (eyes closed), i can start hearing a high frequency. Sometimes it sounds like a sharp noise or am explosion. I think that is the silver page i need to hold on to. I notice if i let it go, my heart starts racing and i have to start all over again.

Its true what you said about the fast motion. I notice when i am doing this the right way, i feel as if i am free falling. Its like when you are in a roller coaster and you get those awww orgasmic chills of joy through your body! I try to ignore it and just remind myself that my physical body is laying down, however just the thoughts of me telling myself things are okay, are enough to reset what it is i am trying to achieve. I'll get it though, eventually. Astral Projection has only come to me accidentally. -_- Darn It!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by drkid

Originally posted by GenerationXisMarching

it happens on a constant basis really. but i meditate on a constant basis as well. experienced those things and more. the next thing you should do, and it sounds a lot easier than it is, involves taking that closed eye hallucination and transforming it. your mind may take adjusting. like with the hallucinations first time may be a few seconds before it collapses, but you would be surprised what happens when you start "playing" with them. you may get more than you bargained for

as for projecting with ease, your spirit guides know what methid of projection is easiest for you. thing is #1. would they tell you, or make you learn? #2. can you even hear them if they were trying to tell you?
you cant tell someone the easiest way they can project, but if they try hard enough, they might be able to tell you themselves.

personally i used to race bmx, so am extremely familiar with the sensations of very fast movement, and use this to astral project. im so used to it that just imagining some of the races id been in was enough to project. i felt myself hit a ramp, i felt the ascension, the very real feeling of wind on my face, and suddenly its not just a memory, but im actually hovering above one of my favorite tracks.

maybe in reality all astral projection is closed eye hallucination, but in my three years of constant projection, not one second of my entire life on earth could compare to the detail and clarity of said possible "hallucination"
most people call me crazy when i bring up projection, but if they ever experience it, or a near death experience, they change their tune quick. most people just need proof, but dont have the patience to search it out. keep practicing op, ur on the right track

edit on 22-12-2010 by GenerationXisMarching because: dotting t's crossing i's

Since i've been really pushing forth with this Astral Projection deal, all I've noticed is i can Lucid Dream every night since i promised myself i was going to strive for enlightenment. As far as the voices go, yes, if i shift my eyes to the right or left (eyes closed), i can start hearing a high frequency. Sometimes it sounds like a sharp noise or am explosion. I think that is the silver page i need to hold on to. I notice if i let it go, my heart starts racing and i have to start all over again.

Its true what you said about the fast motion. I notice when i am doing this the right way, i feel as if i am free falling. Its like when you are in a roller coaster and you get those awww orgasmic chills of joy through your body! I try to ignore it and just remind myself that my physical body is laying down, however just the thoughts of me telling myself things are okay, are enough to reset what it is i am trying to achieve. I'll get it though, eventually. Astral Projection has only come to me accidentally. -_- Darn It!

I'm pretty sure I have astral projected during sp because some weird things happened but I'll skip all that. I didn't make that happen until the onset of sp presented itself so it's always spur of the moment and not planned out. I used to try to wake myself up with images of falling and the adrenaline that causes. I then figured out how I could use the adrenaline to project. I haven't done that in a while but i know consciously I am not that interested in projecting... at least not right now. I feel my interests are at a different station of things.

I just wanted to mention similar things I've noticed though... that you are mentioning... from approaching AP a different way. I get overwhelmed by thoughts and they sometimes literally make me think I am spinning. It doesn't feel quite like the rushes of adrenaline I normally get when mad or excited, but I have had them before, it's def hormonal in some way. It gives me butterflies and makes my heart race and makes me a little dizzy. I pay attention to the current thoughts that cause this of course and wonder about them and then I will hear changes in frequencies in my ears sometimes. Like my brain had to make an adjustment because I will never simply fade out while sitting in this chair. I just kind of snap out of it even when it's still fresh in my mind to lead me back in. I just don't want to sit here and zone out.
I don't really want to astral project right now anyway... I'm more interested in the specific things that cross my mind but it could be some small random detail about a particular thing. I can't go into detail about what that would be because the thoughts are so frequent and not quite constant but pretty continuous. There are many things that I guess just get tucked away in the back of my mind somewhere and if I thought about it, I would remember all of it but I'm not thinking of specific things right now as i type this... it's all, you know- back somewhere in the mental storage area. Not that this fact is important but regardless of what they pertain to, it incites some dramatic physiological reactions. I'd rather be living in the moment but I guess that's not always so easy. The thoughts are much more interesting than the moment but they are still just thoughts sooo... Maybe I'm just going crazy.
That would suck. Thoughts are good but by themselves they are just thoughts. What's interesting is what they can do to the person thinking them. Cause actual things to happen within the person thinking them... biologically.
It makes me not want to concentrate on stuff... like boring everyday stuff. I just want to veg out and get lost inside my head, but that's not really what I want to do... that is just how things are unfolding now. Well, actually I do like to do that a lot but doing that in itself is not the subject of the thoughts that inspire my mind to wander. For me, It's generally a phase that could end for any sort of reason... and you never know it seems when something has got your attention like that.

I guess what I'm saying is the details you described sound like a symptom of something that has got your attention because it sounds like it is pulling on your energies a certain way. If you have underlying things in your mind that is influencing you, such as something that is making you angry, it might incite a lot of adrenaline for example... or in my case, when my interest is taken by my thoughts.

I can't help but to wonder if you have something running in the background that is also influencing your actual feelings as opposed to simply be able shift your energies to give you sensations of altered perception. Can you simply do it at will or do you have to drift. If you have to drift, why? what is it that you are letting take a hold of you? Is it your thoughts? It would make sense but sort of but it would open an entirely new door to consider... at the level of how 'will' or 'thinking' has the biggest influence over the efficacy of actually projecting the self.

All this totally being curiosity as opposed to any kind of debate. I can't say that I could completely accept that astral projection could be so vivid as the previous person was describing... like to the point where you'd actually want to always be astral projecting compared to anything else but hey... who knows? It's not so intense from my perspective and often short lived but maybe that is just me... and I thought I have had some pretty weird experiences. I would still rather be doing something else but not just anything. Drifting off, zoning out, getting really out of your head, going into a trance, getting freaked out by sleep paralysis, sleep and dreaming in general... still ALL much better options than "most shlt"
edit on 24-12-2010 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Ok, so I read this thread yesterday,, and when I went to bed I focused on the visuals while my eyes were closed. I started seeing speckles of green, purple, red. After only a few minutes my eyes started to move like crazy, CRAZY! It got so crazy my cheek muscles and eyebrows were also twitching with my eyes.

I felt like I was being drawn into a tunnel.

I stopped after less than 10 minutes because I was scared I was going to strain my eyes. Can someone tell me how to progress, or maybe im doing it wrong.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Very interesting. I have noticed an increase in my closed eye visualizations. I have friends who claim to be "starseeds" and such and they will be sitting there playing music too me and I will start to see sacred geometry spinning, and spirals and such. Very fascinating. I've been listening to meditation tracks prior to sleeping and I've been having some of the most intense dreams EVER, my subconcious REALLY comes out to play. Cat's standing on walls, that is all I'm saying hahaha.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Well, it happens to me everytime I go to sleep and dream,

Seriously though...

I am not capable of going into that state of visualizing without plant aid. Salvia divinorum and ayahuasca opened up those mental pathways to me a few times. I don't know about the rapid eye movement, since I was immersed in visualizations and complex ideations too much.

If we label something "hallucinations", the content itself and the occurence of such mental phenomenons are by far not explained. Maybe some mechanism is known, but the meaning of it all - nope.

So, yes, that could be called "hallucination", but how can we know they are meaningless? There are cognitive psychologists mapping the content of some effects of entheogens and doing other research on it right now again after a long hiatus, caused by criminalization and prohibition of those substances.
Dr.Benny Shannon wrote a very extensive book in which he painstakingly mapped the phenomenons caused by ayahuasca and didn't dabble in superficial new age philosophy while doing it... He merely put interest and scientific scrutiny into mapping the CONTENT of those "hallucinations".

So... sure, it happens, triggered by many causes, either meditation, sensory deprivation, breathing manipulation or chemical/plant aid.

And this is not merely "phosphenes" as you accurately acknowledged.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Thank you all so far for your contribution, I'm glad to see that this phenomena is experienced by many, now don't hesitate to elaborate more on your experiences.

What I really find interesting about the CEVs are the way they look, as if one is working in a 3d modeling/animation program, apart from the main grid, any object coming into appearance seems to start of with a low "polygon" count and gradually building up in detail. Anyone else who can relate to that?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I know exactly what you're talking about, as this happens to me nearly every time I fall asleep.

I first started noticing it about a year ago. I would close my eyes to fall asleep, and first, the colors would appear. While I can't say whether or not I know of my eyes moving rapidly, I can manage to focus on the colors intensely enough that they start to form very vivid images of people, things, and even places I've never been before.

With practice, this has been my tool into the world of lucid dreaming. I find that after a long enough time of focusing on these images and sceneries, I wind up in a totally paralyzed dreamstate where I can control the outcome of what is happening.

Also with practice, I have been able to twist what I see, as though I am the animator behind a very complex computer program. I can morph the images before I actually fall asleep into whatever my mind can fathom. I am hoping that with even more experience, this skill will manifest itself into my dreams. Now, wouldn't that be something?
edit on 30-12-2010 by Logistics because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Reviving this old thread in hopes that maybe more people with similar experiences come in here and tell their story. I'm eager to hear more!

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I am really glad I found this thread because I've been steadily training myself in this ability for many years now and I've never been able to find anyone that could really relate and would be interested in sharing their observations because I feel there is something going on with this technique that is extremely important.

Without giving too much detail, when I was 19 i did some stupid things that would permanently destroy any semblance of working vision Id likely ever have. The short term result was a complete loss in my ability to sleep ( i went 4 months with a total of 8 hours before I started fighting back), and a progression of closed eye visuals and open eye visuals that grew unchecked for a few years. After hitting some really low spots I decided to try to reclaim what I could and I started clawing back from that damage, though I'll never be completely rid of it. I liken it to damaging the sensor of a dslr. The rest of the camera equipment is fine, lenses ok, but the camera just wont focus right and picture gets fuzzy as a result. A good technician though can program that camera to work around the damage and still take passable images... or they can modify it to take images it never intended on taking..

I started my meditations based on some exercises from early carlos castenada books. Ignoring all the insanity of the mans later life, his early books has many nuggets of truth in them. I began by meditating with my eyes open the barest of cracks and attempting to focus my attention only on the cracks. This progressed to eye exercises. I've always been able to independantly control the movement of each eye and i used that to start forcing rem on myself during my meditation. Moving my eyes in various patterns and observing the effect on the visual field caused by my never ending cevs.

This meditation progressed slow at first until one day i discovered my center. The point in the center of my visual field where the information from both eyes as well as secondary visual information processes our brain ignores in favor of visible light... meet and merge in the brain.. Noothing exists in this center. Its our brains blind spot, and when i found it my meditation shifted drastically. I started learning certain motions caused certain reactions in the field. I learned to determine how every aspect of the field represents stimuli caused by both internal processes and external ones. Be able to tell that is something moved when you moved you eyes it was internal brain related not external stimuli.. but ifyou moved your eyes and head and body and the visual object stays in the exact place in relation to your eye movement.. its external,

I dug deeper and deeper into this until I found what happens when you start trying to look at the center too much.. everything in the visual field surrounding it breaks down, and it's like it becomes the walls of an ever rotating tunnel. The rotation itself could be manually flipped. but not stopped, as soon as you see it its going and its endless... and it's your brain processing your visual pathways and you seeing the process unfold.

the more i went the more i realized that im very clearly recieving real physical stimuli from the outside world that my other senses have no idea exists, but that everyone regardless of how much they meditate recieves daily and the brain processes only subconciously.

Well anyways I've ranted the basics only here and I'm very much looking for anyone to share notes. I've developed an entire method to recreate the process with far less effort then I had to put in myself since I've had the trial and error out of the way. At the point I'm at now I can drop into a meditative state in seconds and could pass for a corpse with how still and focused I am, except for the eyes. I truly believe Im achieving a state of meditation that masters practice years to obtain, and I've done it only in hopes of if not undoing the damage ive caused myself, then taking control back and removing some of what I've been stuck with. If in the process I can help others along the path then Id be thrilled to do so and get someone elses take on the process.

-D

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Well, I don't know if it's messages from beyond, I suspect it's old memories I can't place, or a weird aspect of my imagination I haven't really plumbed.

If I observe the phosphene garbage in my head at night when I can't sleep, just concentrate on it instead of ignoring it, it will generally start boiling like clouds in a tornado, then start to form images, then the boiling clouds will often clear away and I'll start seeing images changing rapidly, about as fast as I can focus on them.

What's odd is that I don't recall ever seeing these things, and certainly not from the points of view I'm seeing them from. They're generally sort of banal - the backs of car seats, sofas, that sort of thing, although a lot of them are outdoor scenes seen from low angles, or from above. When I was a kid I swore I was seeing them through the eyes of kids and critters. Sometimes I can see road signs or billboards long enough to read a location.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
what I've learned through my experimenting is that what I see during these sessions is usually a mix of stimuli.. someone in an earlier post said it too.. it seems like your brain is using stored visual information to try to process stimuli it doesn't quite understand. There's been interesting studies on blind sight that tie into what I think we are doing. I fully believe all humans have dormant visual pathways that receive stimuli not from the eyes but directly. This would explain why when someone loses vision in one eye they can still process blind sight for rudimentary emotions and other survival instinct based cues.. it makes sense that as we were evolving we would develop and lose various degrees of senses over time, but it doesnt mean those senses are truly gone.

I've found that certain movements produce certain different mixes of the stimuli, and learning what is internal and external lets you utilize the internal bits to help "render" the external. Here's an example.. i produce a pattern with my eyes repeatedly shaped like an upside down L .. up-right-left-down-up-right-left-down.. and after a few seconds i get a zoom effect where i focus on the "medium" the CEV's are existing within.. as it zooms in, my brain attempts to process the medium graphically and the effect comes out looking like a textured piece of paper scrolling underneath everything else going on... as the paper scrolls underneath I can then tune my inner stimuli reflexively allowing myself to visualize an ever changing series of letters and numbers inked onto this paper.. and I just let my brain roll onward writing out my thoughts in ink on this fluid unfolding scroll like paper... I'm utilizing this external noise to focus my internal process on allowing me extremely deep resonant states with my thoughts.

on the flip side there's using my internal processes to resolve non-light based visual information... the short description of this.. I've effectively given myself closed eye night vision. The darker the environment the more effective it becomes. It makes my life a living hell trying to sleep, but it allows me to resolve things with an awesome level of detail, with my eyes completely closed.. i can distinguish dimensional depth.. i can see my dog walking past my bed. I can see doorways and a couch through an open door....

and then i can see other things that are for another post to discuss... things that seemingly notice that they're being noticed...

Attention is a damn powerful tool. Knowing how to attune your attention inside yourself and outside your self is the focus of every form of meditation, just with different words to describe it. But there's always a flip side, especially when taking shortcuts, which this method most definitely is. There are yogi masters who have practiced for years who can't obtain the level of focus I had to force on myself in 4 years of hardcore experimentation. But when you take notice of things, its impossible to unnotice them. When you start looking in the dark corners, dont be surprised if there are things that look back.

EDIT: and something i wanted to put on the table and share with others to see if it makes sense... This is my attempt to sketch out my understanding of attention and the visual field.. If this makes any sense to anyone else please by all means let me know.

edit on 5-4-2013 by dapharmergreen because: Adding image to post

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
You guys may be interested in a thread on dreamviews which is fairly similar to this but from other perspectives:
www.dreamviews.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clairaudience

You all have experienced it, the blobs of light and random colors moving around when you have your eyes closed.
But what I have experienced was somewhat different, as I closed my eyes and concentrated on the shapes and forms that would appear in a rather blurry manner, my eyes would suddenly start to rapidly move uncontrollably and in a frequency impossible to imitate by will. As a result of this process the blurry images would become crystal clear, representing seemingly three dimensional objects, people and even whole environments.
I was in awe, never have I pushed the visual capabilities of my brain so far, amazed by the beauty and perfection of it all, and yet scared of the rapid movement of my eyes and feelings that overwhelmed me.
The first time didn't last long (about 3 mins), the muscles of my eyes noticeably exhausted and my whole body hyped up. I went to sleep in hope that I would get to experience it again the following night, and I did, each time lasting longer (3-20 mins), getting more intense and becoming more lucid. In fact over the course of three months it happened every single night, lying in my bed while waiting to drift to sleep it would suddenly start again. I must stress that I was fully awake and not asleep.

The procedure went as follows:
Stage 1: Concentrating on the usual closed eye visuals
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f394e9dde83a.jpg[/atsimg]

Stage 2: Onset of rapid eye movement, a grid starting to appear, two dimensional
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dd873698f4f8.jpg[/atsimg]

Stage 3. Grid becomes three dimensional and object starts to take form as movement becomes more rapid
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eb598333be8e.jpg[/atsimg]

Stage 4: Object gets more distinguishable (Can be anything, quite random, a table, a vase, a face, an animal etc)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/059309ee8640.jpg[/atsimg]

The following stages are hard to depict, so my words will have to do:

Stage 5: Environments start to form around the object, as if each object that appears has a setting where it belongs to.

Stage 6: Textures start to overlay the object and the surroundings

Stage 7: Now everything seems as if its actually there, a place just a real as reality.

Awe-inspiring to say the least, the brain has the capability to construct whole realities...
Astral Projection?
The movie "The Matrix" not being so wrong after all? Holographic reality?
Or just mere hallucinations with no meaning at all?!

thanks for the info on the CEV's. i had not come across this scientific documentation of the phenomena before.

allow me to make one small correction to the stages however. and bring the true full formation into perspective as it happens.

this stages description veers off-course from stage 4. this is where things start to get blurry. stage 4 posits that an object is formed. it would seem the observers in the test missed the formation process. a 'hole' is formed in the darkness that becomes large enough as it grows for the observer to make out the first complete object on the other side of the 'hole'. this is stage 4.

in stage 5, it i s not that environments start forming around the object. but that the 'hole' grows larger. we now at this stage can see it as a 'window'. with another room/world on the other side.

stage 6: textures do not start to overlay the object. but it is the observer becoming more lucid as the spiritual eye opens. e.g - close your eyes even in the day and you will see nothing. now trying to open ur eyes as slowly as possible u will witness that at some point the eyelids pull apart at a point allowing a 'hole/window' of light to first be visible and the window grows eventually becoming encompassing of an environment when our eyelids become fully separated. it's the same thing. it could then be seen that it is as tho when you close your eyes you do not exist. but when you open them u realize u are in an external environment.

stage 7: you realize that you are in an all encompassing environment, be it in a room, a roadway, a mall etc. but this time it happens with your spiritual eye. the third and hidden eye. the pineal gland.

considering the pineal biologically contains the parts of an eye. i posit it is able to view a different frequency spectrum of existence than the standard 2 eyes. it operates in and is activated by darkness. we must return to this darkness every now and again and this is why our bodies get worn out and we have to go to sleep. there the pineal conduit is activated in the darkness and we are sometimes able to spy on our spirit's activities or participate as one with them depending on how lucid we are. as a man with weak eyes in blindingly sunny day, or a baby now learning to see, we must develop the ability to 'focus' with the 3rd eye. this will bring strength to our vision and lucidity in our dreams

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
your next question would be, what guides the formation? what determines what is formed?

There are multiple factors which determine this on the various levels. on this low level of CEVs which is an introductory level known as lucid dreaming, the appearance and adherence to the new environment is determined by none other, than the last thought on your mind as the conduit/window/hole/portal opens. Thought is the vehicle in this realm. and as such you can change your environment merely by thinking of a different situation. you can fly. you can make things appear out of nowhere and as if they were always there etc.

on higher levels, the multitude of various combinations of chakra activation, and forces like pranic energy, chi, mana and kundalini determine which environment one appears or is born into. one can also channel forces to each part of the body as well as combine them. a leap and a bound and 1000 more away from scientific discovery. but this is how it is.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
After reading all of the posts in this thread, I find myself wondering if 'The Source', 'God', or whatever name is used to denote a higher power isn't a bit like a computer main frame, and we aren't just artificial intelligence learning how to access deeply stored data.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Yes, I experience the visuals when I close my eyes. I see different things.

Once I saw a beautiful flower bloom with the most fantastic colors I've ever seen! Other times I see faces. And a few times I've seen geometrical figures like in a kaleidoscope. Beautiful, just beautiful designs and colors swirling around in a geometrical pattern!!
(No, I don't do drugs or drink, nor am I on any medication, except thyroid medicine.)

Lately, I've been seeing white figures floating all around.
Another thing I've experienced is, being able to see my room, even though my eyes are closed.

I don't think all the things we see have a scientific/medical explanation, although some could.
I think some of us are tapping in to other dimensions.
How could something affecting the retina bring up the impressions of what you and others have described?

S&F on your thread.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join